Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Donna and Artemis look good but not comic book accurate, but no one is. This is what giving everybody stars and eagles looks like. It's too much and not enough at the same time, and where's Yara?
    It's a commission. So I'm assuming that the person who asked for it didn't ask for Yara?
    Author of the Instant New York Times bestselling novel, The Prophets, from G.P. Putnman's Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfBaldwin View Post
    It's a commission. So I'm assuming that the person who asked for it didn't ask for Yara?
    Seen this pic before. I think it was only a little bit before Yara debuted since I've seen these designs before.

Thanks for sharing, btw.

Donna and Artemis look good but not comic book accurate, but no one is. This is what giving everybody stars and eagles looks like. It's too much and not enough at the same time, and where's Yara?
    How are Diana, Donna and Artemis not comic accurate? This is exactly what they are wearing in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    How are Diana, Donna and Artemis not comic accurate? This is exactly what they are wearing in the books.
    No it's not, details are everything. Donna's boots are diagonal not pointed like Diana's old ones. And since when has she worn a giant braid?

WG DT 5954497-donna.jpg

Artemis is wearing boots reminiscent of her Requiem death's head knee pad boots, not the red and white stripped shin guards she wears now.

WW ARTEMIS RHATO.jpg

No it's not, details are everything. Donna's boots are diagonal not pointed like Diana's old ones. And since when has she worn a giant braid?

WG DT 5954497-donna.jpg

Artemis is wearing boots reminiscent of her Requiem death's head knee pad boots, not the red and white stripped shin guards she wears now.

WW ARTEMIS RHATO.jpg
    Donna's boots look the same to me. It seems more an issue of how she is positioned. The braid isn't really much to notice for me.

I'll give you the knee pads but everything else about the costume is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Donna's boots look the same to me. It seems more an issue of how she is positioned. The braid isn't really much to notice for me.

I'll give you the knee pads but everything else about the costume is spot on.
    You told me I was wrong and used the word "exactly"...just admit that you were wrong and move on.

I’ve always admired Artemis’s epic high pony, especially when portrayed by Jimenez. I haven’t really dug the latest costume, I’d rather see her back in something green and in a different style.

Some promotional images featuring Artemis for the upcoming Red Hood: Outlaws webtoon.

https://twitter.com/JustYoungEnough/...11054021857280

Artemis got some abs on her.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post

I love what's on Artemis' mug! "I'm a suffering sappho"

She looks like an anime girl. I could legit see her in Sailor Moon .