Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1036

Quote Originally Posted by braddocks View Post
    I’m really hoping for something Betsy-related in Cold War, and a one-shot would be cool. Hoping that with Howard talking about Betsy meeting the wider MU that there will be a team up between the Captains. Steve and Brian go a long way back so it’d be neat for a catch-up with the new status quo.
    I agree, I like the idea of one-shots for her connected to these wider MU stories. And Howard seems to collaborate well with other writers so I think it'd be interesting to have her writing them with whomever else is involved in the story (Al Ewing is always a yes for me.) I'm 100% all for a team up with Rogers just like he did with Brian.
    Last edited by JB; 12-23-2022 at 01:23 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Merry Christmas with Peach Momoko & Otto Schmidt

Peach ate that cover up! My goodness it’s so pretty.

Merry Christmas indeed! I like the texture of the armor with Otto's and Peach's is just beyond stunning. I knew her cover would be lovely but wow. Sold.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yes! I still remember those

Paging Captain Britain and Askani.

Also, clean version of the gorgeous cover.

Time-lapse video of Peach creating the cover. Genius.

https://twitter.com/peachmomoko60/st...90665566228482
    Last edited by JB; 12-26-2022 at 09:53 AM.

Mighty Member

Paging Captain Britain and Askani.

Please no. Betsy already did her Exiles stuff. She’s already removed from anything important going on with this era. I’d like to see her be both more out in the Marvel Universe while still having some goings on with Krakoa.

And especially if TH was writing the multiverse stuff. Let her do whatever and then let Al Ewing pick up Betsy and have her appear in Red.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Please no. Betsy already did her Exiles stuff. She’s already removed from anything important going on with this era. I’d like to see her be both more out in the Marvel Universe while still having some goings on with Krakoa.

And especially if TH was writing the multiverse stuff. Let her do whatever and then let Al Ewing pick up Betsy and have her appear in Red.
    I wouldn't even necessarily want them on a team for this, but more as a hub. Should a team of multiversal X-Men come to be as Charles hints at, I think it'd be smart to have them work out of Otherworld since Betsy has access to countless realities. Almost like she would be overseeing the comings and goings while still doing her thing in MU proper. This would help link the importance of her role to the Krakoan era and utilize the fact that she's in control of Otherworld. IF Charles does what he seems to want to do here.

Mighty Member

I wouldn't even necessarily want them on a team for this, but more as a hub. Should a team of multiversal X-Men come to be as Charles hints at, I think it'd be smart to have them work out of Otherworld since Betsy has access to countless realities. Almost like she would be overseeing the comings and goings while still doing her thing in MU proper. This would help link the importance of her role to the Krakoan era and utilize the fact that she's in control of Otherworld. IF Charles does what he seems to want to do here.
    I would like for her to play a part as hub as you say. I honestly would like her to take the citadel, not so much as the Majestrix type of role, but so she can keep an eye on the territories of Otherworld in case they need help. Krakoa up the Citadel and have gates to Arakko and Britain and Krakoa. She would continue to have access to the Multiverse, but I really don’t her to become this Exile-ish book again. Helping a fellow captain you occasionally would be great, but I would find it much more interesting if she was becoming more involved in the politics of Krakoa/Arakko and Britain and how she’s is Captain Britain whether they like it or not.

Reboot Excalibur with Al Ewing. Give me a team of:
    Betsy
    Meggan
    Bishop
    Askani
    Sunfire
    A character from Arakko
    A character from Otherworld (a real magic user)
    Sage

Brian and Mordred can be supporting cast. Storm. Logan. Wisdom. Let’s do something with the reborn members of S.T.R.I.K.E.
    QC and GR would be great.

Wanted a Bishop as War Captain (Captain Commander) on a team that had far reaching consequences to Krakoa and be ahead of the game. I added Sage because she’s over the Beast crap, she works great with Bishop and she has history with Betsy. Let’s put Sunfire on the team to go on the mission to get Redroot. I prefer Betsy and Rachel NOT a couple. Still feels so forced to me and I’d actually see her on her own. I think Otherworld would be a great center for the era as would love a team that included people from all three societies.
    Last edited by Rnap22; 12-27-2022 at 11:41 AM.

I would like for her to play a part as hub as you say. I honestly would like her to take the citadel, not so much as the Majestrix type of role, but so she can keep an eye on the territories of Otherworld in case they need help. Krakoa up the Citadel and have gates to Arakko and Britain and Krakoa. She would continue to have access to the Multiverse, but I really don’t her to become this Exile-ish book again. Helping a fellow captain you occasionally would be great, but I would find it much more interesting if she was becoming more involved in the politics of Krakoa/Arakko and Britain and how she’s is Captain Britain whether they like it or not.

Betsy
    Meggan
    Bishop
    Askani
    Sunfire
    A character from Arakko
    Sage

Brian and Mordred can be supporting cast. Storm. Logan. Wisdom. Let’s do something with the reborn members of S.T.R.I.K.E.

Wanted a Bishop as War Captain (Captain Commander) on a team that had far reaching consequences to Krakoa and be ahead of the game. I added Sage because she’s over the Beast crap, she works great with Bishop and she has history with Betsy. Let’s put Sunfire on the team to go on the mission to get Redroot. I prefer Betsy and Rachel NOT a couple. Still feels so forced to me and I’d actually see her on her own. I think Otherworld would be a great center for the era as would love a team that included people from all three societies.
    I love the idea of Krakoa'ing up the Citadel, adding it to the mutant transit system. I agree, I like Betsy in the role of overseeing Otherworld without having to fully separate from 616. She can hold court with the other provinces and step in when necessary but Rachel is the one who can "see" the timelines so I prefer her taking point on those multiversal adventures (working with the Corps, a bunch of people that look like her girlfriend. Big perk.) And it seems like it may be going that way as Howard said they each have big jobs to manage. If Xavier formed an X-team for the purposes he discussed with Logan, it makes Betsy and Rachel that much more important to the whole of Krakoa.

Once things are settled with Britain who knows, maybe things will shift a bit to a team similar to how Brian had his "Captain Britain and MI13" title. I'm lowkey hoping Brian ends up taking an active role in Britain's government (PM?) once they defeat Brousseau/Coven/Morgan, creating a whole new flourishing dynamic with Krakoa, perhaps making his country Krakoa's greatest ally. A reflection of how he's been one of mutantkind's biggest allies forever. Then Betsy can form a team (Excalibur, STRIKE) of heroes consisting of Krakoan, Arakki, and British heroes for the sake of unity.

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...67243831627779

Elizabeth Braddock - Smash Hits Magazine 1985

From today's X-Terminators.

Yes to the high pony, the unbothered stance, and the bubblegum. I love that Storm is on the Knights' team too and as someone pointed out, that they're wearing Magneto's colors.

More of this please, X-Office.

Bonus: Synch gave us a lovely psychic butterfly signature today:
    https://thumbs-us-east-1.myalbum.io/...3b311cd7d4.jpg

https://twitter.com/lastcomicshop/st...40983075000320
    "This month in #comicbook history: December 1976 saw the first cover date appearance of Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock aka Psylocke aka Captain Britain aka one of the hottest ladies in comics. Created by Chris Claremont & Herb Trimpe!"

Astonishing Member

Betsy
    Meggan
    Bishop
    Askani
    Sunfire
    A character from Arakko
    Sage

You should add Spider-Man UK(William Braddock) to the list.

https://thecaptainbritainblog.wordpr...ng-spider-man/
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 12-30-2022 at 02:49 AM.