Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Has Bishop faced Cable at all post Second-Coming?
    Very brief attempt at starting the reconciliation process but thats it. Kind of crazy given the needs on the island that they haven't crossed one another by nature of their work detail.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Very brief attempt at starting the reconciliation process but thats it. Kind of crazy given the needs on the island that they haven't crossed one another by nature of their work detail.
    Well, since adult Cable has been back he’s mostly been in space.

where did that happen?

where did that happen?
    They tried to make things right between Hope, Cable and Bishop during a crossover between the two X-Force books-one led by Storm and Psylocke(Uncanny X-Force) and the other led by Cable(X-Force).

The two teams had to work together to take down Stryfe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They tried to make things right between Hope, Cable and Bishop during a crossover between the two X-Force books-one led by Storm and Psylocke(Uncanny X-Force) and the other led by Cable(X-Force).

The two teams had to work together to take down Stryfe.
    Thanks. For some reason I thought Cable was still dead during this time, not remembering that he had his own X-Force series by then

Thanks. For some reason I thought Cable was still dead during this time, not remembering that he had his own X-Force series by then
    LOL! Before that X-Force/Uncanny X-Force event, Cable made his comeback in Avengers: X-Sanction (2012):

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-03-2022 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Bless you Orlando for putting in the work. Not only does he have prominent scenes I felt I was in bishop head with that data page.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Is Bishops' daughter with Deathbird still canon?

It would be interesting if he were to meet her for the first time in this arc.

I had almost forgotten about her. Alyia or something like that? This also has me wondering why Bishop isn't more involved with Shiar dealings.

Oh they def tried it with that one. I swear it stays in the back of mind evertime i see a Shiar scene, even when the whole empire vulcan story was happening i felt like i was sharpening my knives just waiting for them to pretend the baby deathbird was pregrant with wasn't bishop's and was vulcan. I was kind of hoping that is who warawk, nighthawk i'm sorry her name is not coming to be but she is half shiar and in the Marvels but they documented her parents so not to be the case. But yes, where is baby bishop! We need this to happen before Maury goes off the air. You can't give Bishop and Deathbird bachalo art and covers and then think we just going to forget. And man towsend really doesn't get the credit he deserves. He always made everyone art look better, Mad, Bachalo, Larocca... the list goes on
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Aliyah Bishop is from Earth-41001 so unless she pulls a dimensional time machine out of her bra it's not going to happen.

I had almost forgotten about her. Alyia or something like that? This also has me wondering why Bishop isn't more involved with Shiar dealings.
    Now the really weird part is.... we never find out IF Aliyah has any powers. Both her parents have powers! Aliyah is never seen doing anything a normal Human can't do. In fact, if not for how she inherited Cal'syee's face marking she'd look perfectly normal.

Also.... Why does Bishop's daughter have a similar first name to Jenskot? https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Aliya...g_(Earth-4935)

aahhh i'm was talking about the hinted to unborn baby deathbird was pregnant with before she was sucked out into space and presumed dead. it was before the empire vulcan story and after the twelve.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    aahhh i'm was talking about the hinted to unborn baby deathbird was pregnant with before she was sucked out into space and presumed dead. it was before the empire vulcan story and after the twelve.
    That's what I was thinking about too. If Bishop and Deathbird meet again, will they remember having a relationship?

There's some untapped potential here.

I'll say that after one issue of the new Marauders, I'm liking how Bishop is being handled. Fingers-crossed that it continues.

That's what I was thinking about too. If Bishop and Deathbird meet again, will they remember having a relationship?

There's some untapped potential here.

I'll say that after one issue of the new Marauders, I'm liking how Bishop is being handled. Fingers-crossed that it continues.
    Well, Bishop and Deathbird was an alt-future, Deathbird and Vulcan was the present.

Here's what'll REALLY bake your noodle.... Who are Heather's parents?
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Heath...on_(Earth-616)
    Her father is allegedly Miles Warbeck.(who died BEFORE Heather was seen in the comics) Her mother? Was apparently a Shi'ar of royal lineage.... Deathbird?

Such story, much confusing.