Page 8 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    Is Lilith or whatever she is called these days around?
    Her codename is Omen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Haven’t seen her in a long while.

I like Lilith but unfortunately Raven makes her a bit redundant. Raven is apparently just an empath but many writers expand her abilities to boarder-line telepathy and precog.

If Lilith does come back I hope they don’t put her in that stupid hooded cloak. With those green skulls floating around her. WTF?!?
    Yeah, TTA gave Raven Omen's powers! Though, even the cartoon changed Raven's powers to being a telekinetic instead of an empath.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    Attachment 117751When Titans United is over DC can we get a REAL Titans United Ongoing.
    Why is Terra labelled with her civilian name Tara, and Wally referred to as Kid Flash when he's already become the Flash by that point? Makes sense that Mal and Lilith are named their civilian names though, as Mal couldn't keep a consistent codename and Lilith didn't have one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I know everyone wants an active titans treat, but I see that with a teen team first.

Why have bunker lead the teen titans but never show it?
    Good question. They probably should've had a second book for Bunker's team (the rest of the roster is Jakeem Thunder, Roundhouse, Red Arrow, and Kid Flash - Crush was there too originally, but she left the Academy when her own mini launched, and TTA has never revealed if anyone replaced her).

Remember when Storm and Garth teamed up
    Attachment 117802
    Is that one of CBR's Line It Is Drawn fanarts? The trade dress is 1980s, but the costumes and logos are 2000s, and they forgot to include the Marvel logo.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

by J.Vidal
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    by J.Vidal
    Some interesting redesigns. Feels like they're mixing a bunch of past designs together with a dash of the civvie looks from the GN's.

Cool .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Some interesting redesigns. Feels like they're mixing a bunch of past designs together with a dash of the civvie looks from the GN's.

Cool .

If that's tim I would take him out, keep him for the YJ team, and add garth or Roy
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    If that's tim I would take him out, keep him for the YJ team, and add garth or Roy
    Honestly that's a good question since we've got Nightwing and Robin, but Kid Flash looks like Wally and Donna's Wonder Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Apparently it's Jason.

Nightwing spoilers:
    spoilers:
    Risk has been killed off.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Tom Taylor have been using more and more Titans.
    Hopefully this will lead to him writing the Titans book.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Tom Taylor have been using more and more Titans.
    Hopefully this will lead to him writing the Titans book.
    Dude is overloaded with books, he would be able to more properly coordinate Dicks appearance in both

Extraordinary Member

34894C7C-303A-4C89-9172-7E2088B5D56D.jpg

Ready for this arc to be over, Red X drawn out has been horrible. I know this issue is gonna cram 3 issues worth of info into it.

Ready for this arc to be over, Red X drawn out has been horrible. I know this issue is gonna cram 3 issues worth of info into it.
    You and me both.

I didn't care for Red X before he was introduced in the comics, to me he was just a character with a cool design, but right now i really dislike him.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Teen Titans Academy has been the biggest fail for me. I have loved most of the TT iterations and found something worthwhile in each of them, however this version is just bland with Red X being the biggest red x of them all. The character isn't interesting, doesn't have any likeable character traits, he's just offensive. The same for every other character introduced (with maybe the exception of Bolt...is that her name? The speedster?)
    I had hoped TTA would have taken the previous version of Teen Titans (Crush, Powerhouse, Bunker, Kid Flash, Red Arrow...) and have the older Titans train them. Instead they were completely dumped for a bunch of new characters that are completely bland. I want to appreciate the Titans, i have wanted a Titans franchise for so long with concurrent series for Titans, Teen Titans, Young Justice, Titans West (or East depending on where you want to locate the main book) but unfortunately the only Titans series that has been any good is the soon to be ending Titans United.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Apparently it's Jason.

Nightwing spoilers:
    spoilers:
    Risk has been killed off.
    end of spoilers
    So he's not a bad guy anymore but now he's dad...welp.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Teen Titans Academy has been the biggest fail for me. I have loved most of the TT iterations and found something worthwhile in each of them, however this version is just bland with Red X being the biggest red x of them all. The character isn't interesting, doesn't have any likeable character traits, he's just offensive. The same for every other character introduced (with maybe the exception of Bolt...is that her name? The speedster?)
    I had hoped TTA would have taken the previous version of Teen Titans (Crush, Powerhouse, Bunker, Kid Flash, Red Arrow...) and have the older Titans train them. Instead they were completely dumped for a bunch of new characters that are completely bland. I want to appreciate the Titans, i have wanted a Titans franchise for so long with concurrent series for Titans, Teen Titans, Young Justice, Titans West (or East depending on where you want to locate the main book) but unfortunately the only Titans series that has been any good is the soon to be ending Titans United.
    I feel your pain. It's been a boring series. The Titans should never be teachers. I see that role more of a JSA thing.
    And yes, the speedster's name is indeed Bolt.
    And yes, Titans United is indeed superior
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Astonishing Member

Is this the third(current one) or second Red X?

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I feel your pain. It's been a boring series. The Titans should never be teachers. I see that role more of a JSA thing.
    And yes, the speedster's name is indeed Bolt.
    And yes, Titans United is indeed superior
    With CW announce that there would be a Justice U series which is quite similar to Teen Titans Academy. They should just borrow that premise and have the JSA be the mentors, I think the Titans are still young to be mentors to a whole new generation of heroes and they are still in their prime.