Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Call a priest, call a rabbi, call an Imam, call a scientist.

It's a miracle, folks. A Taylor written scene in an elseworld involving in WW characters that isn't one of the worst WW things in her 80 year history.

I mean, Green Arrow's there so it still kinda sucks...

---

Ares in DCeased: Dead Genres Don't Tell No New Tales

And looking classic .

I love Ares in that blue color and armor.

I could go for him and Circe teaming up against Diana and the Olympians in the main book - especially with Hippolyta hanging out on the Mt.

I’d like to do a three-issue series all of Diana’s villains hanging out in a bar in her city and having conversations about themselves and Diana.

I feel like I need something to super-charge and relaunch a bunch of Amazon adversaries. Something that can showcase their personalities and proclivities.

Mouse Man chit chatting with Queen Clea. Circe and Dark Angel talking about their favorite spells. Blue Snowman, Hypnota and Doctor Poison discussing gender fluidity. Crimson Centipede from the Steve Trevor Special on a leash outside waiting for Saturna.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I’d like to do a three-issue series all of Diana’s villains hanging out in a bar in her city and having conversations about themselves and Diana.

I feel like I need something to super-charge and relaunch a bunch of Amazon adversaries. Something that can showcase their personalities and proclivities.

Mouse Man chit chatting with Queen Clea. Circe and Dark Angel talking about their favorite spells. Blue Snowman, Hypnota and Doctor Poison discussing gender fluidity. Crimson Centipede from the Steve Trevor Special on a leash outside waiting for Saturna.
    Now hear me out, I would argue that Mouse Man and Giganta would totally hit it off as scientists who science'd themselves to different sizes. The differences in motives and 'comic science logic' would make for a really entertaining exchange

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post

No Merman hanging out with Clea?? They must have some stories to tell each other...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Now hear me out, I would argue that Mouse Man and Giganta would totally hit it off as scientists who science'd themselves to different sizes. The differences in motives and 'comic science logic' would make for a really entertaining exchange
    I hear you and I can see that!

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    No Merman hanging out with Clea?? They must have some stories to tell each other...
    I can see it - maybe with Sharkeeta too.

Another villain I really like is Doctor Cyber. I don’t hate the current AI version, but have a soft spot for the cyborg Bondian version. Either way it could be interesting to see the AI version try to become human again or the human version attempt to modify herself to massive lengths.

I like Cyber having an organization and henchpeople. I’ve been doing some creative thinking about who her henchpeople are, why they support her, and their functions within the org.

Similarly, at least in having a group around her, I love the idea of Zara being the leader of the Cult of the Crimson Flame.

Whether it’s Cyber’s terrorist organization or Zara’s cult, there are lots of real-world cults and followings to mess around with a comment on.

The Milk Men story kinda of went there, but it didn’t have as much depth or pervasiveness that I’d have liked.

Cheetah vs Wonder Woman and the Justice League NU52 cover art, by Alex Garner

I like this Cheetah look too btw.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post

This often my screen background!

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

This story was one of Cheetah's best showings to date. Not only was she presented as a force of nature who took out heavy-hitters Superman and Flash but it also showed her intelligence by having her trick the League into capturing her. We need more Cheetah stories like this.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    No, Poison was in comic book oblivion in between her last appearence in Marston's run and when Eric Luke brought back a version of the character.

Not particularly. If you can't do something that simulates/implies Giganta being tall than better not at all. Which would pretty much make it just a Diana vs. Giganta statue

Medusa from the Outlaws webtoon today
    And now Euryale

Spectacular Member SomeRandomSmartA55's Avatar

I know that people consider Cheetah or Ares as Wonder Woman's nemesis, but if you ask me, it should be Circe.

Think about it what does Wonder Woman represent, Truth & Love, so he archenemy should be all about Hatred & Lies, no one better exemplifies this than Circe.

Not mention she is responsible for how many conflicts Wonder Woman had to face, like War of the Gods, and she even resurrected Medusa during the Rucka run. But what really sold me was this whole exchange between the to from issue #176

RCO020.jpgRCO021.jpgRCO022.jpg

Also I just realized as I am typing this, Circe has the same color scheme as Joker & Lex Luthor in his mech-suit, PURPLE & GREEN!!!
    Last edited by SomeRandomSmartA55; 10-29-2022 at 07:18 PM.

I love how all of the guys are rushing in to help Diana.

Diana looks beautiful and powerful. Cheetah looks ferocious.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!