Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Has Vixen ever shown to be vegan like how Poison Ivy and Wonder Woman occasionally are?
    If it’s just because of her powers it doesn’t really make sense. Plenty of animals eat other animals, even Morrison admitted that making Animal Man vegan just because he uses animal abilities doesn’t quite hold up. Vixen is a model however and there are a lot of vegan models, wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for Marie to be one too. Far as I know she is not.
    Last edited by Vordan; 12-17-2022 at 12:26 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If it’s just because of her powers it doesn’t really make sense. Plenty of animals eat other animals, even Morrison admitted that making Animal Man vegan just because he uses animal abilities doesn’t quite hold up. Vixen is a model however and there are a lot of models, wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for Marie to be one too. Far as I know she is not.
    Given that Mari's power taps into both carnivores and herbivores, it makes sense for her to be an omnivore like most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I think it didn't come up. I think that Vixen isn't vegan, but I'm not sure.
    Honestly, why should she be? Many of the animals she calls upon for her powers eat other animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Animal Man, too.

Although I don't think she is. I wonder if it's come up in the webtoon.
    I'm pretty sure Vixen has made him rethink the whole vegetarian thing...along with other things...lol
    Screenshot_20221218-092723_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218-092735_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218-092750_Chrome.jpg
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm pretty sure Vixen has made him rethink the whole vegetarian thing...along with other things...lol
    Screenshot_20221218-092723_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218-092735_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218-092750_Chrome.jpg
    She has that effect
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If it’s just because of her powers it doesn’t really make sense. Plenty of animals eat other animals, even Morrison admitted that making Animal Man vegan just because he uses animal abilities doesn’t quite hold up. Vixen is a model however and there are a lot of vegan models, wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for Marie to be one too. Far as I know she is not.
    I'm fine either way, whether she is vega, carnivore or omnivore. I was just wondering since Wonder Woman, Zatanna and Poison Ivy are all said to have specific diets if writers had done something similar for Vixen as well.

I'm assuming she is an omnivore and probably seeks to enjoy her food in a way that doesn't disrupt the natural balance.

I am writing my own Vixen story and I think she should have a pet. I'm wondering what it should be though. A cute little dog? Or something more unorthodox like a llama? A goat? A fox?

Quote Originally Posted by bat22 View Post
    Given that Mari's power taps into both carnivores and herbivores, it makes sense for her to be an omnivore like most people.
    I wasn't looking for what's likely but what, if any, has been stated in the comics themselves.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I'm fine either way, whether she is vega, carnivore or omnivore. I was just wondering since Wonder Woman, Zatanna and Poison Ivy are all said to have specific diets if writers had done something similar for Vixen as well.

I'm assuming she is an omnivore and probably seeks to enjoy her food in a way that doesn't disrupt the natural balance.

I am writing my own Vixen story and I think she should have a pet. I'm wondering what it should be though. A cute little dog? Or something more unorthodox like a llama? A goat? A fox?

I wasn't looking for what's likely but what, if any, has been stated in the comics themselves.
    I'm actually not cool with Vixen having a pet. She able to communicate with animals so I feel like calling a sentient being a pet is slightly disturbing

If you wanna a animal sprite be a advisor or guide I'm cool with that.

Well, I imagine Vixen would treat any pet like it was a companion or a family member.

If it's an ordinary animal I can see her having a Samoyed.

If it's some kind of mystical animal I was thinking maybe she could adopt a Kistune from Japanese folklore who are shapeshifters and fits Vixen's profile.

Or maybe a pet tarantula as that's closer to the Anansi and the lore that inspired her powers.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Well, I imagine Vixen would treat any pet like it was a companion or a family member.

If it's an ordinary animal I can see her having a Samoyed.

If it's some kind of mystical animal I was thinking maybe she could adopt a Kistune from Japanese folklore who are shapeshifters and fits Vixen's profile.

Or maybe a pet tarantula as that's closer to the Anansi and the lore that inspired her powers.
    Good call on the Kistune.

Vixen and Bumblebee looking good! They should be in the center, not Jo or Naomi (I think that’s her)
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

Vixen and Bumblebee looking good! They should be in the center, not Jo or Naomi (I think that’s her)
    They alll look amazing .

Not used to seeing Waller all dressed up .

They alll look amazing .

Yeah they definitely all look amazing! Just would like to see the OG’s front and center… I will admit seeing Waller dressed up ion an evening gown is something I never thought I’d see

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

They all look amazing. Though I'm need more color from Vixen's look.

They alll look amazing .

I did not know that was Waller. Lol

I need a roll call...some of these ladies I can't recognize.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 12-25-2022 at 09:55 PM.

Vixen and some other heroes are featured in a CBR article, calling out DC when it comes to the use and powers of these characters.

I agree with all of them
    https://www.cbr.com/dc-heroes-really...power-upgrade/

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    They all look amazing. Though I'm need more color from Vixen's look.

I did not know that was Waller. Lol

I need a roll call...some of these ladies I can't recognize.

From left to right

Steel II (Natasha Irons)
    Wonder Woman (Nubia)
    Naomi? (Not sure though)
    Amanda Waller
    Green Lantern (Jo Mullein)
    Bumblebee (Karen Beecher)
    Vixen (Mari McCabe)

Would have loved to have seen Voodoo, Tanya Spears, Darla Dudley and Monique Midnight as well!