Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Second and fourth seasons were always my favorites. Thought they perfectly captured some of the darker parts of the Titans' history without losing any of its charm in the process.
    First time a Judas Contract adaption that made you empathize with character while still making her the little @#$% she was in the comics once she joins Slade.

Isn't it also just....the first Judas Contract adaptation, period? As well as the first of only two? XD

You know....Now that I think about it...having recently re-read the story that it was adapting....I think I actually enjoyed the cartoon's take on the Trigon arc more than I did the comic's
    Last edited by Blue22; 01-25-2022 at 12:03 PM.

Isn't it also just....the first Judas Contract adaptation, period? As well as the first of only two? XD

_____________________________________-

You know....Now that I think about it...having recently re-read the story that it was adapting....I think I actually enjoyed the cartoon's take on the Trigon arc more than I did the comic's
    Still counts .

Is Lilith or whatever she is called these days around?

Is she? No.

Do I wish she was? Yes.

Much like Garth and Karen, she was kinda doomed to get stuck in limbo again the minute Abnett's Titans ended. You'd think with the Titans opening a school, they'd want someone who's actually a counselor by trade on their staff instead of giving that job to Raven. But I guess Lilith just wasn't marketable enough. Not that it matters since even the marketables barely do **** in this book.

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    Is Lilith or whatever she is called these days around?
    Haven’t seen her in a long while.

I like Lilith but unfortunately Raven makes her a bit redundant. Raven is apparently just an empath but many writers expand her abilities to boarder-line telepathy and precog.

If Lilith does come back I hope they don’t put her in that stupid hooded cloak. With those green skulls floating around her. WTF?!?

NTT 500.jpgWhen Titans United is over DC can we get a REAL Titans United Ongoing.

Is she? No.

Do I wish she was? Yes.

Much like Garth and Karen, she was kinda doomed to get stuck in limbo again the minute Abnett's Titans ended. You'd think with the Titans opening a school, they'd want someone who's actually a counselor by trade on their staff instead of giving that job to Raven. But I guess Lilith just wasn't marketable enough. Not that it matters since even the marketables barely do **** in this book.
    Oh is Garth lost in limbo again? It's such a shame, I always liked his character but DC never does anything with him. I also liked Lilith in Rebirth but I guess Raven is more marketable and her design was kinda similar to Raven's.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Oh is Garth lost in limbo again? It's such a shame, I always liked his character but DC never does anything with him. I also liked Lilith in Rebirth but I guess Raven is more marketable and her design was kinda similar to Raven's.
    Garth appeared at the Titans Academy, but acted like Donkey from Shrek.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Yeeeeeah Garth was technically pulled out of limbo (though I doubt he's staying at the Academy) but he doesn't really feel like...himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Garth appeared at the Titans Academy, but acted like Donkey from Shrek.
    Well I guess there is a reason why I haven't heard anything good about that comic.

Yeeeeeah Garth was technically pulled out of limbo (though I doubt he's staying at the Academy) but he doesn't really feel like...himself.
    I rather him being in limbo.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can still hear the theme song .
    Me too. In both languages (LOL):

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I rather him being in limbo.
    Why he should be in Aquamen
    He hasn’t really been in limbo, but he appear infrequent, then again Arthur doesn’t even have his own book

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why he should be in Aquamen
    He hasn’t really been in limbo, but he appear infrequent, then again Arthur doesn’t even have his own book
    I hope he is in Aquamen.
    But if i had to choose between limbo and Titans Academy, i rather him being in limbo.

I don't want him in that book if his purpose there is to be the butt of the joke.