Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    New scene of the show, first appearence of Lex and they name droped Bernard.

https://twitter.com/DCTitans/status/1579210187201687553

Dude finally got a costume.

Can't say I'm thrilled about that

Spectacular Member

That painel is for the TV Show, but who knows?
    Hopefully.
    Well i was wrong :-/

I hope we will have announced for sollicitation of January

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    Well i was wrong :-/

I hope we will have announced for sollicitation of January
    There probably wont be anything until February or March at the earliest. Get through the January event if they are going to announce a new Titans series.

Did Roy ditch his hat because of Jai West?
    https://www.cbr.com/dark-crisis-roy-...-west-look-dc/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

New scene of the show, first appearence of Lex and they name droped Bernard.

https://twitter.com/DCTitans/status/1579210187201687553

Dude finally got a costume.

Apparently they let actor Ryan Potter choose the colour scheme. He went for the red and white because that's what was used in New Teen Titans.

Holbrook turned the attention to Potter after, asking about how he gets a new costume in Season 4. Potter talked of his new supersuit, and said that he was given a choice between red or purple, but he went with the red and white due to wanting to stick with the Wolfman/Perez tone instilled in the show, despite loving the purple known as a classic Beast Boy color scheme from stories like the Teen Titans animated show. The crowd was then showed Beast Boy's new super suit for Season 4. "I just choose to be in it for as long as I can," Potter said.
    https://www.cbr.com/titans-doom-patr...o-max-dc-nycc/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

"Due to wanting to stick with the Wolfman/Perez tone instilled in the show,"

Who asked for Bernard to be in this show? I guess Tim's token gay boyfriend now deserves ample screentime.

I'm glad Beast Boy is finally getting a costume and it's in his classic colors, although I feel like the pattern of the design doesn't mesh as well?

I don't like Bernard, but maybe the show can give him a personality? Although Titans and good writing don't exactly go well together...Either way, it would be nice to have at least one gay relationship after all the forced hetero nonsense from the past seasons.

They should've cast someone younger / younger looking for Bernard assuming the guy in that photo was him.

And, besides, not like Stephanie would've made much sense appearing either. I'm sick of the Batfam on this show.

FINALLY, Gar gets his suit and the white and red was the smart choice on Ryan's part. If only the show felt like something Perez/Wolfman had a part in.

That fight with Mother Mayhem is so terribly lit, the blue has always been a thing but it's tiring.

And, I assume it's budget that at least more than one didn't attack her at a time. But, they do realize they look like random henchmen right?

They'll make Kory's bolts everything but pink.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    They should've cast someone younger / younger looking for Bernard assuming the guy in that photo was him.

And, besides, not like Stephanie would've made much sense appearing either. I'm sick of the Batfam on this show.

FINALLY, Gar gets his suit and the white and red was the smart choice on Ryan's part. If only the show felt like something Perez/Wolfman had a part in.

That fight with Mother Mayhem is so terribly lit, the blue has always been a thing but it's tiring.

And, I assume it's budget that at least more than one didn't attack her at a time. But, they do realize they look like random henchmen right?

They'll make Kory's bolts everything but pink.
    They teased Stephanie last season actually

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I'm kinda impressed that of all things this show could have done, they instead adapted 3 Robins each season and also had them all die and revive.

I fully expect Damian or Steph to make an appearance this season to follow the formula.

Should I be glad that Cyborg wasn't part of this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Should I be glad that Cyborg wasn't part of this mess.
    Well, he was part of an even bigger mess in the DCEU, so I can't say he lucked out

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Well, he was part of an even bigger mess in the DCEU, so I can't say he lucked out
    Oh he most definitely didn't luck out, but he also didn't get ruined twice. However small victory that is.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I believe Cyborg is in Doom Patrol so he's prolly fine there.