Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1455

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    What do we think about DC putting the Titans in Blüdhaven?
    I dig it... They need a fresh start and Blüdhaven is as good a place as any.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There is nothing unusual about college age Teen Titans. Damian's first roster had a 20 year old Starfire. And the New Teen Titans were mostly 19-20.

Bolt would make sense as a Teen Titan as long as Kid Flash isn't there, as she was one of the higher profile Academy students. And Monkey Prince does need a place to go when his 12 issue solo book ends (and it ends soon - issue 11 is already solicited).
    Monkey Prince? Yes. Though he needs to have a LONG talk with his parents about working for villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Untitled View Post
    Maybe DC is creating a new team of young heroes? Team Titans would fit well if DC wants a more X Force oriented team. I can’t see Flatline giving up her criminal empire unless she want to become a force for good through chaotic good means. As for Red Canary, she’s said to be in college which is unusual for a teen titan since they are usually in high school age range. Some people are speculating that Damian, Alinta, Sideways, or Monkey Prince could be part of this team but idk maybe remove Damian and throw in Respawn. I’m personally hoping for a Titans, Young Justice, and Teen Titans/Team Titans book if possible.
    TEAM titans? I remember that book... whoo boy... very... interesting.

Why would anyone want to make a new one though?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Monkey Prince? Yes. Though he needs to have a LONG talk with his parents about working for villains.
    I mean.. in Dragon Ball, technically, at one point Goku worked for Freiza....

Ultimate Member

Well sort of TT related- on Amazon right now guess who are the two top most pre-ordered books for Teen & Young Adult Superhero Comics.

Teen Titans: Robin
    Kami Garcia

Static: Up All Night
    Lamar Giles

Two books that won't be out until next year. Static's case June.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well sort of TT related- on Amazon right now guess who are the two top most pre-ordered books for Teen & Young Adult Superhero Comics.

Teen Titans: Robin
    Kami Garcia

Static: Up All Night
    Lamar Giles

Two books that won't be out until next year. Static's case June.
    Not Harley's new GN?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I'm behind on Monkey Prince, does he still hate superheroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I'm behind on Monkey Prince, does he still hate superheroes?
    Didn't he and Damian come to understanding?

Mighty Member

Speaking on Raven, I have come up with an idea where Sand and Raven would interact.

I say something that Sand having prophetic dreams while Raven feeding the control of emotions are giving them fear and nightmares. I think they both could share their emotions and pain each other probably they could understand the inner demons they are dealing with. Honestly, Raven could possible touch his mind while understand the power of dream it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Having the Titans be in Bludhaven seems a bit much, at least from a Nightwing perspective, and I don't think they need to be in Dicks' city, but I guess it will all come down to execution.
    The titans being in NY didn't hurt Jace fox so why would it hurt nightwing?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Didn't he and Damian come to understanding?
    I think they've found some peace but I think MK came out of it still generally disliking superheroes

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    The titans being in NY didn't hurt Jace fox so why would it hurt nightwing?
    Ridley went out of his way to say there are no other superheroes apart from Jace in New York. The Titans weren't in Jace Fox's comic at all, not even as a mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Ridley went out of his way to say there are no other superheroes apart from Jace in New York. The Titans weren't in Jace Fox's comic at all, not even as a mention.
    The Titans were still in new York. I mean Teen Titans Academy and Dark Crisis anyone . The point is Nightwing can and will get his solo street level stories even with the Titans in Bludhaven. Just like Jace got his.

Also the Titans will only be in Nightwing until the New Titans book spins out of it
    Last edited by WonderNight; 11-26-2022 at 04:34 AM.

Mighty Member

Honestly for Titan, I kinda tired of seeing the same line-up over and over again. I am pretty sure X-Men go fine without Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde or Colossus in the team. Even Gerry's X-Men run could sustain strong decent sales with different various of mutants. (Synch, Firestar, Sunfire or Forge).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Honestly for Titan, I kinda tired of seeing the same line-up over and over again. I am pretty sure X-Men go fine without Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde or Colossus in the team. Even Gerry's X-Men run could sustain strong decent sales with different various of mutants. (Synch, Firestar, Sunfire or Forge).
    Nah that cartoon got fans locked for that same setup
    Their not interested in the titans just the teen Titans animated series given back to them in some form

I thank god Nightwing wasn’t made a big part of that show or Dick might not be where he is now.