Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I'd love to see more Atomia. She has such a fun sci-fi zaniness to her.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Since the Amazons are all women reincarnated after being slain from male violence, I wouldn't be surprised if a significant number of them were victims of Vandal Savage during their mortal lives.
    One of them could be his daughter if you go the Young Justice Season 3 route with his elderly daughter. Would also give the Amazons a tie to Scandal, who desperately needs to appear more.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    One of them could be his daughter if you go the Young Justice Season 3 route with his elderly daughter. Would also give the Amazons a tie to Scandal, who desperately needs to appear more.
    I’m intrigued about what a conversation between Artemis and Scandal would look like.

David Goodhart

Alex Garcia

From the Pride special

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    From the Pride special

It's great to see Giganta in her classic costume. None of her others have really impressed me. They all seem "blah" compared to this one.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

Giganta is the one WW villain that even the WW books seem to treat as a joke. Somebody needs to revamp Giganta to be a being with gigantic strength, gigantic stamina, gigantic resilience, and overall gigantic badassery. I know that there is a lot of WW fans that love Giganta, but come on...why is she always so easily knocked out?
    She could be a great foil for Diana in the strength department at least. Maybe she needs to make some sort of deal with an evil god that grants her a power up...

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Giganta is the one WW villain that even the WW books seem to treat as a joke. Somebody needs to revamp Giganta to be a being with gigantic strength, gigantic stamina, gigantic resilience, and overall gigantic badassery. I know that there is a lot of WW fans that love Giganta, but come on...why is she always so easily knocked out?
    She could be a great foil for Diana in the strength department at least. Maybe she needs to make some sort of deal with an evil god that grants her a power up...
    Glass jaw? Glass ribcage? These are some of the issues that Giganta brings to the picture!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Honestly, I think Giganta has all of those abilities(or at least she should) but writers simply don't make use of them. It seems like a lot of writers appreciate her but don't really know what to do with her. I think Alex Ross did a great job with her in his Justice maxi-series with showing how powerful & scary she can be. Same goes for the Priscilla Rich version of the Cheetah.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Absolute Power, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Justice Society of America, Shazam, Titans, & Wonder Woman.

I really, really, really wish someone would play up the brilliant Doctor Doris Zuel aspect of her character. Giganta could be so much more than how she’s typically portrayed.

I wish someone would play up the sheer amount of strength and durability Giganta should have. I can take or leave the doctor aspect since Diana has a ton of science and intellect-based foes, but Giganta should be one of the heaviest hitters of the DC Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I really, really, really wish someone would play up the brilliant Doctor Doris Zuel aspect of her character. Giganta could be so much more than how she’s typically portrayed.
    Yeah, it's annoying that DC goes with the trope of not letting strong people be scientists.... well most of them.

After seeing Sasha's video, I'm thinking if you could map the WW villains according to the seven deadly sins:

Greed: Circe, Cheetah,

Pride: Queen Clea

Lust: ????

Wrath: Ares

Envy: Silver Swan

Gluttony: Atomia

Sloth: ???

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I would go with Grace Choi being the daughter of Vandal Savage and an Amazon from Bana Migdhall.

And yes, a cross over with Scandal would be intriguing.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly