Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

"Are you done..." hahaha

Can't wait to read the issue next week!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Bro that Moon Knight issue kick so much ass, its out today, see for yourself and express what you think

Best book keeps on swinging!

A little bit miffed that we didn't get Alessandro back this issue. Sabatini is lovely, but for an arc finale you really want the main man.

Still a rousing success, tho

Latest issue was good. I smiled a bit because of the cleverness. I saw echoes of Warren Ellis' run in here plus a bit of Moon Knight's encounter with Bullseye. Of course, there were some cool, fighting moments as well.

Plus Moon Knight's claims that NYC is his city? I've spoken before how street level heroes are becoming leaders and getting their own organizations and factions. Moon Knight's Midnight Mission and his declaration would probably rub someone like Mayor of NYC Luke Cage the wrong way. I'd like to see that crossover.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Yet again Mackay hits another home run with this issue. This series is well on its way in becoming one of the best Moon Knight runs ever.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Man all this vampire stuff happening, and he didn't think to call Blade.

For shame Marc, for shame.

Hey Zodiac's back, nice.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Man all this vampire stuff happening, and he didn't think to call Blade.

For shame Marc, for shame.
    Given Blade's rather single-minded "the only good vamp is a dead vamp" attitude, I think Marc would prefer to keep Blade the hell away from the area for the safety of Reese and the other non-evil vamps he's watching out for.

Plus Blade is currently on the other side of the globe as the "sheriff" of the Vampire Nation; even if Marc wanted to reach out to him it is debatable whether Blade would even be available to come in time to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Latest issue was good. I smiled a bit because of the cleverness. I saw echoes of Warren Ellis' run in here plus a bit of Moon Knight's encounter with Bullseye. Of course, there were some cool, fighting moments as well.

Plus Moon Knight's claims that NYC is his city? I've spoken before how street level heroes are becoming leaders and getting their own organizations and factions. Moon Knight's Midnight Mission and his declaration would probably rub someone like Mayor of NYC Luke Cage the wrong way. I'd like to see that crossover.
    Marc is no more a threat to Cage than the Archbishop of NY. If anything, he's more helpful.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Given Blade's rather single-minded "the only good vamp is a dead vamp" attitude, I think Marc would prefer to keep Blade the hell away from the area for the safety of Reese and the other non-evil vamps he's watching out for.

Plus Blade is currently on the other side of the globe as the "sheriff" of the Vampire Nation; even if Marc wanted to reach out to him it is debatable whether Blade would even be available to come in time to help.
    Interestingly enough, it seems like that confrontation is going to happen in a few months according to the solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Marc is no more a threat to Cage than the Archbishop of NY. If anything, he's more helpful.
    An interesting point. Luke and Marc know each other and have worked together before. There is a trust between them. I'd like to see that crossover.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."