Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Default Quicksilver Appreciation 2022

Happy New Year Pietro Maximoff Fans!

Last edited by Force de Phenix; 01-01-2022 at 07:20 AM.

Astonishing Member

Hoping better for him this year.

Happy New Year to Quicksilver and his fans!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Happy New Year to Pietro and his fans .

Astonishing Member

Where would be the best to use him? Try for a Solo in finding his and Wanda's father? Maybe dealing with some other experiments the High evolutinary did? Have a comic where he an Emily are living with the Inhumans along with his daughter? Just putting him on an Avengers team?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Happy New Year to Pietro and his fans
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Where would be the best to use him? Try for a Solo in finding his and Wanda's father? Maybe dealing with some other experiments the High evolutinary did? Have a comic where he an Emily are living with the Inhumans along with his daughter? Just putting him on an Avengers team?
    In the end it's always going to come down to the Avengers or X-Factor. Those are his home bases and he needs to be there (or on another X-Team, mutant or no) to get stories.

He and Wanda haven't been on a team together in the last 20 years except for a few issues of Uncanny Avengers. If they both got back onto the Avengers that would be great, but they won't even put Wanda back (by "even" I just mean the Avengers is her only home, while Pietro is more at home in both the Avengers and X-worlds), so I don't see them giving Pietro a shot.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

So wait with the reveal of Wanda now being a Mutant, doesn't that mean Pietro is one too? I mean they are twins still right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So wait with the reveal of Wanda now being a Mutant, doesn't that mean Pietro is one too? I mean they are twins still right?
    Wanda isn't a mutant again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda isn't a mutant again.
    I thought that was the plan there...person that gave me a summary said they made her a mutant again. But if they didn't then they didn't. Although I'm glad they at least have her being seen as a redeemer over what we've dealt a decade with. Now can we please give her brother some love too. Something...Anything?

I thought that was the plan there...person that gave me a summary said they made her a mutant again. But if they didn't then they didn't. Although I'm glad they at least have her being seen as a redeemer over what we've dealt a decade with. Now can we please give her brother some love too. Something...Anything?
    I think that the writer wanted to do it and Marvel stepped in. The story seemed like it wanted to go that direction but then pulled back just short. And instead has her spell work because figuratively she considers herself Mags' daughter. Instead of having it work because of being a mutant and Mag's biological kid again. Leah Williams talked about the character being controlled by a narrative outside of comics. Which likely means the MCU. So instead of cerebro bringing Wanda back to life reset as a mutant, Wanda resurrects herself but also uses cerebro to help mutants. Her spell she set off needed it to be able to not only create an Elysian Fields for mutants, but expand on bringing back mutants and/or repowering mutants. Even give mutants powers that were supposed to be mutants but never got their powers.

So right now the canon is she's not a mutant, still the biological daughter of Natalya and some unnamed father that murdered her mother. But also figuratively considers Magneto a father due to thinking he was her father for so many years. And the event just undoes M-day and then some and redeems Wanda for that age old event.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

i think pietro is a mutant and Wanda is not a mutant.