Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
They should make Witter a mutant with Psychic powers who gained the extra Spider Powers.
I don't think Marvel is really gonna make mutants be outside of X-Men that much.

I mean Slott decided to make Franklin, a long established mutant, to not be a mutant, and before that we have Wanda and Pietro, who debutted as mutants, into not being mutants too.

While I can somewhat understand the Wanda/Pietro one, since that one happened because of movie rights and Marvel wanted to sever the connection Wanda and Pietro had with the X-Men (Which was just petty considering they could be used in MCU just fine), Franklin one is just odd since, by the point that retcon was made, Disney already bought X-Men and F4 from Fox, and even if they didn't, it's not like removing the small connection Franklin has with X-Men made any difference with the movie rights anyways since Fox had the movie rights for both X-Men and F4.

So yeah, maybe there's an editorial thing going on to remove mutants from non X-Men franchises still, or maybe that was Slott doing the retcon just because, who knows... But I still expect that even if Charlotte is ever used again somewhat extensively, I doubt they'll say she's a mutant.

Hell, I won't be surprised if they quietly drop that Spider-Queen is a mutant too, well, if she resurrects again, which she might considering how much Marvel loves events, and she's made for events considering how busted she is lol.

I’d like to see her face Jessica again and perhaps get healed from Doc Ock’s damage to her psyche.
Same issue that reveals the abuse, also has her talking that she likes being evil, and later issues have her continuing being evil and liking it.

Thinking of it, Madame Web could try to use her telepathy to heal something in her mind lol.

But either way, if her mind is healed, man, I would just hope that means it changes the type of villain she is, 'cause there's too fucking many Spider-Women around, Charlotte being a villain is the better alternative for her, instead of being another-nother Spider-Woman who's good lol.