Page 21 of 97 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    If they are correct, Bleeding Cool might have revealed the Titans that gets killed.
    This sucks, considering the whole TTA book and now this, this character deserves more.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dark...ighty-endowed/
    I'm usually one of Williamsons' staunchest defenders and I was willing to give Dark Crisis a chance...but this just feels like more of the same.

If they are correct, Bleeding Cool might have revealed the Titans that gets killed.
    This sucks, considering the whole TTA book and now this, this character deserves more.
    spoilers:
    Okay. I know that to be a fan of the four characters in my avatar means putting up with constant torture, but this is just getting fucking ridiculous now. Can we get another Rebirth please?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Blue22; 05-24-2022 at 10:44 AM.

Astonishing Member

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dark...ighty-endowed/
    Not sure how Mighty Endowed making a comeback(why though?) reveals which Titans get killed. Based on how things are I feel like BB and Cyborg are likely on the chopping block.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Not sure how Mighty Endowed making a comeback(why though?) reveals which Titans get killed. Based on how things are I feel like BB and Cyborg are likely on the chopping block.
    It's actually this article
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/nine...ers-obviously/

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I had the wrong link in my ctrl+c and forgot to check. Blue22 already sent the right link.

I edited my original post as well.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I think one of the people with Slade on that panel is Prometheus. Not sure who the others are.

Yikes. He does have a healing factor, but that might be compromised due to Sheridan's stupidity. The conclusion of Shadow War and Dark Crisis will be interesting for a character we haven't seen in a minute.

Extraordinary Member

Did Diego have a growth spurt???

Titans dying and we can't blame Didio. Damn DC, I thought we were going to a different place than another Crisis.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/nine...rs-obviously//
    spoilers:
    Changeling? Though he probably could survive an apparent headshot if he's still fused to Cyborg and Raven's illusion just makes them look like two people. Logically the real position of Cybeast's head would be half way between Cyborg's and Changeling's causing any attacker to miss, lol.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Titans dying and we can't blame Didio. Damn DC, I thought we were going to a different place than another Crisis.
    That will take a while. If I'm remembering correctly, during the time New 52 trending on Twitter and authors started doing a tell-all, one of them, Simone I think, mentioned that there are many people at DC who views Titans as junior Justice League, which she didn't agree, though she didn't name names of course.

It's not just Didio

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    That will take a while. If I'm remembering correctly, during the time New 52 trending on Twitter and authors started doing a tell-all, one of them, Simone I think, mentioned that there are many people at DC who views Titans as junior Justice League, which she didn't agree, though she didn't name names of course.

It's not just Didio
    It really sucks because generally speaking Williamson doesn't appear to be one of those people, but the Titans are still going to be seemingly suffering during this event all the same. It's incredibly frustrating that the Titans seem not to be allowed to thrive and prosper even despite creators that like them writing them.

As far as spoilers:
    Garfield
    end of spoilers being the Titan that gets killed goes, he wouldn't be my first choice per se but I have to admit to being relieved it isn't going to be one of my top favorites.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

spoilers:
    I think most people had expected it to be Starfire.
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    That's what I telling this to Marvel fans (especially X-Men fans since Krakoa era is now the hottest trend of the series). Be grateful for what they publish because you never know what's come next and just the record outside of mutants. There is no record of legacy heroes death since 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    spoilers:
    Okay. I know that to be a fan of the four characters in my avatar means putting up with constant torture, but this is just getting fucking ridiculous now. Can we get another Rebirth please?
    end of spoilers
    More like Titans need their own "HOUSE OF X/POWER OF X" era in order to be successful again. Maybe build an island where they can have their own freedom in the run without the outside interfere.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 05-24-2022 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    That's what I telling this to Marvel fans (especially X-Men fans since Krakoa era is now the hottest trend of the series). Be grateful for what they publish because you never know what's come next and just the record outside of mutants. There is no record of legacy heroes death since 2014.

More like Titans need their own "HOUSE OF X/POWER OF X" era in order to be successful again. Maybe build an island where they can have their own freedom in the run without the outside interfere.
    Well, the Justice League supposedly gets killed for a while. That, theoretically opens up at least one door, without having to worry about the JL interfering.

"No legacy hero death since 2014" - I feel like there's got to be at least one, even if it was a fakeout/near death.