Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. For what it's worth, my preference will always be the one from the animated series (XD)

That one's also my favorite and not just cause of nostalgia.

I thought a lot about what I like in a Cyborg design and I appreciate the various elements of the cartoon's look. I enjoy the use of blues and several colors.

Like you look at the New 52 design and the movie and its way too much silver. It makes him look like a mess of shrapnel while here its not hard on the eyes. It has a more palatable armor design.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmmm or second tallest I guess. I just looked in DCUO... and.,.. Starfire seems to use the "Average" height body. :/ which makes it so that Donna troy is actually taller... which is kinda weird.
    I'm trying to remember how tall she was in Teen Titans vs. Justice League.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    Man Cyborg needs to get some of his flesh back.
    I agree. He's basically Robotman (or Iron Man) with half a human face nowadays. The Cyborg parts needs to be more emphasized again.

Peace

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

While it would be nice and I fully expect we will see a new Titans series before long but probably not until February at the earliest because United just started and wont be over until then, I dont see them announcing one just yet at NYCC this weekend. What are some creative teams you would like to see on a Titans series?
    I do think a new book will be written by Tom Taylor. I know a lot of people dont like his writing for their personal reasons, but he is a high profile writer right now that gets a lot of attention and sales. Either he or Mark Waid, whom I would love to see on a Titans book. What's Brian Woods doing these days? I would be interested in his take on the team and the direction he might go. As I have said before, I do like Cavan Scott's writing quite a lot and would like to see where he might take a team established in the DCU without having to tie into the tv series.
    While I would love Dan Mora, he is just too hot right now. DC is probably going to move him to Action Comics, if he doesn't stay on World's Finest, but my money is on Action based on the promo released recently with the new costumes. Jamal Campbell would be a dream. Eddie Barrows is always welcome on anything he wants to draw and should be available with Task Force Z having just wrapped. If the book starts in February or so, Mahmud Asrar should be freed up, he's an artist I have wanted to see draw the Titans since I discovered Dynamo 5.

^^^I know it's a pipe dream, but I nominate this team...

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-06-2022 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    While it would be nice and I fully expect we will see a new Titans series before long but probably not until February at the earliest because United just started and wont be over until then, I dont see them announcing one just yet at NYCC this weekend.
    United is irrelevant - it's an Elseworld. The first United mini ran alongside another Teen Titans book just fine.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

It’s nice to see Raven being actively used in events
    1BECB7D5-3605-4478-A656-A067A088612D.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It’s nice to see Raven being actively used in events
    1BECB7D5-3605-4478-A656-A067A088612D.jpg
    Looks like another Trigon story, DC needs a new angle for Raven.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Thought it was Nezha

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    According to what was revealed in a press release, "Who are the mysterious trio claiming to be resurrected siblings of Raven?" So doesn't look as much like Trigon actually being present as three who claim she is their sister.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Mia was a great addition to the book.

Both Cyborg and Raven seem to have new designs in the Lazarus Planet covers.

Raven just looks incorrectly coloured to me? You can see some lines on her legs, which should be blue stripes. There's some lines on her top half too, where there should be more blue. They've coloured her entire suit black by mistake. The wings should also be blue, not purple. Which means the only actual change to the costume from Teen Titans Academy is the removal of the T on the belt, due to the Academy's demise.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Mia was a great addition to the book.
    If only she stuck around longer.

I'll always have a soft spot for this era because it's what I grew up reading but there are a lot of characters I felt didn't live up to what they could've been.

Aquagirl, Kid Devil, Kid Eternity, Miss M, Static, Mia Dearden. Not that they weren't interesting characters, they just didn't get the breathing room required to become fully realized.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Raven just looks incorrectly coloured to me? You can see some lines on her legs, which should be blue stripes. There's some lines on her top half too, where there should be more blue. They've coloured her entire suit black by mistake. The wings should also be blue, not purple. Which means the only actual change to the costume from Teen Titans Academy is the removal of the T on the belt, due to the Academy's demise.
    Either that or the color scheme is intended to be a new suit. The black with the purple inside of the cape looks nice, even if the suit itself feels plain.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom