Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

#Crystal and #Lockjaw by Fred Ian for the the Marvel Unbound card set
    Was this a tcg or just collectables?

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Was this a tcg or just collectables?
    I Do not known

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...80927288561666

Due to circumstance, the royal family on the run, in hiding, most likely Crystal had never really been around any sort of men, adult, inhuman or not. She was probably expected to marry a cousin and have children, etc. But all this changed once Inhumans were known to the world - and the FF.

So she is smitten with Johnny but the family wants none of it, even though they eventually become better allies.
    but ultimately she leaves Johnny to rejoin her family, this is not what BB and sister/others wanted for Crystal (Johnny) and she submits.

so why the Royals softened on Pietro is something I still don't understand, but maybe there is a secret/story in there.

But Crystal chasing after humans could also be because they're harder for the Royals to stop or circumvent, since she was off with the Avengers or other places with less oversight.

Crystal cheats because she feels her cousins control these aspects and she resists.

Of course she matured. Still wish there was a future for her and Johnny. It may be that behind the scenes Inhumans Genetic Council didn't want 'issue' from Crys and Johnny. The effects of cosmic rays/mutation on Inhuman genes may have been a risk, since normally their TG crystals activate the wonder powers.
    But once Franklin was born and then displayed abilities at a pretty early age, well if I believe most of Inhuman lore and science, they probably didn't want competing genetic things going on with Inhuman children.

Which makes me wonder, if there are any other examples of children born to one or two cosmic ray mutated parents. Probably not, right?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Can Crystal create snowstorns and blizzards?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Can Crystal create snowstorns and blizzards?
    Probably she has manipulated one, but she doesn't usually use her powers to make recreate weather.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Probably she has manipulated one, but she doesn't usually usein her powers to make recreate weather.
    Thanks. I thought I had seen Crystal create a blizzard in the past, but I can't remember from where.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Thanks. I thought I had seen Crystal create a blizzard in the past, but I can't remember from where.
    I thought so too but everything I have seen was either taking hold of a blizzard or throwing wind in a snowy area. She's frozen a few things with ice beams.
    I'm pulling from this by the way.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...al_marvel_616/

Astonishing Member

Looking around, Marvel wiki has her just being able to do ice blast but she can manipulate all elements down to the atomic level (I think I read somewhere sub-atomic) so she can affect the state of matter which means no reason she couldn't.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

She was able to this to a blizzard:

Thanks everyone.

I was thinking maybe it was back when Crystal was with the FF (early days)? I thought she created a blizzard at that point, but I may be mistaken. Does anyone know?

Also, has Crystal ever been shown to have a connection/affinity to the elements--I mean in the sense of knowing something was "not right" in the air or with the other elements? Such as knowing that a fire or other element was "not naturally" occuring (someone created it or was controlling it)?

Astonishing Member

Marvel wiki has this:
    "Elemental Awareness: Because of her psionic connection to the elements around her, she has the ability to sense things an ordinary human or Inhuman would not, such as sensing how much moisture is contained within the air or other matter, being aware of movement in the air or water around herself,[48] and being able to determine that a soil sample was not "native" to a particular area.[49]"

48 = Fantastic Four Vol 1 314
    49 = War of Kings: Warriors Vol 1 2

I checked online for these comics and parts, yes they do happen.

Marvel wiki has this:
    "Elemental Awareness: Because of her psionic connection to the elements around her, she has the ability to sense things an ordinary human or Inhuman would not, such as sensing how much moisture is contained within the air or other matter, being aware of movement in the air or water around herself,[48] and being able to determine that a soil sample was not "native" to a particular area.[49]"

got the war of kings one, Quality is terrible but dirt and air sensing.

Marvel wiki has this:

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    got the war of kings one, Quality is terrible but dirt and air sensing.

Thank you both so much! You guys are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    She was able to this to a blizzard:
    What is this from?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver