Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    It really sucks because generally speaking Williamson doesn't appear to be one of those people, but the Titans are still going to be seemingly suffering during this event all the same. It's incredibly frustrating that the Titans seem not to be allowed to thrive and prosper even despite creators that like them writing them.

As far as spoilers:
    Garfield
    end of spoilers being the Titan that gets killed goes, he wouldn't be my first choice per se but I have to admit to being relieved it isn't going to be one of my top favorites.
    With the justice league decimated they are the worlds second largest organized line of defense, so the attack makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "No legacy hero death since 2014" - I feel like there's got to be at least one, even if it was a fakeout/near death.
    Nightwing took a bullet to the head. Tim was thought dead for a good while in Rebirth. A fair number of characters were character assassinated (not the same though).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Not sure how Mighty Endowed making a comeback(why though?) reveals which Titans get killed. Based on how things are I feel like BB and Cyborg are likely on the chopping block.
    Mighty Endowed real name is Professor Nina Dowd, Tim current 'boyfriend' name is Bernard Dowd some have speculated that Nina and Bernard could be related. Given that Meghan Fitzmartin is the writer that reintroduced both characters it seems like there could be a connection between both.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Mighty Endowed was Young Justice's first enemy. That's the main reason. As for relation to Bernard, they can connect it if they want.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Mighty Endowed real name is Professor Nina Dowd, Tim current 'boyfriend' name is Bernard Dowd some have speculated that Nina and Bernard could be related. Given that Meghan Fitzmartin is the writer that reintroduced both characters it seems like there could be a connection between both.
    What...I just ...what? That's so bloody random .

No, thst is genius lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Mighty Member

"No legacy hero death since 2014" - I feel like there's got to be at least one, even if it was a fakeout/near death.
    Correction, it's actually Marvel Comics since most of the young heroes have survived without getting killed since 2014.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 05-25-2022 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Correction, it's actually Marvel Comics since most of the young heroes survival without drying since 2014.
    Wow. Must have gotten stuck in a desert. lol

Extraordinary Member

Any Danny Chase fans

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Correction, it's actually Marvel Comics since most of the young heroes have survived without getting killed since 2014.
    Yeah, there's been no Avengers Arena for the Champions generation. The Future Foundation did have a fake out death though. We knew they were alive, but the people in-universe didn't, except for the Fantastic Four.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Mighty Endowed was Young Justice's first enemy. That's the main reason. As for relation to Bernard, they can connect it if they want.
    This is the most likely reason

Yep, this wild fan theory started during Tim's Robin solo that has gained some traction lately, because of Bernard's reappearance. The funny thing is that the same blog that started this theory in 2008 that Bernard and Nina were related was one that suggested that Bernard was also gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Any Danny Chase fans
    This felt ironic on so many levels.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Bernard as Mighty Endowed II?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Any Danny Chase fans
    Didn't care for Danny the obnoxious brat (though I get that was the point), but Phantasm was a interesting concept. No reason for someone with his power set to be in the melee... The 2nd Phantasm...not so much.

https://www.cbr.com/teen-titans-danny-chase-phantasm/
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-26-2022 at 01:35 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Didn't care for Danny the obnoxious brat (though I get that was the point), but Phantasm was a interesting concept. No reason for someone with his power set to be in the melee... The 2nd Phantasm...not so much.

https://www.cbr.com/teen-titans-danny-chase-phantasm/
    Yeah, I did like that development, and, have to say, Titans Hunt really got me jazzed at the beggining. I just think it sort of got out of hand after a while (Team Titans I did not like).

Peace