Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I'm just saying Captain America doesnt only operate in America but he sure doesn't live in Spain full time and go "man, we need to look out for the people of Spain above all else, and also this neighboring area, Magical Portugal, we must secure a future for the people of Spain" and such
    Hahaha I laughed out loud. Not Magical Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    It's funny that while Betsy was securing Otherworld, the UK was going through 3 different Prime Ministers. I think she should point it out during her first conversation with the British government
    Good point. I kid you not I saw someone on social media suggest "Brian Braddock for Prime Minister at this point."
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

What would be awesome is if she was on the Year 3 X-Men team AND still having a solo.

That's what I'm putting out to the universe.

I wouldnt mind her being able to appear in other titles to get a taste of how the other writers writer her.

Absolutely. Many Avengers perform double duty so I don't see why she couldn't. She has the loyal and powerful support of Rachel and her family to help oversee things. Plus if we get an Uncanny title as many are hoping for, there may be two squads of X-Men to fill.

Another idea I’ve been thinking about is a mutant "Illuminati." They don’t have to be secret (or plot the destruction of worlds!) but as mutantkind expands as I believe and hope it will, it’d be a group of mutants with power and influence in their sectors meeting with mutant interests at the forefront. Betsy would represent the multiverse, Storm the intergalactic council, a QC/Krakoan representative (Kurt?), an Arakkii rep, a corporate rep (Monet?), even a NYC X-Men team rep. Similar to how Stark, Richards, Strange, T'Challa etc. tend to get together when dealing with big issues, we can have the same on the mutant side. I'd like to see mutantdom continue to terraform planets and spread out as their numbers grow, and a council of all councils overseeing things would be dope.

Technical difficulties... If an admin can please erase this post... Thanks!
    Last edited by seccruz; 10-25-2022 at 10:15 AM.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

pretty.cool.huh_1666704717303.jpg Art by pretty.cool.huh on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    pretty.cool.huh_1666704717303.jpg Art by pretty.cool.huh on Instagram.

This look is much more how I wish her costume was like. A mix of ninja, revanche and Outback. Kind of like the Disassembled one.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    This look is much more how I wish her costume was like. A mix of ninja, revanche and Outback. Kind of like the Disassembled one.
    Yeah. His pitch was a what if Betsy never went through the body swap

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Absolutely. Many Avengers perform double duty so I don't see why she couldn't. She has the loyal and powerful support of Rachel and her family to help oversee things. Plus if we get an Uncanny title as many are hoping for, there may be two squads of X-Men to fill.

Another idea I’ve been thinking about is a mutant "Illuminati." They don’t have to be secret (or plot the destruction of worlds!) but as mutantkind expands as I believe and hope it will, it’d be a group of mutants with power and influence in their sectors meeting with mutant interests at the forefront. Betsy would represent the multiverse, Storm the intergalactic council, a QC/Krakoan representative (Kurt?), an Arakkii rep, a corporate rep (Monet?), even a NYC X-Men team rep. Similar to how Stark, Richards, Strange, T'Challa etc. tend to get together when dealing with big issues, we can have the same on the mutant side. I'd like to see mutantdom continue to terraform planets and spread out as their numbers grow, and a council of all councils overseeing things would be dope.
    See for me I would say that Betsy is the Otherworld rep. If you are looking for someone who can actively view and represent the multiverse, then Rachel is more that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    See for me I would say that Betsy is the Otherworld rep. If you are looking for someone who can actively view and represent the multiverse, then Rachel is more that role.
    That's perfect and would further highlight the importance of Rachel's status as a multiversal being. Both of them at the table then.

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Technical difficulties... If an admin can please erase this post... Thanks!
    Love it 💜!

She gets mentioned pretty randomly in Judgement Day 6.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I'm just saying Captain America doesnt only operate in America but he sure doesn't live in Spain full time and go "man, we need to look out for the people of Spain above all else, and also this neighboring area, Magical Portugal, we must secure a future for the people of Spain" and such
    This is a very good argument for Captain Britain not being a Krakoan mutant. I've never understood the connection between Britain and Otherworld, and 'Captain Britain' has never rolled off the tongue.It's too late now, but I'd make Brian a Captain Britain who only cared about Britain and Betsy a Captain Avalon (or just 'Avalon') who got mixed up in mutant magic and Otherworld shenanigans.

And don't get me start on characters with swords who never use them. You may as well make Batman's main weapon a gun he never uses.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah it wasn't much but I smirked.

spoilers:
    Jean manifests psychic claws and says, "Betsy's move, but it's a good one. My psychic totality will blow this sky-high."
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I appreciated the mention because Jean says Betsy for something that easily could have swept Betsy under the rug and said Psylocke or Kwannon.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I loved how Jean paid homage to 2 of her teammates, Betsy for the way she focused her telepathy into a weapon and Logan for the shape that weapon took.