Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1455

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Maybe this is the Donna Troy son we're getting
    NO! Because Lord Chaos is how Team Titans things happen... and when Team Titans things happen the timeline gets turned into a doormat made of silly putty.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Roy's a irresponsible dog, and so accidents are bound to happen. That makes sense. They all don't have to follow what Wally's doing before the age of 30 though. It is a bit much for them all to have kids. They're not necessarily even in they're late 20's. Comic ages are fluid.
    I think another thing people should take into account when talking about the Titans age, family and children is that being 20s something in the 80s is very different than the 2020s. 20s something now have family and kids later than ever and are basically older teenagers be yesterdays standards.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    NO! Because Lord Chaos is how Team Titans things happen... and when Team Titans things happen the timeline gets turned into a doormat made of silly putty.
    DC's current timeline IS a doormat made of silly putty. Bring back the Team Titans with an updated roster and leave Lord Chaos + Terry behind.

No more kids. These characters are suppose to be in their early-mid twenties. And ya, Terry made readers uncomfortable in the 80's. Now a days, are you kidding.
    Definitely late 20s, else Dick would be too close in age to the other Robins (Tim's the one who should be in his early 20s, if they actually aged him up the same way they've done Damian).

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    Lian is an excellent example of a product of teen pregnancy. She's still enough of her character not just to be a statement, but all of the Fab Five having kids (minus Dick) before their mid-twenties is crazy when you put it all together.

Wally's kids being aged up due to the plot already ages him and everyone else from a distance.

Karen and Mal's daughter is a least two years old tops, so that's another kid from that generation they can utilize. It would require them to use the two but even still.

I don't mind this gen having kids I just want it to not be so fast-paced if they decide to go that route. And I'd rather it not be Terry for Donna, he doesn't really add anything to her story, at least not in the way he was handled prior.
    While Lian was the result of a teen pregnancy, she's now a teen herself. That would mean Roy should be around 30.

Jai and Irey aged up fast like Bart, they'd be no older than Karen and Mal's kid otherwise.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    DC's current timeline IS a doormat made of silly putty. Bring back the Team Titans with an updated roster and leave Lord Chaos + Terry behind.
    A book for the Titans, Teen Titans and Team Titans would be a dream scenario.
    But they need to lift the brand of the ground first.

But by the Dawn of DC teasers looks like we'll get two books. Hopefully.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Definitely late 20s, else Dick would be too close in age to the other Robins (Tim's the one who should be in his early 20s, if they actually aged him up the same way they've done Damian).

While Lian was the result of a teen pregnancy, she's now a teen herself. That would mean Roy should be around 30.

Jai and Irey aged up fast like Bart, they'd be no older than Karen and Mal's kid otherwise.
    There are no definites when i comes to comic character ages. You just think Dick should be late 20's do to circumstances. Thats why they have to be careful with giving them all kids.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-10-2022 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Dick's generation definitely should be in their late twenties to early thirties as well as Tim's generation in their early twenties.

There are no definites when i comes to comic character ages. You just think Dick should be late 20's do to circumstances. Thats why they have to be careful with giving them all kids.
    All of this children talk makes me want to see an elseworld book called The Titans of Tomorrow or Teen Titans Beyond, where the Titans are now parents and their kids wants to be superheroes much to their dismay, that way we can see characters such as Nightstar, Ceridan and Cube (Cyborg's kid) alongside with the West Twins and Lian Harper.

If both Wally and Roy have kids aged ~10 the adult Titans should be in their late 20s/early 30s. I know Wally's kids got aged up, but that's rarely acknowledged (as it usually happens in those cases).

Beast Boy and Raven are the exception because they were teenagers during N52/Rebirth, but all the others can perfectly be in that late 20s-early 30s age range.

Gar and Rae have been aged back up - while Raven did have the death and resurrection excuse, there's no way Garfield should be younger than mid-20s (he's two years younger than Dick, Donna, Wally, and the rest of the original and New Teen Titans).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The funny thing about Lian being much older now is she was only five before her death.

The aging-up kids thing is only done to open up storytelling with them; mid and pre-teens add more than a baby. When it's done to everyone's kids, it starts getting ridiculous.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

The funny thing about Lian being much older now is she was only five before her death.

The aging-up kids thing is only done to open up storytelling with them; mid and pre-teens add more than a baby. When it's done to everyone's kids, it starts getting ridiculous.
    Which is where Team Titans was interesting.. they're from a possible, bad future. If you make a possible future book it can have descendants of the present day team

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Dick's generation definitely should be in their late twenties to early thirties as well as Tim's generation in their early twenties.

All of this children talk makes me want to see an elseworld book called The Titans of Tomorrow or Teen Titans Beyond, where the Titans are now parents and their kids wants to be superheroes much to their dismay, that way we can see characters such as Nightstar, Ceridan and Cube (Cyborg's kid) alongside with the West Twins and Lian Harper.
    I would even be happy with a webtoon/elseworld with that kind of setup. As well as seeing how their families are doing. My only thought would be; would Damian and non-aged up Jon be included in that generation or a little bit later? Simply curious. And no, I don't want to see a DamianxNightstar. That's a no-no.

Lian aged up fast. Although I wonder if that was trying to adjust the timeline from her death and how long she would have been dead post-New 52 by the time she showed up in Catwoman.

Thinking again... alt-future, possible timeline Titans.. could have Lisa Kent(daughter of Superman on Earth 91) and Brainiac's daughter(Kara Zor-el's daughter in Kingdom Come).

you don't need to use them at the age they were last seen in. 'cause well... this could be done as a "similar to" universe, not a direct copy or continuation. also... hard to figure out how you'd have both in the SAME universe... given what happened in their universes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Which is where Team Titans was interesting.. they're from a possible, bad future. If you make a possible future book it can have descendants of the present day team
    I feel like the Team Titans could work in the present without the bad future angle. There are enough Titans characters who aren't being used to make a team, plus other character from different franchises.