Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Yeah I got confused with the name since he was the upside-down man and not the insideoutman.

Never really understood his backstory but I'm sure he could be connected the the yet to be created Cosmic Horror entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Same here .

I don't think they ever clarified what was the issue between DC and the De Liz's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Oh you missed the drama? Her husband (the artist) got mad that someone else was doing a mini about the Amazons on an adventure pre-Diana. Apparently the De Lizs had pitched something similar and got rejected. He aired out his grievances over that in public on social media like a moron and so the two got fired.
    He made some disparaging comments about Morrison's Earth One series also.

Dae Liz recently worked with DC again, so I doubt there'd ever be a sequel but maybe have her on something else.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Yeah I got confused with the name since he was the upside-down man and not the insideoutman.

Never really understood his backstory but I'm sure he could be connected the the yet to be created Cosmic Horror entity.
    I'm not talking about the justice league dark villain,look the Wonder Woman enemies list in Wikipedia or search "DC database inversion"

Never heard of him before

Reminds me of Brain Drain from Squirrel Girl.

She's a child most of the time. I don't see any implications in the idea of a feminist "fighting" an evil child that brings out the worst in others. But most of all, I don't actually expect Wonder Woman to actually punch her archenemy.
    She was only a child in Eric Luke's run. Every subsequent appearance (including her animated role in Young Justice), she appears as an adult. I don't think DC is interested in the child aspect of the character.

Devastation only appeared in 3 places. Eric Luke's Run, Peter David's Young Justice (as a child) and the Steve Orlando run.

Does she look like an Adult to you? She looks like a 13 year old to me

Devestation was weird. Her powers included 'transforming into whatever form men lust for so she can control them' letting her turn into an adult temporarily. A rather questionable power for a character otherwise portrayed as a child

As for Inversion hes always stood out to me as being one of Wonder Womans weirder villains with his nutso origin story. Though I confess I always thought of him as the 'Ten Fingered man' or 'Kiteman' of Dianas rogues gallery. A villain whose gimmick and appearance aside, was more of a joke than anything else.
    'I will use the power of having all of my organs on the outside of my body to try and put EVERYONES organs outside of their bodies!
    Last edited by Fuzzy Mittens; 01-30-2022 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Devestation was weird. Her powers included 'transforming into whatever form men lust for so she can control them' letting her turn into an adult temporarily. A rather questionable power for a character otherwise portrayed as a child

As for Inversion hes always stood out to me as being one of Wonder Womans weirder villains with his nutso origin story. Though I confess I always thought of him as the 'Ten Fingered man' or 'Kiteman' of Dianas rogues gallery. A villain whose gimmick and appearance aside, was more of a joke than anything else.
    'I will use the power of having all of my organs on the outside of my body to try and put EVERYONES organs outside of their bodies!
    Thought that Angleman kind of fits that type.

Spectacular Member

Angle Man,the genius strategist who can control space,as a joke villain...I don't see it

not even in Orlando's issue 51?

Devastation only appeared in 3 places. Eric Luke's Run, Peter David's Young Justice (as a child) and the Steve Orlando run.

Does she look like an Adult to you? She looks like a 13 year old to me

She wasn't depicted as a child in Agent of Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    not even in Orlando's issue 51?
    I honestly thought it was Atomic Skull. Now I notice that it says inside out man. Cool cameo
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    She wasn't depicted as a child in Agent of Peace.
    I mean, that's obviously a non cannon appearance in a digital mini series, but I didn't know she appeared there. She looks exactly like Rebirth Circe. Not a good take.

To clarify a little about Inversion the Inside Out Man since theres some confusion around him seemingly, he was a scientist who was trying to invent a teleporter when it malfunctioned and he turned himself inside out in a test use of it. Survived by being in a life support suit which is literally the only thing keeping him alive, but it drove him insane and he wants to turn everyone in the world inside out as well now. Story makes mention of how the Justice league had teleporters for their base that they don't share

He was one of the villains for the Jack Harris run which included things like having the Dark Commander kill Steve Trevor, Orana becoming the new Wonder Woman, Introducing Wonder Womans aunt Astarte; empress of the Silver Snake, and having Diana Prince become a NASA astronaut.
    I think that was also the run that introduced the redesigned Angle Man with the green suit from that villain society thing

WW #784 isn't out yet but apparently according to reviews

spoilers:
    Villainy Inc is in it
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Gaius; 02-08-2022 at 06:30 PM.