Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post

So pretty! (even though I don't want Betsy to date Rachel).
    Wait.. is it supposed to be Betsy and Rachel? I thought it was Orroro lol.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I think this is the one take I just don't see. Betsy being CB hasn't removed her from anything, imo. If anything it's pushed CB lore more into the x-mythos so she actually has something to do on the island. We've seen the council call on her to handle stuff with Saturnyne and Otherworld like when she came back from being shattered and most recently at the lighthouse. Execution could be debated she's become a staple character in the new era for that alone. If Krakoa ever gets adapted you don't think any of that would come up in some way? Apocalypse and Arakko and its' connection to Otherworld and all that? When that happens Betsy is right in the middle of it. If CB goes to the MCU you don't think her taking the mantle and the drama/politics of a mutant CB would come into play?

Would it be cool to see her be more active as an ambassador or something? Talk strategy with the Captain Commander or gab it up with the Regent of Sol? Sure. But we have years of storytelling ahead of us and there's still time.
    Though the team isn't even on Krakoa and hasn't really been for much of the Excalibur run, and for the foreseeable future they won't be there either so they have little to nothing to do on the island, if anything the CB title has isolated Betsy and her team from the rest of the X-men, she needs free of both the title and the team...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm really digging the new costume, especially the sleeves.
    Much better than the clunky armor from before!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    If they're trying to sell me on Betsy/Rachel with this cover they're doing a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Wait.. is it supposed to be Betsy and Rachel? I thought it was Orroro lol.
    I kinda thought the same thing at first but the butterfly and TK sword confirmed it. But you're not crazy!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though the team isn't even on Krakoa and hasn't really been for much of the Excalibur run, and for the foreseeable future they won't be there either so they have little to nothing to do on the island, if anything the CB title has isolated Betsy and her team from the rest of the X-men, she needs free of both the title and the team...
    Well…her team was Excalibur. They have to have their own story or it defeats the purpose lol. And I’m not sure if you remember but they were on Krakoa quite a bit. They kept going back and forth during the first few arcs because it was a pretty important part of Poccy’s plan with the gates, the Malice arc and the Hellfire Gala were also on Krakoa. Heck, she was just introduced as CB in the Future Fight game WITH the X-men. She’s headlining her own team book no time to play second fiddle anymore. When you think about it a lot of the books aren’t really going to be on Krakoa anymore anyway. X-Men Red is in space, Marauders are going to space and traveling through time, LoX seems like it’ll be doing stuff on Arakko, and KoX will continue to explore mutants in Otherworld.

Speaking of games…her reign continues.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 02-17-2022 at 04:13 PM.

Well…her team was Excalibur. They have to have their own story or it defeats the purpose lol. And I’m not sure if you remember but they were on Krakoa quite a bit. They kept going back and forth during the first few arcs because it was a pretty important part of Poccy’s plan with the gates, the Malice arc and the Hellfire Gala were also on Krakoa. Heck, she was just introduced as CB in the Future Fight game WITH the X-men. She’s headlining her own team book no time to play second fiddle anymore. When you think about it a lot of the books aren’t really going to be on Krakoa anymore anyway. X-Men Red is in space, Marauders are going to space and traveling through time, LoX seems like it’ll be doing stuff on Arakko, and KoX will continue to explore mutants in Otherworld.

Go on, Betsy!

Wow.. I used to play and spent quite a bit on the game. I guess I'll be back on March.

Not a fan of the magenta hair or Captain Britain costume (especially the flower) but I'm loving how frequently she's showing up in things. I was afraid when she lost the Psylocke codename she'd be locked up in a vault somewhere. But I love that a lot of formats are giving her attention.

That was awesome! I loved the opening on Krakoa and her fighting moves are dope. Using her psi-sword to catapult herself in the air then regenerating it for the attack. Lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    She looks BOMB. I love the psy blast-sword throw move.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Can’t wait. Betsy better be available as a reward! I’m ready to use my points for her! I wonder if they will change Psylocke to Kwannon?
    Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE the butterfly effect being so prominent! Tini should take note of the creative moves from this.

Mighty Member

Now I’m going to need a 5 star CB to go along with my 5 star Psylocke who is my highest ranking contestant. And then put them on the same team! Ha

she looks so good in games. my inner child would be so excited.