Page 31 of 97 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    He used to overly sexualize characters, yes, but his art was awesome anyways. And Carlos Goméz does this too and still is doing great art for Marvel nowadays.

I found this interview ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzdqecEA6RA >> it's in portuguese) that he said that he needed to take time off to take care of his health and the schedule of a monthly comic book is too heavy for him right now. He said is focused on his own projects.
    That's understandable, I wish him well .

(Carlos Gomez on DC books would be pretty awesome...).

He used to overly sexualize characters, yes, but his art was awesome anyways. And Carlos Goméz does this too and still is doing great art for Marvel nowadays.

I found this interview ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzdqecEA6RA >> it's in portuguese) that he said that he needed to take time off to take care of his health and the schedule of a monthly comic book is too heavy for him right now. He said is focused on his own projects.
    That's cool. Thanks.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's understandable, I wish him well .

(Carlos Gomez on DC books would be pretty awesome...).
    His work on a Titans book would be fire!

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

This makes me want him on a Starfire book .

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I wish Ed Benes would go back to doing more interiors. Despite his ass fetiche, that many seem to disapprove, I like him.

Peace
    Me too. I miss his interior artwork (T^T)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

https://i.imgur.com/hK2Ozwb.jpg
    This makes me want him on a Starfire book .
    To the utmost, I agree! If it's alright, here's one in color (XD)

Even better with color .

Incredible Member

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Started reading Batman Eternal. In terms of Titan content, of course there's Tim as Red Robin but Starfire makes a guest appearance in the Scorpina issue. Didn't have time to make a screenshot.

As for my NTT read through, I made it to the first Blackfire issue. Can't believe the cops are giving the Titans so much grief over Blood; it feels like one of those Avengers issues where Gyrich shows up. The issue ends with the Titans getting their asses kicked and getting saved in outer space by Superman, who has only half his powers because of some crap in his own books and then the Omega Men show up (wtf?)

Also Garth shows up and he can't stay out of water for more than an hour? When was this?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    As for my NTT read through, I made it to the first Blackfire issue. Can't believe the cops are giving the Titans so much grief over Blood; it feels like one of those Avengers issues where Gyrich shows up. The issue ends with the Titans getting their asses kicked and getting saved in outer space by Superman, who has only half his powers because of some crap in his own books and then the Omega Men show up (wtf?)

Also Garth shows up and he can't stay out of water for more than an hour? When was this?
    The Omega Man had also recently shown up in Green Lantern (also written by Marv, if I'm not mistaken. I know for sure he was one of the, if not THE, Superman writers at the time). Comics synergy was tighter back then.
    As for Garth's one hour limit, before COIE, both, Aquaman and Aqualad, had that "limit". I even recall an Aquaman adventure in which an assassin includes this limit in his plan to kill Aquaman. It was only much later, Post-COIE (I think it was in PAD's run, but I'm not sure), that this was shown to be a stupid assumption that people made. As an aquatic being, he suffered from an acelerated dehydration problem, but it was not 59 min, I'm fine, 1:01 I'm dead. It was similar to what they did to the Kryptonite or Red Sun effects over Superman, going from an immediate power drainage and pain, to slow radiation poisoning and power depletion post-COIE, and J'onn J'onnz weakness to fire, which varried in the intensity and time frame of its effects to being something more psychosomatic. After that, they strated to strecth a lot the limits of which Aquaman and Aqualad could thrive without water, same way their strength levels were upped along the years.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    DC Young Heroes, unite .
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Started reading Batman Eternal. In terms of Titan content, of course there's Tim as Red Robin but Starfire makes a guest appearance in the Scorpina issue. Didn't have time to make a screenshot.

Probably back when they were placing limiters on Atlanteans.

TITANS UNITED: BLOODPACT #3
    Written by CAVAN SCOTT
    Art by LUCAS MEYER
    Cover by EDDY BARROWS
    Variant cover by DERRICK CHEW
    1:25 variant cover by FICO OSSIO
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | 3 of 6 | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 11/15/22
    Titans no more. As the Church of the Raven closes in on a strangely altered world, Batman and Robin face their deadliest foe yet—Starfire!

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Look at this variant cover of Nightwing 98. Jesus, just give me the Tom Taylor book with this line up.

They couldn't get away with Batman showing up .

I'd rather Taylor write a Titans book than keep putting the Titans in Nightwing.

Cyborg needs a redesign badly. I also think they should streamline Donna's costume like that Dark Crisis page did.

TITANS UNITED: BLOODPACT #3
    Written by CAVAN SCOTT
    Art by LUCAS MEYER
    Cover by EDDY BARROWS
    Variant cover by DERRICK CHEW
    1:25 variant cover by FICO OSSIO
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | 3 of 6 | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 11/15/22
    Titans no more. As the Church of the Raven closes in on a strangely altered world, Batman and Robin face their deadliest foe yet—Starfire!

That's a great Starfire cover. <3

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Look at this variant cover of Nightwing 98. Jesus, just give me the Tom Taylor book with this line up.

I would have zero problem with Taylor taking on a Titans series. I dont mind what Scott is doing, his first mini was pretty solid. I just wish we got an A level artist on the book as well.