Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

I could see Team Titans being a special mission team with the members being selected based on the powers/skills needed for a particular mission. I guess the missions would be decided by the Titans leader and membership would pull from the active and inactive rosters of the Titans and Teen Titans.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

That team is fantastic, if a bit big. If we're going with a Team Titans title as well I feel like some of the classics could be there.

Terra would be a great fit on an X-Force style team because even though she's on more of a heroic angle right now, and has made up with Beast Boy (apparently) if Death Metal is still canon, I imagine that her morals are probably a bit looser than the other members of the classic Titans. Jericho would probably be right there with her.

Could be a good chance to bring back characters like Pantha and Wildebeest and other obscure Titans too.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Some good feedbacks about the roster.
    I would like to have Omen in the team, but we can always add Terra to make 15 characters, instead of 14. Though, i think having Terra, Raven and Beast Boy in the team could be weird in their current state.

Bunker instead of Kyle is a good change, even tho i really like Kyle, Bunker brings the LGBT representation that i didn't think at the time. I actually tought about him, but to me he belongs in Tim's generation, but he was already part of the TT Academy roster anyways.

Argent instead of Supergirl is some i could take it or leave it, i'm good either way. Kara came to my mind more cause of World's Finest than any other reason.

In my perfect world, the Titans would have three teams.
    The Titans, Teen Titans and Team Titans. I might try to make the roster for the other teams. Any ideas?
    I think merging the Titans with the Outsiders like it was done in the mid-2000s (and to some degree the YJ cartoon as well) would be an interesting approach. The adult Titans dealing with geopolitics and espionage would be a good way to clearly differentiate them from the rest of the DCU teams.

Also, I wonder if DC will ever explore the fact that Terra is alive in the current DC timeline.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    I think merging the Titans with the Outsiders like it was done in the mid-2000s (and to some degree the YJ cartoon as well) would be an interesting approach. The adult Titans dealing with geopolitics and espionage would be a good way to clearly differentiate them from the rest of the DCU teams.

Also, I wonder if DC will ever explore the fact that Terra is alive in the current DC timeline.
    It's possible. Considering how Shadow War went down (Geo Force did nothing wrong) and Deathstroke's recent activities in Dark Crisis, I'm surprised she hasn't shown up.

At times it feels like DC avoids using Terra in the comics because it raises awkward (and justified questions) about Deathstroke, who they're determined to push.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Could be a good chance to bring back characters like Pantha and Wildebeest and other obscure Titans too.
    Agreed. Would LOVE to see the return of...

Hawk & Dove

Holly Granger i'm pretty sure is dead.
    She was part of the zombie army that Bruce brought back with the Black ring in Death Metal.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Holly Granger i'm pretty sure is dead.
    She was part of the zombie army that Bruce brought back with the Black ring in Death Metal.
    It's funny how one half of two separate Hawk and Dove pairings died leaving the remaining two to pair up together.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Would LOVE to see the return of...

Hawk & Dove

The only Hawk and Dove combo that I’ve ever liked. Usually Hawk (Hank) is an insufferable d bag who puts down anyone he considers “weak” but Holly made the character fun. She was just portrayed as a bad ass who punched first and asked questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    The only Hawk and Dove combo that I’ve ever liked. Usually Hawk (Hank) is an insufferable d bag who puts down anyone he considers “weak” but Holly made the character fun. She was just portrayed as a bad ass who punched first and asked questions later.
    Yeah, funnily enough, Hank from the Titans TV Series is actually a good character.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's funny how one half of two separate Hawk and Dove pairings died leaving the remaining two to pair up together.
    It's the pair I think works best. Don was kind of lame (and I don't think anyone ever put in the work to make him "not lame"), and, while I liked Holly, I felt she was an unnecessarily hammered in character in the place of another (maybe she and Don could be shown one day as an other-dimensional version of Hawk and Dove? That'd be cool). Hank and Dawn have chemestry and are intestring. The star-crossed romance between a Lord of Order and a Master of Chaos that they developed in their 90's series was great. It seemed to make them fated to a relationship neither of them seemed to particularly want. I liked it. I also liked how that series treated their powers, making Hawk more of an unstoppable tank, while Dove, aside from her agility and, later on, flight, fought more with her intelect than anything. Great characters. I would like to see them interacting more with the Titans.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 08-30-2022 at 01:33 PM.

Poor New Teen Titans Jason. Once again, left out. Brief, I know, but he's already friends with Donna, Starfire, and Roy. And Dick is his adopted brother (for all intents and purposes) I guess he could be an emergency member.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Poor New Teen Titans Jason. Once again, left out. Brief, I know, but he's already friends with Donna, Starfire, and Roy. And Dick is his adopted brother (for all intents and purposes) I guess he could be an emergency member.
    Jason has the Outlaws. Now that I think on it, considering the amount of Bat related books DC is churning out, it's surprising we haven't gotten a new Red Hood and the Outlaws series.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Jason has the Outlaws. Now that I think on it, considering the amount of Bat related books DC is churning out, it's surprising we haven't gotten a new Red Hood and the Outlaws series.
    We got a webtoon instead. Of the Rebirth Outlaws. 5 issues, with Martian Manhunter popping up (not as a member, and he's actually done pretty well).

Outside of that, Jason has not had any Outlaws. He's had a quasi-Suicide Squad of villain zombies instead. Which is about over, judging by how things have been going.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    We got a webtoon instead. Of the Rebirth Outlaws. 5 issues, with Martian Manhunter popping up (not as a member, and he's actually done pretty well).

Outside of that, Jason has not had any Outlaws. He's had a quasi-Suicide Squad of villain zombies instead. Which is about over, judging by how things have been going.
    He might get something new in 2023 after Dark Crisis.

Also, i don't understand how the Webtoon team didn't do a Teen Titans one. The 2003 cartoon has a big japanese influence (i know webtoon is a korean product), they could spin off something out of that or just be inspired by it. Seeing how products like Garcia\Piccolo OGN are very successful, it looks like it's a missed opportunity.

He might get something new in 2023 after Dark Crisis.

Also, i don't understand how the Webtoon team didn't do a Teen Titans one. The 2003 cartoon has a big japanese influence (i know webtoon is a korean product), they could spin off something out of that or just be inspired by it. Seeing how products like Garcia\Piccolo OGN are very successful, it looks like it's a missed opportunity.
    There's nothing saying it can't happen. It actually feels like a more "when" than "if" just because I'd do good on that platform.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom