Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

so does DC Comics New York City have super-villains at all? Who are their crime bosses (if any)? How much attention has DC's NYC really had over the years? Seems like such unexplored territory compared to the fictional analogs of all the other DC Comics cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so does DC Comics New York City have super-villains at all? Who are their crime bosses (if any)? How much attention has DC's NYC really had over the years? Seems like such unexplored territory compared to the fictional analogs of all the other DC Comics cities.
    Nightwing spent some time there in the early 2000s.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Nightwing spent some time there in the early 2000s.
    Not to mention Kyle Rayner and John Stewart, The New Teen Titans, the JSA, Wonder Woman, the Creeper, Power Girl, Supergirl, Firestorm and Sandman.

Jace will be in issue 1 of Dark Crisis, but not issue 2 and 3. Guess they go to recruit him and he basically opts out of joining, similar to what he did in this weekend IAB issue where he initially refused to look into the weird crimes people expect “Batman” to handle. I bet he’ll come to see the light later on in the event and join.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Jace will be in issue 1 of Dark Crisis, but not issue 2 and 3. Guess they go to recruit him and he basically opts out of joining, similar to what he did in this weekend IAB issue where he initially refused to look into the weird crimes people expect “Batman” to handle. I bet he’ll come to see the light later on in the event and join.
    I can’t blame him if his first response is to say to hell with that. If you’re the newer Batman do you really want to fight the evil multiversal army that killed not only Batman but the entire Justice League?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Lol, yeah my man better stop turning these opportunities away! He gotta lot work to put in to build that rep.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Lol, yeah my man better stop turning these opportunities away! He gotta lot work to put in to build that rep.

If Nightwing can't even catch a break over at Tec comics with all his experience as Robin and Batman, how is Jace ever going to be Bruce's equal as Batman ? Like what's the point ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    If Nightwing can't even catch a break over at Tec comics with all his experience as Robin and Batman, how is Jace ever going to be Bruce's equal as Batman ? Like what's the point ?
    As in what’s the point of him being Batman?
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Isnt mr Nightwing leading all the superduper heroes in the new Crisis? Dickie is catching a huUUUuuuUUUUge break

Looks like Jace will literally be on the second page. Guessing Jon goes to him ASAP to try to form a new JL with him and Yara and Jace tells him to take a hike.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Looks like Jace will literally be on the second page. Guessing Jon goes to him ASAP to try to form a new JL with him and Yara and Jace tells him to take a hike.

That cowboy looks like a guy Supergirl and Batgirl fought during Rebirth.

Nobody has ever achieved anything except by trying! Statement is lower talk. Jace idefinitely has the attitude, drive, and aptitude to be a hero in the vein of Batman.

The FS Gotham book references Jace meeting the Next Joker on Coney Island. I wonder if Ridley plans on actually telling that story?

Issue 8 came out today. Jace has a moment of weakness and there are some parallels to the 2022 Batman movie. Lucius also found out about Jace before the issue.

Extraordinary Member

Judging by today's issue #8 he seems pretty far away from that that level.