spoilers:
    do they say who is in the membership?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    spoilers:
    do they say who is in the membership?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Only going off a review but looks like Psycho is a member but talks about scoring points with "management" so he's probably not head honcho
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    WW #784 isn't out yet but apparently according to reviews

spoilers:
    Duke of Deception and Villainy Inc are in it
    end of spoilers
    Oh my gosh! If this is true im going to be overjoyed

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

spoilers:
    Only going off a review but looks like Psycho is a member but talks about scoring points with "management" so he's probably not head honcho
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm hoping it's the classic line up with some additions like Psycho, but maybe it will be an all male team? Which will then hopefully be supplanted by the classic crew.

We did have that early teaser image with Psycho, Circe, Cheetah, the Swan, Giganta and (ugh) Lord, so maybe that is part of the line up?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by SiegePerilous02; 02-08-2022 at 04:42 PM.

spoilers:
    I'm hoping it's the classic line up with some additions like Psycho, but maybe it will be an all make team? Which will then hopefully be supplanted by the classic crew.

We did have that early teaser image with Psycho, Circe, Cheetah, the Swan, Giganta and (ugh) Lord, so maybe that is part of the line up?
    end of spoilers
    That teaser was just referring to the runs which preceded Cloonrad coming on board
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

spoilers:
    I'm hoping it's the classic line up with some additions like Psycho, but maybe it will be an all make team? Which will then hopefully be supplanted by the classic crew.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It looks to be just a teaser, so doubt we'll find anything out until ToA
    end of spoilers

Hopefully between this and Williamnson's event taking place in the future it means the main book won't be railroaded into the Yara Flor show.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    About time .

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That teaser was just referring to the runs which preceded Cloonrad coming on board
    I guess, I always interpreted that as an element to the teaser. But it did have Donna, Cassie and Nubia on it, and I don't recall them being in any runs prior to Cloonrad and that is is clearly coming to pass with ToA.

Also, Psycho only had one cameo in Robinson's run, but is a key player here. So I think his presence in the teaser hints more at the present stuff than prior, but too early to tell.

spoilers:
    It looks to be just a teaser, so doubt we'll find anything out until ToA
    end of spoilers

Hopefully between this and Williamnson's event taking place in the future it means the main book won't be railroaded into the Yara Flor show.
    I'd be so pissed if they finally made a come back only for them to go up against Yara and not Diana.

spoilers:
    To be honest I doubt that image previously shown necessarily teases anything in this current run.
    It did not include Siggy or Image-Maker who have shown some curious appearances already. Nor that Altuum character whose being built up as a pretty big deal. No Holliday Girls which we know will be a presence, and if what is said above is true, we certainly have not seen Duke of Deception in the comics.

Could those other villains who were in that promo image turn out to be in Villainy Inc? Sure, its possible. But Liar Liars whole thing is about wanting to kill Maxwell Lord and it would be redundant to stick them on a team when theres already Doctor Psycho whose more powerful at mind stuff than either of them, and the Duke of Deception whose abilities are also based on fooling the mind.

Circe last I heard has last I heard in regards to Justice League Dark, wound up in a very different sort of headspace from your standard villainy Inc role. And while im hardly going to discount Giganta, Cheetah, and the least interesting Silver Swan since two out of three have been on the team before, I don't think the image was any sort of hint at what is to come.
    end of spoilers

I guess, I always interpreted that as an element to the teaser. But it did have Donna, Cassie and Nubia on it, and I don't recall them being in any runs prior to Cloonrad and that is is clearly coming to pass with ToA.
    Donna had a fair sized role in Orlandos run with the Horsewomen story.
    and didn't we get the tease image about the same time as the Future State Nubia thing was coming out?
    And while Cassie wasnt in Wonder Woman, she was up and about in Young Justice for a bit there

Also, Psycho only had one cameo in Robinson's run, but is a key player here. So I think his presence in the teaser hints more at the present stuff than prior, but too early to tell.

I'd be so pissed if they finally made a come back only for them to go up against Yara and not Diana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Donna had a fair sized role in Orlandos run with the Horsewomen story.
    and didn't we get the tease image about the same time as the Future State Nubia thing was coming out?
    And while Cassie wasnt in Wonder Woman, she was up and about in Young Justice for a bit there
    Yeah, I think that poster was just Moore making a (very cool) general Wonder Woman image of stuff from what's seen as "current WW".

Nubia was there but the costume he had isn't the one she has now and Artemis was wearing her worst hairdo also.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Looks like a bit back to traditional form vs last couple of times we've seen her.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

This just made my week! I can't wait to see who's part of the group!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.