Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

She went through her own sht and probably a whole lot more that we dont know about bc we didnt see her. I dont think she does or should feel bad or guilty for not being around

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Do you guys think that she feels bad that her friends went through all this stuff when she wasnt around? Or did she feel like she was abandoned?
    My headcanon is that it's both. She clearly missed them in New Warriors, and considering how caring she is, she was probably worried sick about them. She probably felt left out and might have been mad that they (seemingly) never checked up on her. But she'd probably understand why they couldn't/wouldn't, given how rough things have been for them.

I'm also here for Giant-Sized Wind Dancer. Even if it doesn't have Hellion in it, I still want to see her deal with her father, reunite with Derek, go back to Venezuela, bring the New Mutants back together, or touch on her life in Mojoworld. (Can we get a backstory on that, please?)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    My headcanon is that it's both. She clearly missed them in New Warriors, and considering how caring she is, she was probably worried sick about them. She probably felt left out and might have been mad that they (seemingly) never checked up on her. But she'd probably understand why they couldn't/wouldn't, given how rough things have been for them.

I'm also here for Giant-Sized Wind Dancer. Even if it doesn't have Hellion in it, I still want to see her deal with her father, reunite with Derek, go back to Venezuela, bring the New Mutants back together, or touch on her life in Mojoworld. (Can we get a backstory on that, please?)
    There is so much that could be done with her, she is the only relevant venezuelan character that Marvel has, and Venezuela vote against Krakoa in the UN. She is a dancer, she could open an academy on the island with the help of Stevie Hunter. Beside her relationship with Hellion and the Academy kids, it could be interesting to see her interact with her former New Warriors teammates like Stacy X, Tatoo or Beak. But knowing the X-Office they would turn her in the next Nature Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    There is so much that could be done with her, she is the only relevant venezuelan character that Marvel has, and Venezuela vote against Krakoa in the UN. She is a dancer, she could open an academy on the island with the help of Stevie Hunter. Beside her relationship with Hellion and the Academy kids, it could be interesting to see her interact with her former New Warriors teammates like Stacy X, Tatoo or Beak. But knowing the X-Office they would turn her in the next Nature Girl.
    I agree whole heartedly that Sofia has loads of potential.
    On top of her fellow classmates and teammates, as you stated, she has the former New Warriors (if Marvel is interested in recognizing that existed or not hahaha) which would also include bigger names like Jubilee and Chamber.

I too long to learn the how/when/why of her time in Mojoworld.
    I'll admit I wasn't enthused about the position she was given, as a Liaison to Mojoworld or the subsequent media relations representative for X-Corps but I was just so happy to have her back, I felt like "Something is better than nothing"

I would adore a Giant Size, but would appreciate a 4 part mini series including any of her aforementioned relationships doing.... something. It would be very interesting to see her maybe chaperone her friends to Venezuela alongside Derek, and uncover anti-mutant/Krakoa conspiracies and shut them down or something.

Im gonna need the X-Slack to lift Sofia up to X-Men team level soon.

She is such a queen.

FWnJcNUUsAE3K2I.jpg

Incredible Member

She should be a candidate in next year election.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

OMG I would love this so much. I'm thinking about what writers and artists I would want on this.

In our minds, Sofia and Julian were real endgame stuff. All the feuding between squads would create problems for them being together, but nothing would actually keep them apart in the end.

Julian is absolutely a one-woman guy at heart. He’s very much looking for someone to see through his bluster and find his heart, and Sofia always could (and always would) know who he really was deep down inside - she had the ability to do that with a lot of people (it’s one of her gifts) and especially with him.

Their creators talking about how they saw these two <3

Their creators talking about how they saw these two <3
    Guuuuuuuuuh!!!! I love them so much and I wish they were thriving ON PANEL

Last edited by Fokken; 08-02-2022 at 09:29 AM.

For some reason I couldnt find the Academy thread.

So Im posting this here.

Send in your questions about our girl.

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/09/29/x-...ions-x-office/

I want ro ask if she's still in charge of Mojoworld. I don't want that plot point to go forgotteb.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

you should!!!

I asked three different questions w different names and then realized he'll see my email lol

40AA4287-84FE-40FA-B0A2-A39DE56B1DB1.jpg

Just wanted to post this because I really want Storm to mentor and train Sofia again!

40AA4287-84FE-40FA-B0A2-A39DE56B1DB1.jpg

Just wanted to post this because I really want Storm to mentor and train Sofia again!
    Me too! For what it's worth, I also enjoyed the interactions between Sofia & Moonstar (XD)

She just amazing and needs to be on the main X-Men team.

ED78C7E9-3517-4B71-8F41-0E81A0BD1E96.jpg