Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1455

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Sadly i think after this ends we are done with these characters for at least a good decade.
    Eh, the Titans are the second most recognizable DC team after the JL due to both Cartoon Network shows and considering how Discovery desperately wants to copy the Marvel Studios model (4 movies and like 6 TV shows every year) I'd bet it's not gonna be a looong time until they appear.

It would have probably happened by now if Zack Snyder hadn't killed Dick Grayson.

If they're gonna do a Titans movie they should start introducing them already. Wally in The Flash, Garth in Aquaman 2, Donna in WW3.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    If they're gonna do a Titans movie they should start introducing them already. Wally in The Flash, Garth in Aquaman 2, Donna in WW3.
    Nah. Go with the iconic lineup, already have Cyborg (or Blue Beetle if you don’t want to deal with Ray). Nightwing has a film script already done and a director. Just introduce Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy and we’re good.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Nah. Go with the iconic lineup, already have Cyborg (or Blue Beetle if you don’t want to deal with Ray). Nightwing has a film script already done and a director. Just introduce Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy and we’re good.
    Any lineup that doesn't involve Donna doesn't deserve to be called "iconic"

Donna could easily be there. They can introduce Donna in a Wonder Woman movie first.

I think they are way away from doing a Titans movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Any lineup that doesn't involve Donna doesn't deserve to be called "iconic"
    Don’t really have any attachments to Donna honestly. Her history is a mess and she was no where to be found in the OG cartoon, which introduced me to the Titans. Raven is my favorite female Titan, she’s a must
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    Eh, the Titans are the second most recognizable DC team after the JL due to both Cartoon Network shows and considering how Discovery desperately wants to copy the Marvel Studios model (4 movies and like 6 TV shows every year) I'd bet it's not gonna be a looong time until they appear.

It would have probably happened by now if Zack Snyder hadn't killed Dick Grayson.
    Was Dick mentioned by name? Because if they only said Robin was dead, they could say it was Jason, even if that means reversing the order of the first two Robins from the comics.

Anyway, the JSA are already in the movies, and I guess the League won't be used for a while due to the previous film not being all that successful (and they need to replace Flash and probably Cyborg if they do do a sequel). So there is a good chance for Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    Donna could easily be there. They can introduce Donna in a Wonder Woman movie first.
    Sure could. Wally's the big problem. He isn't in the upcoming Flash movie as far as we know, but given what Ezra has done, there's no chance of a sequel. So where would Wally be introduced?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Was Dick mentioned by name? Because if they only said Robin was dead, they could say it was Jason, even if that means reversing the order of the first two Robins from the comics.

Anyway, the JSA are already in the movies, and I guess the League won't be used for a while due to the previous film not being all that successful (and they need to replace Flash and probably Cyborg if they do do a sequel). So there is a good chance for Titans.

Sure could. Wally's the big problem. He isn't in the upcoming Flash movie as far as we know, but given what Ezra has done, there's no chance of a sequel. So where would Wally be introduced?
    It wasn't explicitly mentioned the dead Robin is Dick, but we know that's what Snyder meant. Snyder's endgame was Carrie Kelly taking over as Robin

Also, I would be surprised if we ever see Wally in live-action. They would just use Wallace instead.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think they are way away from doing a Titans movie.
    Agreed and frankly, I don't trust the people running the DCEU to make a good Titans movie.

The team on the Titans show is all fully formed now,atleast on this last episode.gar is a gorilla,Kory is Uber powerful ,raven is white,dick is still Nightwing so alwsys cool,Conner is a bad ass,Tim is the only one who has no reason to be there
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    On the Titans TV show, I just caught up with the latest season and the drop in quality from the previous ones is noticeable.
    A drop in quality?? How is that even possible? I've been putting off watching it, after watching each other episode the night it hit, because it was so disappointing already. Having my fears confirmed that it's as bad as the rest, and possibly even worse, means I guess I'll skip it. I never thought I'd say that of a live-action adaptation of Titans, no matter how bad.

I also never thought I'd skip an issue of JL but Bendis taught me never to say never. Evidently it doesn't matter how attached I am to a thing, how much a completist, things actually can get bad enough that it's too tough to return to them.

I've never been the sort to say I wished a series wouldn't continue or that I didn't like the idea of a sequel to something. I always thought, I don't have to watch it, I don't have anything to fear from it, it's better that it exist than not exist because there's no downside to it existing. Titans, not to mention Bendis' JL, have finally turned my head around in that long held opinion. I'm glad it's ending. It's been like a half squashed bug slowly trying to escape and it's just cruel to let such a bug suffer when you know it's not getting any better for them. Titans has been that bug since the first season and I did my level best to convince myself it would get better over time.

And I'm a virtual Buddhist when it comes to killing living things but just step on it. Just kill this bug and put it out of its misery. Did we even need a 4th season to prove it wasn't going to get any better?

People rightly complain about CW shows (how dull), the Snyderverse (how juvenile and pretentious), Shumacher's Batman movies (how silly), but no live-action adaptation has been more disappointing to me than this show and that disappointment has only grown exponentially worse the longer it continues. Do I have to say I won't miss it?

And I don't ever want to hear again that the low budget was the problem. It wouldn't matter how much money they'd thrown at it unless that money was spent on better writing, like all of it. No amount of money could have overcome the writing. The F/X were lame, the direction was confused, but the acting was as good as could be expected given the material they were working with. The writing being so bad though, it just never had a chance.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Raven who?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

Raven who?
    Why are they pushing 'psychic visions' on Starfire? That's never been her thing and Raven is there.