Page 14 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I wish we could get a sequel to the original X-Men/New Teen Titans team-up.
    Same here! The first one was amazing!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Attachment 118966

By Phil Jimenez
    One of the best crossovers but the fanboy in me was disappointed we didn’t get the obligatory heroes vs heroes misunderstanding fight. Would have loved to have seen Robin dodging optic blasts, Beast Boy as a saber tooth tiger clashing claws with Wolverine, Storm’s lighting bolts against Kory’s starbolts, Cyborg or Wonder Girl matching strength against Colossus, etc.

Would’ve been so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! And here's proof...

Ah, different times. I don't see this kind of thing showing up in a comic nowadays.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Ah, different times. I don't see this kind of thing showing up in a comic nowadays.

Peace
    Well, what is appropriate flirtation is a much more fine and sensitive line now (and with somewhat good reason)...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, what is appropriate flirtation is a much more fine and sensitive line now (and with somewhat good reason)...
    As I said, different times.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Indeed. Total Team Effort (IMHO):

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    There was a second one that was supposed to be done to be released by the end of 1983, by Marv Wolfman and George Perez, since the first one was by the X-men writer, Chris Claremont, and edited by the then X-Men editor, Louise Jones (with Titans editor Len Wein acting as the DC consultant). I believe the villains in that one were supposed to be Brother Blood and the Hellfire Club (though my memory is a bit shaky on that part). However, right around that time, the "friendly" relationship between DC and Marvel that had allowed for these and other company cross-overs so of fell apart (the two companies didn't do anything together for around a decade or so after which was some sort of Batman/Punisher cross-over).

It would have been very cool to see what Mr. Wolfman and Mr. Perez would have done with the two teams. But, as they say, water under the bridge and all that....

Quote Originally Posted by Marilee View Post
    There was a second one that was supposed to be done to be released by the end of 1983, by Marv Wolfman and George Perez, since the first one was by the X-men writer, Chris Claremont, and edited by the then X-Men editor, Louise Jones (with Titans editor Len Wein acting as the DC consultant). I believe the villains in that one were supposed to be Brother Blood and the Hellfire Club (though my memory is a bit shaky on that part). However, right around that time, the "friendly" relationship between DC and Marvel that had allowed for these and other company cross-overs so of fell apart (the two companies didn't do anything together for around a decade or so after which was some sort of Batman/Punisher cross-over).

It would have been very cool to see what Mr. Wolfman and Mr. Perez would have done with the two teams. But, as they say, water under the bridge and all that....
    Yeah, I remember reading about it. I remembered Wolfman was supposed to be the writer, but I thought the artist was supposed to be from the Marvel stable (especially with Perez already involved in the JLA/Avengers cross-over). I also remember that those were suppoed to be the villains. No doubt it would have been awsome to see it.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Marilee View Post

Yeah. Too bad it never saw the light of day bc of Marvel and DC's feud...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I wish we could get a sequel to the original X-Men/New Teen Titans team-up.
    Oh yeah. I love the ending, where the full force of the Phoenix is unleashed and roaring at Darkseid, and he's standing stock still, with his hands behind his back, his whole attitude seeming to be, 'well, *this* should be interesting...'

Darkseid doesn't dodge, 'cause Darkseid doesn't worry. About anything. After millenia of existence, even being beaten back by some elemental force of creation is just a new experience for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Oh yeah. I love the ending, where the full force of the Phoenix is unleashed and roaring at Darkseid, and he's standing stock still, with his hands behind his back, his whole attitude seeming to be, 'well, *this* should be interesting...'

Darkseid doesn't dodge, 'cause Darkseid doesn't worry. About anything. After millenia of existence, even being beaten back by some elemental force of creation is just a new experience for him.
    Simonson and Austin really made an incredible art team there.

Peace

Extraordinary Member

Two new Titans related books have been announced, but neither use the name. Teen Justice, a book about the Earth-11 team which includes a male version of Donna and female versions of Jackson and the Super Sons, and Young Justice, starring Tim, Conner, Bart and Cassie.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hopefully this can be the starting point of a new Titans book.

The Justice League are dead.

Can the Titans step up?

Or are they next to fall?

DARK CRISIS #2. JULY 2022.

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...40999237201921
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

How many Titans Towers have been destroyed at this point?

Although I trust Williamson to use them well here if they're going to be the focus of the 2nd issue. And Slade's going after the Titans again! Just like old times .