Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1128

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    What does the triangle even do that DS even needs it for?
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Angle_Man's_Angler

Apparently, it's Apokoliptian tech and... WEIRD even by Apokaliptian standards. but made to create portals bypassing normal space.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Angle_Man's_Angler

Apparently, it's Apokoliptian tech and... WEIRD even by Apokaliptian standards. but made to create portals bypassing normal space.
    So, like robbery, heist, breakout, transport, 'get way' escape tool. Cool. Maybe even instant teleportation. Really gave this to a no-named guy in a butt ugly costume and called it a day, huh? No wonder people don't use him.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    So, like robbery, heist, breakout, transport, 'get way' escape tool. Cool. Maybe even instant teleportation. Really gave this to a no-named guy in a butt ugly costume and called it a day, huh? No wonder people don't use him.
    Yeah, weird criminal, with weirder motives.

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

I like the idea of Angle Man, and I like his color scheme. Idk how to make his ‘angle’ (pun intended) work, but I have a few ideas…

Personally I like the idea of this thief having a weapon way beyond his pay grade but uses it for fairly "mundane" purposes like art theft.

Or at least mundane in superhero comics.

Last edited by Gaius; 11-26-2022 at 07:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I love Angle Man as a petty thief with powers who causes trouble for Wonder Woman. He isn’t a killer but he likes to flirt with Donna Troy.

Fantastic Member

Angle Man is the son of Vandal Savage so I don't think him regrowing or whatever an arm is a big deal.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skytten View Post
    Angle Man is the son of Vandal Savage so I don't think him regrowing or whatever an arm is a big deal.

Problem solved! I also like the Angle Man/Donna Troy flirtation. This needs to be a thing again.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Problem solved! I also like the Angle Man/Donna Troy flirtation. This needs to be a thing again.
    And since Roy Harper is a descendant of Vandal Savage too, making Angle Man and Roy relatives.
    It makes Donna’s flirty relationship to both of them hilarious in hindsight.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Incredible Member

I like the original Cheetah Rebirth design more. However, if Cheetah has to have long luxurious, hair, I prefer her to be a brunette or a blonde. I thought the red hair clashed with the coloring of her body.

I love the panels above.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

Anyone who writes Cheetah in the future needs to read these pages first so they realize what a force of nature she is. There is no way that someone like Batman, Catwoman, or Green Arrow could take her down without some sort of mega-weapon.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I was thinking last night about a way to combine ideas from Historia and Earth One to revamp some golden age villains. In Earth One, the golden age occupants from other planets were revamped into Amazons from other Earths.

What if there was an alternate Earth where the male Gods created the tribes of Amazons and shaped them? They would be a villainous mockery of what the goddesses created on the main Earth. Each tribes queen would be a revamp of a Golden Age villainess.

Apollo = Queen Flamina
    Poseidon =Queen Sharkeeta
    Hermes = Queen Celerita
    Dionysus = Queen Tigra (based on Tigra Tropica)
    Hephaestus = twin Queens Invents and Torcha

Not sure if Ares would have one since he and his champions get so much play on the main Earth. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I was thinking last night about a way to combine ideas from Historia and Earth One to revamp some golden age villains. In Earth One, the golden age occupants from other planets were revamped into Amazons from other Earths.

What if there was an alternate Earth where the male Gods created the tribes of Amazons and shaped them? They would be a villainous mockery of what the goddesses created on the main Earth. Each tribes queen would be a revamp of a Golden Age villainess.

Apollo = Queen Flamina
    Poseidon =Queen Sharkeeta
    Hermes = Queen Celerita
    Dionysus = Queen Tigra (based on Tigra Tropica)
    Hephaestus = twin Queens Invents and Torcha

Not sure if Ares would have one since he and his champions get so much play on the main Earth. Thoughts?
    Hmm, Ares for Paula Von Gunther perhaps as a sort of twist on Hippolyta not being first gen Amazon?

Had a vaguely similar idea to this once (think Underworld Unleashed but with Ares instead of Neron) for a WW-themed of Ares empowering the WW villains and trapping the DC heroes in a gladiator-styled game.
    Last edited by Gaius; 11-29-2022 at 08:04 PM.