Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    If it wasn't cancelled I would have expected Jace to eventually appear in the Batwoman show

With a black Batwoman and Batwing, I can't imagine they would have missed the opportunity to have a black Batman onboard as well
    A jace fox Batman show deserves better than the CW

Last edited by Superboy-Prime; 11-11-2022 at 02:16 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dagothoth View Post
    A jace fox Batman show deserves better than the CW
    Be glad it got canceled then because I don't believe they wouldn't take up the chance to have a black Batman in their show after all

Plus all things considered I feel like they would use him to prop up Ryan Rilder as the true successor to Batman and what not

Be glad it got canceled then because I don't believe they wouldn't take up the chance to have a black Batman in their show after all

Plus all things considered I feel like they would use him to prop up Ryan Rilder as the true successor to Batman and what not
    She was more focused around Katherineeee, so I don't think they'd have done that. But I feel like if you bring in Jace, you gotta bring in Tiffany, and eventually that might be too much for a show that's supposed to be about Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    She was more focused around Katherineeee, so I don't think they'd have done that. But I feel like if you bring in Jace, you gotta bring in Tiffany, and eventually that might be too much for a show that's supposed to be about Ryan.
    Granted the CW really loves team shows with huge casts

At certain points in Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl it really felt at times it was more about specific members of the supporting cast than the actual lead

At certain points in Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl it really felt at times it was more about specific members of the supporting cast than the actual lead
    Tv shows tend to be more ensemble based. Buffy and Angel had a similar problem just better managed to me.

Oh, we call that the Wakanda Forever effect!

Its an interesting contrast.

Like if you look at a Flash comic while it does have a supporting cast of course, Flash is generally allowed to solve a problem by himself.

But the show has to outright contrive a status quo of Barry is wholly reliant on Star Labs necessitating him to converse with like 10 interchangeable characters who all receive focus on their personal problems. Dude can't ever solve a problem by himself, all the thinking has to be done exclusively by the Star Labs guys to give them something to do despite Barry being a forensic analysis so he should be pretty smart himself.

And thats without getting into Killer Frost being a one-woman show hog.

Then there's Arrow which brought in like 50 vigilantes to Star City which makes Jace Batman showing up in Batwoman more credible as they have done something similar before with rival characters like Vigilante.

Its an interesting contrast.

Like if you look at a Flash comic while it does have a supporting cast of course, Flash is generally allowed to solve a problem by himself.

But the show has to outright contrive a status quo of Barry is wholly reliant on Star Labs necessitating him to converse with like 10 interchangeable characters who all receive focus on their personal problems. Dude can't ever solve a problem by himself, all the thinking has to be done exclusively by the Star Labs guys to give them something to do despite Barry being a forensic analysis so he should be pretty smart himself.

And thats without getting into Killer Frost being a one-woman show hog.

Then there's Arrow which brought in like 50 vigilantes to Star City which makes Jace Batman showing up in Batwoman more credible as they have done something similar before with rival characters like Vigilante.
    Well, Jace does have a lot of the Batman drama that Bruce Wayne has been known to provide as an inherent part of the character. I'm sure the CW could've got a lot of material off of him.

Just off of I Am Batman #15 alone!

The BHM cover for I Am Batman 18.

Could Lucas Fox be coming to NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    The BHM cover for I Am Batman 18.

Could Lucas Fox be coming to NYC?

So I see nobody wanted to take that new suit and identity in HQ seriously.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That stuck out to me as well. Seems whatever HQ did with Luke has promptly been forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean... That or Batwing interacting with his brother as the new Batman? I know what choice I'd have taken!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    That stuck out to me as well. Seems whatever HQ did with Luke has promptly been forgotten.
    That makes sense. Honestly it was very random to put a major development for Luke in an HQ comic of all things.

Not sure why anything that happens there would matter.

I wonder how Luke would react to his brother being the Batman that helped save the universe.

I mean... Can he really continue to hate on him after that?