Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1128
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Hmm, Ares for Paula Von Gunther perhaps as a sort of twist on Hippolyta not being first gen Amazon?.
    Ooh, that could work.

Flamina in the Golden age rode on a firey Pegasus/griffin, so in my scenario it'd be neat if Apollo gifted her the griffin familiar he had in Historia #1. Sharkeeta could rule over some Amazons that are part human/part sea creature hybrids and could be in opposition to the Aphrodite Amazons.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I was thinking last night about a way to combine ideas from Historia and Earth One to revamp some golden age villains. In Earth One, the golden age occupants from other planets were revamped into Amazons from other Earths.

What if there was an alternate Earth where the male Gods created the tribes of Amazons and shaped them? They would be a villainous mockery of what the goddesses created on the main Earth. Each tribes queen would be a revamp of a Golden Age villainess.

Apollo = Queen Flamina
    Poseidon =Queen Sharkeeta
    Hermes = Queen Celerita
    Dionysus = Queen Tigra (based on Tigra Tropica)
    Hephaestus = twin Queens Invents and Torcha

Not sure if Ares would have one since he and his champions get so much play on the main Earth. Thoughts?
    Hmm... "Hippolyta"... "hippo" being Greek for horse.

Wonder Woman's Golden Age Rogues gallery, as drawn by H.G. Peters

Wonder Woman Golden Age Foes.jpg

1st Row: Cheetah, Mars, Deception, Greed, Conquest, Hercules, Paula von Gunther
    2nd Row: Psycho, Giganta, Queen Clea, Dr. Poison, Eviless, Zara, Blue Snowman, Hypnota
    3rd Row: Angle Man, Gundra, Minister Blizzard, the Mask, King Blakfu, Queen Atomia, Sharkeeta, Badra
    4th Row: Queen Flamina, Queen Celerita, King Rigor, King Solo, Great Blue Father, Purple Priestess, Tassle King, Aknaten
    5th Row: Ironsides, Tigra Tropica, King Crystallar, King Brutaal, Draska Nishki, Uvo, Queen Pallida, Professor Manly

Wonder Woman's Golden Age Rogues gallery, as drawn by H.G. Peters

Wonder Woman Golden Age Foes.jpg

1st Row: Cheetah, Mars, Deception, Greed, Conquest, Hercules, Paula von Gunther
    2nd Row: Psycho, Giganta, Queen Clea, Dr. Poison, Eviless, Zara, Blue Snowman, Hypnota
    3rd Row: Angle Man, Gundra, Minister Blizzard, the Mask, King Blakfu, Queen Atomia, Sharkeeta, Badra
    4th Row: Queen Flamina, Queen Celerita, King Rigor, King Solo, Great Blue Father, Purple Priestess, Tassle King, Aknaten
    5th Row: Ironsides, Tigra Tropica, King Crystallar, King Brutaal, Draska Nishki, Uvo, Queen Pallida, Professor Manly
    I like the gallery!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I like the gallery!
    Thanks!

Her Golden Age rogues are my favorite, as goofy as they are.

Thanks!

Her Golden Age rogues are my favorite, as goofy as they are.
    Yes indeed. They are fun.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

If I were Cheetah I wouldn’t wear the dangling jewelry. It’s going to get caught on everything at those speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    If I were Cheetah I wouldn’t wear the dangling jewelry. It’s going to get caught on everything at those speeds.
    Ahahaha, so true! But maybe she likes the pain, lol??

Ahahaha, so true! But maybe she likes the pain, lol??
    Haha! Perhaps!

This past weekend I spent some time thinking about the backstories for Tigra Tropica, Lya, Kung and Andros and how they fit into the Wonder world. I wish we could get some more modern updates on foes from Diana’s long history.

This past weekend I spent some time thinking about the backstories for Tigra Tropica, Lya, Kung and Andros and how they fit into the Wonder world. I wish we could get some more modern updates on foes from Diana’s long history.
    True.

I would have liked to have seen Andros I and II and Formicida added into the WW comics.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I honestly can't be believe Wonder Woman writers have let Kung sit on the shelf as long as they have. He was a recurring villain in various titles in the 70s & 80s and now he's MIA.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I honestly can't be believe Wonder Woman writers have let Kung sit on the shelf as long as they have. He was a recurring villain in various titles in the 70s & 80s and now he's MIA.
    I Googled Kung and really like his design. I would love to see him reintroduced in Wonder Woman lore. Maybe upgrade how powers a bit, so he can also transform into mythological beasts.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I Googled Kung and really like his design. I would love to see him reintroduced in Wonder Woman lore. Maybe upgrade how powers a bit, so he can also transform into mythological beasts.

That would be a cool addition to Kung's powers!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

True.

I would have liked to have seen Andros I and II and Formicida added into the WW comics.
    Yes! I have plans for Andros, the Skrill and Zardor.