Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Love the Knights of X #5 cover.
    I really wish he wasnt doing the covers

All-New Member

Wow, TH really killed interest in Betsy didn’t she. I don’t stop by here often but Betsy thread is usually on the first page.

Loving Lizzie Braddock in that Agent Carter series atm. They need to do something similar with Betsy in the 616. Imagine her as a sort of Emma Peel meets Ellen Ripley in terms of personality.

If interest in Betsy isn’t completely dead by the time KoX is over they could always relaunch Captain Britain and MI13. But have the Braddock twins co-lead the team. Brian being “the face” and Betsy being the black ops.

Maybe have Betsy using the Psylocke name again and Brian as Captain Britain. It’s not like she’s using her Captain Britain powers to do anything she couldn’t do without them anyway. Put Chamber on the team, Nightcrawler, Wisdom, Spitfire, Blade. Rachel, Meggan, Bulldog, Death’s Head… UK writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She does look so damn gorgeous on the covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryllyrd View Post
    Wow, TH really killed interest in Betsy didn’t she. I don’t stop by here often but Betsy thread is usually on the first page.

Loving Lizzie Braddock in that Agent Carter series atm. They need to do something similar with Betsy in the 616. Imagine her as a sort of Emma Peel meets Ellen Ripley in terms of personality.

If interest in Betsy isn’t completely dead by the time KoX is over they could always relaunch Captain Britain and MI13. But have the Braddock twins co-lead the team. Brian being “the face” and Betsy being the black ops.

Maybe have Betsy using the Psylocke name again and Brian as Captain Britain. It’s not like she’s using her Captain Britain powers to do anything she couldn’t do without them anyway. Put Chamber on the team, Nightcrawler, Wisdom, Spitfire, Blade. Rachel, Meggan, Bulldog, Death’s Head… UK writer.
    So, McKelvie (Captain Carter's writer), Ewing, or maybe that guy who did The Union, Grist?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ewing writing Betsy would be so damn good. That is my dream. I am trying to manifest that this year.

Please universe have Betsy go to Arrako with Storm and Magneto.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Her new costumes looks SO much better in the covers, as with the purple tone it's nodding to the Lady Lancelot armor of the Outback, and less Captain Britain stark red/blue, and I'm here for it.

She should just go by Lady Braddock now.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    She should just go by Lady Braddock now.
    If they won't give her the Psylocke codename anymore, I wouldn't mind if after her being CB, she goes by this name with a more purple, pink costume :-).
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    If they won't give her the Psylocke codename anymore, I wouldn't mind if after her being CB, she goes by this name with a more purple, pink costume :-).
    Nah she should take Kelsey Leigh's name and go by Lionheart. Not like it's being used.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Nah she should take Kelsey Leigh's name and go by Lionheart. Not like it's being used.
    I could go for that.

I’d kinda like to see Betts meet up with the members of the Union.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Where do people think Betsy will land, personality wise after her CB stint? Will she return to type being an assassin edgelord or keep her new found knightly persona?

Also who would like to see Tini explore Betsy and Meggan's relationship? Because so far they don't seem to really have one, other than what's been implied of panel.

I imagined that Monarch ("Purple emperor" is a bit too long for a codename) would have been the good name if they deliver the position of Otherworld leader to Betsy (and take the name off Jamie - sticking with butterfly motif he could be "red admiral"). That could give her a large leadership role to grow into, with the trials and tribulations of running a foreign land and could develop a rivalry with Storm as Mars leader and become more important politically getting involved with quiet council affairs.
    Last edited by Demon Bowler; 05-27-2022 at 06:38 AM.

Monarch would have been a great codename for her as well. But TH thought it was best to give that to Jamie who has never gone by a code name.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Where do people think Betsy will land, personality wise after her CB stint? Will she return to type being an assassin edgelord or keep her new found knightly persona?

Also who would like to see Tini explore Betsy and Meggan's relationship? Because so far they don't seem to really have one, other than what's been implied of panel.
    I'd love a little of both for Betsy, an edgy leader/knight. I was always intrigued by her inner conflict, her dark and light sides. And I'd definitely like to see more relationship development between her and Meggan, and the rest of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Bowler View Post
    I imagined that Monarch ("Purple emperor" is a bit too long for a codename) would have been the good name if they deliver the position of Otherworld leader to Betsy (and take the name off Jamie - sticking with butterfly motif he could be "red admiral"). That could give her a large leadership role to grow into, with the trials and tribulations of running a foreign land and could develop a rivalry with Storm as Mars leader and become more important politically getting involved with quiet council affairs.
    "Monarch" never dawned on me with the butterfly collection. Brilliant for Betsy.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Betsy written by Ewing would be amazing. Strong and confident and bad ass. One can dream.