Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

That would be great and it's out later this month. Jubilee's time in Otherworld and encounters with magic have been referenced so let's see.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Just finished X-Treme, and I loved it. I really hope this gets picked up as an ongoing, and CC gets the chance to tell his story of Betts’ resurrection into her original body, like he had planned before Quesada’s dead means dead edict.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Is his dialogue good?

Yeah I wish we got one more arc before Betsy died of the OG team together. Beast can f*** right off though.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Is his dialogue good?

Yeah I wish we got one more arc before Betsy died of the OG team together. Beast can f*** right off though.
    Gotta be better than Tini...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Today we've got new confirmation on two new Marvel Legends 3-pack based on the team uniform looks of Uncanny X-Men #275.

One two pack has Storm, Forge and Jubilee and the other has Gambit, Banshee and our girl Psylocke!

I really like how her face sculpt looks, much more faithful to the Jim Lee art then previous ones. Not perfect, but a big improvement IMO. What do you guys think?

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Fanstream-120622-Reveals-06.jpg
    Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Fanstream-120622-Reveals-07.jpg
    Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Fanstream-120622-Reveals-08.jpg

I hope they eventually take this new head and the better updated body molds they have and rerelease her again in her ninja unifiorm down the road. Also, they announced an Outback Rogue so Betsy of that era will not be far behind since she, Storm and Colossus (and Gateway and Maddie)are the only ones missing. She would be the first 6 inch British Betsy action figure ever! That's crazy!
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Today we've got new confirmation on two new Marvel Legends 3-pack based on the team uniform looks of Uncanny X-Men #275.

One two pack has Storm, Forge and Jubilee and the other has Gambit, Banshee and our girl Psylocke!

I really like how her face sculpt looks, much more faithful to the Jim Lee art then previous ones. Not perfect, but a big improvement IMO. What do you guys think?

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Fanstream-120622-Reveals-06.jpg
    Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Fanstream-120622-Reveals-07.jpg
    Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Fanstream-120622-Reveals-08.jpg

I hope they eventually take this new head and the better updated body molds they have and rerelease her again in her ninja unifiorm down the road. Also, they announced an Outback Rogue so Betsy of that era will not be far behind since she, Storm and Colossus (and Gateway and Maddie)are the only ones missing. She would be the first 6 inch British Betsy action figure ever! That's crazy!
    I think this is my favorite of the Betsy heads because of the face structure, and the shade of purple for her hair feels right. It's almost like they're not far off from OG Betsy's face. I'm probably going to get this set since I like all three characters and I've always liked the old school uniform.

If/when they give us Outback Betsy they can take all my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I think this is my favorite of the Betsy heads because of the face structure, and the shade of purple for her hair feels right. It's almost like they're not far off from OG Betsy's face. I'm probably going to get this set since I like all three characters and I've always liked the old school uniform.

If/when they give us Outback Betsy they can take all my money.
    Her face still does not look Japanese but I think they got her bone structure and hair right this time around. My most wanted Betsy figures now are: Disassembled > Outback > better Jim Lee one > Mutant Massacre > current Captain Britain > Anka
    A picture would last longer darling...

Is his dialogue good?

He was on point here. Both he and Larroca. If the rest of this mini is like this, it’s going to be on the tips of everyone’s lips.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Just subscribed to betsy braddock: captain britain yesterday and looking forward to it. So far it seems it's anticipated to be 12 issues. Personally i wouldn't mind 4 three issue arcs or 3 four issue arc or even 2 6 issue arcs i think knowing certain ending points may help tini move the story also i'm actually really liking this 5 issue thing marvel has been doing on some of the other books in the main line.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Just subscribed to betsy braddock: captain britain yesterday and looking forward to it. So far it seems it's anticipated to be 12 issues. Personally i wouldn't mind 4 three issue arcs or 3 four issue arc or even 2 6 issue arcs i think knowing certain ending points may help tini move the story also i'm actually really liking this 5 issue thing marvel has been doing on some of the other books in the main line.
    I’d like to see a 5 issue arc, a 2 issue arc, and another 5 issue arc. Give us a breather arc before we get into another larger arc.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d like to see a 5 issue arc, a 2 issue arc, and another 5 issue arc. Give us a breather arc before we get into another larger arc.
    That's actually a pretty go flow my mind felt relaxed reading it because the 2 in the center could be reconnect issues which would make sure we get to see betsy other relationships while beginning with a story and ending with one. That feels like a good call and betsy needs just maybe a get around breather where we can see her importance and where she fits in the universe after the first arc and where that leads in the next.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Her face still does not look Japanese but I think they got her bone structure and hair right this time around. My most wanted Betsy figures now are: Disassembled > Outback > better Jim Lee one > Mutant Massacre > current Captain Britain > Anka
    Sign me up for all of them. Oooh the billowing sleeves of the MM look, and the Anka one especially.

I agree completely about having set ending points being a benefit to her writing. As I'm re-reading the run I'm picking out the parts related to Krakoa/Britain relations and it works well when my mind streamlines it and keeps everything else on the periphery. So I'm looking forward to that storyline coming into focus again. Sidenote: Howard, Ewing, and Ram V helped Hickman world-build his creator owned universe and he recently asked her to come back in and play in the sandbox some more. It's nice to know they're still very much in contact and working together, sharing that energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    This sounds perfect. Betsy needs that downtime and as jwatson said it could help establish where she stands in the overall scheme of things within the universe. Sipping some hot tea with her girlfriend and friends would be nice.

Where is the 12 issues coming from?

Where is the 12 issues coming from?
    Subscription prices and what the solicit your paying for. Sins of Sinsister is one issue, nightcrawlers, Storm Brotherhood, and Immoral were all listed as 3 issues and reflected in the price but when you subscribe to Betsy Braddock it's more expensive and projected that you paid for 12 issues at least.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'll probably try to get 2 of those new figures. One I'll do a Kwannon head for. I'm still hoping Marvel & Hasbro will do figures based off the action figure covers they did for a bit. Loved the Disassembled Betsy action figure.