Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess Roy was now officially part of the NTT gang.
    Nah, he was just there to harasses the girls and make them feel uncomfortable. Just look where he's looking.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-27-2022 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    And you know that HOW????

It has been down to characters lower and higher than Risk.

So unless you ask every single writer or employee at DC-you don't know.

Writers are only allowed to use who editorial lets them use.
    I said i doubt it.

How do you know they couldn't? Other than your conspiracy theories.
    Did you ask every single one of them to know if they couldn't use Risk? So you also don't know.

But Tom Taylor wanted to kill Risk and they let him, so that goes to shown they don't really care about him.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Nah, he was just there to harasses the girls and make them feel uncomfortable. Just look where he's looking.
    Well, we don't really see his pupils so it's hard to know where his eyes are directed, but even from an angle it looks like he's seeing Starfire's hair more than anything, or it's like when a character brings their hat down and closes their eyes in respect.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    That was beastboy

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That was beastboy
    LOL! And here's proof...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Risk is not a popular guy sitting on the sidelines. I doubt the editors would restrict any writer to use Risk.
    I kind of doubt that many writers would want to use Risk, or any other member of that incarnation of Titans.

Honestly I think most retired members of the Titans that are not part of one of the iconic lineups or part of another franchise are pretty much fodder, as are most other older C and D listers. That's likely also going to happen to a lot of the TTA kids in a decade or two.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I kind of doubt that many writers would want to use Risk, or any other member of that incarnation of Titans.

Honestly I think most retired members of the Titans that are not part of one of the iconic lineups or part of another franchise are pretty much fodder, as are most other older C and D listers. That's likely also going to happen to a lot of the TTA kids in a decade or two.
    I’ll say it again Animated appearances is what saves a character. People don’t let those things go. Cheshire is good example of TT character who has been growing past her pages. It started with intresting design from TT animated and she keeps popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Of course Terra would tell him to "Leash it". Why is he flirting with Kori when he already has a girlfriend (or at least he thought he did, he didn't know she was bedding Deathstroke at the time)?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

I’ll say it again Animated appearances is what saves a character. People don’t let those things go. Cheshire is good example of TT character who has been growing past her pages. It started with intresting design from TT animated and she keeps popping up.
    Cheshire is TT villain not a some obscure member, and has been (due to being Lian's mother) been reasonably relevant in the Titans comics since the 80s and has also been used in several books outside of Titans like Birds of Prey and Secret Six.

Risk and his team mates have with exception of Argent, not really relevant since their two run ended almost 25 years ago.
    Last edited by Aahz; 02-28-2022 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! And here's proof...

When a horndog is literally a dog sometimes...

Extraordinary Member

Titans season 4 began shooting

Extraordinary Member

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I wish we could get a sequel to the original X-Men/New Teen Titans team-up.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This is beautiful. Aside from being a stunning piece of art, I love how accurate and "in character" everyone looks, you can tell Phil is truly a fan of these characters. It's a shame he's not really doing ongoing books anymore, I would love for him to write and draw a relaunched Titans series post-Dark Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    This is beautiful. Aside from being a stunning piece of art, I love how accurate and "in character" everyone looks, you can tell Phil is truly a fan of these characters. It's a shame he's not really doing ongoing books anymore, I would love for him to write and draw a relaunched Titans series post-Dark Crisis.
    Agreed vehemently .