Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Where my characters are involved my routine is to listen to reviews first, at least it gives me more chance to avoid let downs like this. I so hate cover lying!
    He never even made the cover. It was just promo art.

Then we get a decent showing in Marauders #27. Too little, too late.

I really sketch bishop A LOT. lol

marauders.jpg
    maraudersv2.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Question for any of you guys that have read the Marauders annual. Was some respect put on our boy name or is it just more of the same with a new writer? I'm holding off on anything Marauders until I know Bishop getting some love.

Incredible Member

Marauders Annual - the first time they mentioned Bishop's from the future in the Krakoa era. Remember when I theorized that they were deliberately avoiding discussing that? Glad we got confirmation from the X-Mondays that they were avoiding all future talk.

Okay, going into the Marauders' relaunch with an open mind regarding Bishop's usage on the team. I hope that many of the concerns that we've had about him are addressed and that Bishop and the others on the team all get equal panel time unlike the last edition of the team.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Okay, going into the Marauders' relaunch with an open mind regarding Bishop's usage on the team. I hope that many of the concerns that we've had about him are addressed and that Bishop and the others on the team all get equal panel time unlike the last edition of the team.
    The Marauders was Emma Frost’s book. With her hime, I believe that there’s a lot more space for Bishop to have his co-leadership role with Kitty actually used. In short these concerns are addressed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Marauders Annual - the first time they mentioned Bishop's from the future in the Krakoa era. Remember when I theorized that they were deliberately avoiding discussing that? Glad we got confirmation from the X-Mondays that they were avoiding all future talk.
    Basically when Bishop was created, the c-office was obsessed with DOFP type futures. Nothing like Krakoa and Arrako were envisioned.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The Marauders was Emma Frost’s book. With her hime, I believe that there’s a lot more space for Bishop to have his co-leadership role with Kitty actually used. In short these concerns are addressed.
    We won't know until we get a few issues under our feet so I can't say that the concerns have been addressed.

Cassie Nova could step in to fill Emma's shoes on the book for all we know.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    We won't know until we get a few issues under our feet so I can't say that the concerns have been addressed.

Cassie Nova could step in to fill Emma's shoes on the book for all we know.
    Inclusion is something that pretty seriously these days.

Astonishing Member

I keep crossing fingers that this is the year they finally bring back Shard, if nothing else, given the current era Bishop should at least be TALKING about her and asking people like the Five about ways they could bring her back.....BUT Pete Wisdom bringing back the only STRIKE agents to be his back-up and help him out in Excalibur also got me thinking.....what if Bishop got them to bring back his old XSE teammates who followed him into the past (thus being on Cerebro and having had DNA samples here in the present), Malcolm and Randall? They'd be the perfect people for him to delegate stuff to when he's like in space or on Arakko, as their loyalty to him was always clear.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    I keep crossing fingers that this is the year they finally bring back Shard, if nothing else, given the current era Bishop should at least be TALKING about her and asking people like the Five about ways they could bring her back.....BUT Pete Wisdom bringing back the only STRIKE agents to be his back-up and help him out in Excalibur also got me thinking.....what if Bishop got them to bring back his old XSE teammates who followed him into the past (thus being on Cerebro and having had DNA samples here in the present), Malcolm and Randall? They'd be the perfect people for him to delegate stuff to when he's like in space or on Arakko, as their loyalty to him was always clear.
    If they do something like this they'd better give Bishop his own team and title. I know there was some mention of a War Campus on Krakoa where Bishop was in charge. They really need to look into this.

Indeed. Bringing back Malcolm & Randall for Bishop to interact with has great potential (IMHO):

Man… what I wouldn’t give for a JRJR drawn Bishop & Cable series. His work above, plus his work on Cable: Blood & Metal back in the day… superb. He draws the big guys with the big guns really, really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Man… what I wouldn’t give for a JRJR drawn Bishop & Cable series. His work above, plus his work on Cable: Blood & Metal back in the day… superb. He draws the big guys with the big guns really, really well.
    Indeed. Couldn't agree more (XD)

Has Bishop faced Cable at all post Second-Coming?