Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I disagree. I think that Sheridan has a pretty nice voice for all of the girls, but that's it.

Otherwise it's very much just him writing the dudes like they were in Wolfman's run, and then Garth is a has been.
    I have to completely disagree with this. Sheridan has not written the pre-existing Titans characters close to anything near their actual established characterization. It's been quite poor in fact.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    When Raven is suggesting killing a student who was in the same position as her(getting possessed/fated to destroy the world by a demonic father figure) and the other Titans actually consider it an option, the writer doesn't know the characters.
    Glad I have not been reading this book. That sounds like absolute garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Nah Garth is fine and still the most powerful mage in Atlantis
    He been more consistent in Aquaman stories since the new 52 then Donna has been with Wonder Woman

He is not forgotten, Yet lol

Attachment 117779
    Are Garth and Tula finally going to interact?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are Garth and Tula finally going to interact?
    Why? To date, they didn’t seem interested in each other during the 2018 run. Garth and Tula are not near limbo characters, they had moser consistency in Aquamen books. While wally was lost and dick was Rick.

Why? To date, they didn’t seem interested in each other during the 2018 run. Garth and Tula are not near limbo characters, they had moser consistency in Aquamen books. While wally was lost and dick was Rick.
    I mean, Pre-Flashpoint they were each others' first loves, the first Aqualad and Aquagirl, and they've somehow never even interacted or said much of anything to each other the whole time they've both been reintegrated back into the Aquaman titles.

Like, maybe I could understand it if Garth and Dolphin interacted again, she was his wife and mother of his child, but they haven't either.

I guess it just goes to show how little writers care about Garth up to this point.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, Pre-Flashpoint they were each others' first loves, the first Aqualad and Aquagirl, and they've somehow never even interacted or said much of anything to each other the whole time they've both been reintegrated back into the Aquaman titles.

Like, maybe I could understand it if Garth and Dolphin interacted again, she was his wife and mother of his child, but they haven't either.

I guess it just goes to show how little writers care about Garth up to this point.
    I mean couldn’t give a sniff about Tula. Dolphin played a nice role during 2018 Aquaman, we’re gonna have to wait and see if she was included in Aquaman 2. She doesn’t appear to be apart of Aquamen

Remember when Storm and Garth teamed up
    F1ABDD2D-C46E-4EE4-9B4D-74A7C4896194.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Any last bets on who is red x
    It has to be Brick Pettirosso

I mean couldn’t give a sniff about Tula. Dolphin played a nice role during 2018 Aquaman, we’re gonna have to wait and see if she was included in Aquaman 2. She doesn’t appear to be apart of Aquamen

Remember when Storm and Garth teamed up
    F1ABDD2D-C46E-4EE4-9B4D-74A7C4896194.jpg
    I just feel like it's weird characters with history with each other (at least in a prior continuity) have had nothing to do with each other in the current one.

Any last bets on who is red x
    It has to be Brick Pettirosso
    Someone should start a poll thread and make a list of all of the potential Red X’s. I would but I don’t know enough of the characters history or of the Titans in general.

Mighty Member

I wish DC could take some reference from the Marvel Comics's Strange Academy or Avengers Academy. It's pretty clear Tim Sheridan doesn't know how to write the Titans Academy well by balancing some character development for the students. They all have potential and if only Skottle Young or Dennis could take over the run. We could have a great Titan runs just like the recent Marvel Strange Academy. But no, instead we got a dragging plot of Red X and even some of the characters act so incomptents most of the times.

Mighty Member

Untitled-1-01.jpg

Tsk Tsk Tsk. I am trying to show an example.

Well, it's not wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Untitled-1-01.jpg

Tsk Tsk Tsk. I am trying to show an example.
    Such good teen hero series done so dirty.

F for Avengers Academy and New X-men Academy X.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member

Some assorted Gabriel Picolo art

Extraordinary Member