Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    “What the f*** is a Hellbat suit?”
    Lol I wish this happens.

He did steal Bruce's other mech armor, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    He did steal Bruce's other mech armor, though.
    Damian just pulls up with the Hellbat, “get in bitches, we’re going to punch Darkseid”

...Damian had it last in the Superman/Robin special.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Damian just pulls up with the Hellbat, “get in bitches, we’re going to punch Darkseid”

...Damian had it last in the Superman/Robin special.
    Will Damian let him slide though? That brat's always got a problemo!

You know now that I think about it I feel bad for Jace in Dark Crisis. Because everyone is going to look to him to pull out extreme plans and crazy gadgets like a mech suit or a black lantern ring and Jace will just be like “yeah I don’t do really do that”
    Oh, you mean like how Batman really should be portrayed. I despise heroes that don't know how to stay in their lane. Heroes team up because they are putting their unique skill sets together with other heroes to accomplish a collective goal. Batman doesn't need to handle a power ring, use super armor, and be the fighter while still finding himself the most gifted tactical thinker. Geez, enough with that!

I am very interested in seeing how fast power creep affects Jace. Getting involved in Dark Crisis already means he’s going to be dealing with cosmic concepts as opposed to the street level stuff he’s been focusing on in his solo.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I am very interested in seeing how fast power creep affects Jace. Getting involved in Dark Crisis already means he’s going to be dealing with cosmic concepts as opposed to the street level stuff he’s been focusing on in his solo.
    Williamson said that Deathstroke has his own more ground-level plot in Dark Crisis, I think that's what he'll be dealing with. That old man's going down! I bet Ric will help too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "I think I greatly underestimated exactly what the old Batman actually did..."
    That skirts too close to "reverence" to my liking within this context, so I wouldn't want that to get indulged upon.

I'm skipping Dark Crisis so I'm curious if IAB has a tie-in issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Williamson said that Deathstroke has his own more ground-level plot in Dark Crisis, I think that's what he'll be dealing with. That old man's going down! I bet Ric will help too.
    Like I said I bet we will see Deathstroke vs Jace
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm skipping Dark Crisis so I'm curious if IAB has a tie-in issue.
    Unlikely but I still hope not. IAB needs to stand on its own and not keep tying into events.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Unlikely but I still hope not. IAB needs to stand on its own and not keep tying into events.
    An issue of him interacting with Nightwing and Damian in the midst of a Crisis and before Dick's impending death wouldn't be so bad.

Yeah I doubt Ridley really wants to write a tie-in to a crisis event, even in Fear State he kept Jace to himself and grounded. If anything I expect someone like Williamson, because he's writing the main Batman book, to do a tie-in or maybe a special one-shot.

Heck maybe it will be called Batman and Robin, about him meeting Damian or something
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-17-2022 at 07:55 AM.
    Words to live by.

At best I think Ridley would off-hand mention stuff but probably not dwell on it.

I think it's best he doesn't have a tie-in in Dark Crisis, Damian killing him in his own book wouldn't be so cool.