Page 79 of 97 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1455
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    If we seriously rely on this art, then Damian, apparently, will be with FS characters, not with Titans.
    Given that Damian's previous two runs with the Titans didn't end well, I doubt he'll be made a member again.
    Depends on the team
    He was set up before. Beast boy and Raven being super loyal to Tim drake made no sense and then Wally Crush and Roundhouse pissed me off every issue

So if he could have a team of peer who doesn’t hate him that would be nice.
    Flatline and. Redcanary abilities Proably overlap tho, he needs two male powerhouses like Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Dont thing Red Canary is Lian since she became Cheshire Cat. Red Canary seems like she will be Sin/Cynthia Lance instead. That being the case i would like to see both Red Canary and Cheshire Cat on a Titans team.
    Ohh,.... Cheshire jr sounds like a fun character either way.

What is Red Canary about? Is she a Black Canary-type character?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That seems to be the gist so far. Fan theory is she's Sin all grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Ah, thanks, TIMR.K!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A Titans/Teen Titans book would be more ideal that Titans Academy assuming the rosters and creative teams are on-point.
    I wouldn't mind a Titans/Teen Titans split format book, I think it might actually have a better chance of survival than pushing two completely separate books.

Part of me wants to guess Jade Canary's daughter... but that's unlikely given that she was last seen going by "Batgirl".

Sin DID get introduced in the Jade Canary story arc though. We have no idea who Sin's parents are, just that she came from the same area where the Jade Canary was born.... Yes... I mean Sandra Wu-san when I say Jade Canary.

Wait.. WHAt?!?!!? There's TWO Red Canaries?!?!!?

Yeah, the original Red Canary was Black Canary's MOTHER!!! (which is a new thing added in 2015)

So..... I'm guessing the new Red Canary is Black Canary's protege/adopted daughter. I do have to say she dresses more like the original Red Canary than the Jade Canary though. also.. facial features and hair match Sin, so... good odds here.

Yeah, she certainly seems to be Asian. The long hair is actually a wig too (fitting for a Canary as Dinah used to also wear a wig, though she just dyes her real hair nowadays), the concept art showed a separate headshot with bobbed hair - which confused people, as that's exactly how Red Arrow Emiko Queen looks. Emiko was ruled out by the fact that they're both in Dark Crisis #5 and Stargirl's mini turned out to be after that event.

I didn't know Shiva was a Canary too...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I assumed that Emiko would be Red Canary...

She can't be. She's in the Stargirl book as Red Arrow.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, she certainly seems to be Asian. The long hair is actually a wig too (fitting for a Canary as Dinah used to also wear a wig, though she just dyes her real hair nowadays), the concept art showed a separate headshot with bobbed hair - which confused people, as that's exactly how Red Arrow Emiko Queen looks. Emiko was ruled out by the fact that they're both in Dark Crisis #5 and Stargirl's mini turned out to be after that event.

mabey, i though punchline was asian but then it turns out she not

I ready for some answers tommorow heres hoping were not disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It was a temporary thing. Dinah and Sandra decided to try to learn more about each other by swapping lives temporarily. So.... Sandra became the superhero Jade Canary temporarily. And this meant Sandra hung out with the birds of Prey during that time. Dinah... went to whatever region in Asia Sandra was from and met Sin while there.

Hmmm surprisingly hard to find pics since it was only actually a few comics in this story.

Oh yeah... just remembered the other thing that came out of this plotline... White Canary and Iron Owl.

White Canary was.. well we don't ever hear her real name. But she was a Chinese girl trained by a guy named Huang as a killer and eventually offed his sons before trying to force Black Canary and Shiva to fight to the death.... by taking Sin hostage. Shiva ends up fighting Huntress instead, and decides to call her "Iron Owl" for being such a tough fighter.

birds of Prey was a great book.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Apparently Robin (Grayson) is getting another focus issue in World's Finest looking at the solicits. I wonder if Waid will do other Bat/Supes characters? Williamson did a Steel/Batwoman team-up in his short run.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    It was a temporary thing. Dinah and Sandra decided to try to learn more about each other by swapping lives temporarily. So.... Sandra became the superhero Jade Canary temporarily. And this meant Sandra hung out with the birds of Prey during that time. Dinah... went to whatever region in Asia Sandra was from and met Sin while there.

Hmmm surprisingly hard to find pics since it was only actually a few comics in this story.

Oh yeah... just remembered the other thing that came out of this plotline... White Canary and Iron Owl.

White Canary was.. well we don't ever hear her real name. But she was a Chinese girl trained by a guy named Huang as a killer and eventually offed his sons before trying to force Black Canary and Shiva to fight to the death.... by taking Sin hostage. Shiva ends up fighting Huntress instead, and decides to call her "Iron Owl" for being such a tough fighter.

birds of Prey was a great book.
    White Canary was a pretty cool looking character.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Ah, thanks, TIMR.K!
    Just Kenway is fine. No Problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I assumed that Emiko would be Red Canary...
    She still could be. Sin is just a guess.