Page 93 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1455

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Lilith is cool. A little more action oriented than her previous get-up.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Are you guys enjoying Titans United Bloodpact? It feels very uninspired to me. I'm already over this alternative universe plot.

And today's issue has one more thing borrowed from the TV show, with Garth and Donna being togheter.
    I dont think I hate the idea of Donna and Garth, it plays on the old Wonder Girl stories from the early Wonder Woman comics (when it was Diana as WG) and Wonder Girl flirted with the mer-boy. Maybe that mer-boy was Garth?
    large-2621111.jpg

Dang, Lilith looks amazing! Got that Sauvage glow-up!

Are you guys enjoying Titans United Bloodpact? It feels very uninspired to me. I'm already over this alternative universe plot.

And today's issue has one more thing borrowed from the TV show, with Garth and Donna being togheter.

I totally get what your saying.raven is evil,to dark,alternate universes,ugh
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Lilith is cool. A little more action oriented than her previous get-up.
    I agree. I liked the combination of colors from the previous costume but I felt that the costume was too heavy. Would have liked if this new costume kept the mask and the hood. But overall this redesign is great.

Aww, Lilith gets a Superfam jacket too. A very stylish redesign.

It's nice to see her in a lighter get up but I also miss a hood.

Cartoon Network's logo is getting an update.

https://www.adweek.com/convergent-tv...h-anniversary/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Wow. I quit collecting comics, but I think I will check this out -- maybe digitally. Lilith was a very interesting character in her first incarnation. I wasn't really into the daughter of Thia version -- but I think that's been retconned. I thought the big hood and cap was way too similar to Raven. I think as Omen, Lilith even has/had teleporting powers. I prefer just sticking to mental abilities -- and if that now includes telekinesis -- that's enough. This new design is very fresh -- and love seeing the character get some love after the way she was disposed in the Abnett run of Titans awhile back.

Who do you think is the more powerful psychic: Lilith (Oman), Looker or Miss Martian? And to set her apart, should Lilith also have precognitive and clairvoyant (seeing past events) powers as well as telepathy and telekinesis?

I know I would be in the minority, but I once felt she could have been related to Brainwave post Crisis, when they reconned Thia and the other Titians of Myth. I mean Brainwave Jr. was a redheaded psychic, so they could have been half siblings or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Who do you think is the more powerful psychic: Lilith (Oman), Looker or Miss Martian? And to set her apart, should Lilith also have precognitive and clairvoyant (seeing past events) powers as well as telepathy and telekinesis?

I know I would be in the minority, but I once felt she could have been related to Brainwave post Crisis, when they reconned Thia and the other Titians of Myth. I mean Brainwave Jr. was a redheaded psychic, so they could have been half siblings or something.
    Oh yeah, I would totally love if Lilith has precognitive powers and is a clairvoyant besides the telepathy, it could be something interesting and cool to see.

I wonder if they'll take this chance to explore again who is Lilith's birth mother (as her relationship with Thia was retconned after the first Crisis and we never knew who ended being her real mother).

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Titans United Bloodpact is one of the better takes we've had of the team in a while.

Pros:
    1. Fatal Five have actual personalities, something that the cartoons get right and most other comics don't.

Cons:
    1. I'm tired of 'evil Raven' plots.
    Right there with you! Especially on the last part. Loved seeing Jinx on the side of the angels.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Oh yeah, I would totally love if Lilith has precognitive powers and is a clairvoyant besides the telepathy, it could be something interesting and cool to see.

I wonder if they'll take this chance to explore again who is Lilith's birth mother (as her relationship with Thia was retconned after the first Crisis and we never knew who ended being her real mother).
    retcon that it's somehow Mnemosyne.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post

Base telepathy I think a Martian (and especially a White Martian would be stronger but Lilith and Looker can probably use their powers in different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Aww, Lilith gets a Superfam jacket too. A very stylish redesign.

It's nice to see her in a lighter get up but I also miss a hood.
    I like both of these designs with one exception. I can't ever see Power Girl wearing the Superman symbol on her costume. Change that symbol on her jacket and I'm cool with her new design too.