Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds like classic Batman stuff.

(How old is Tiffany again?).
    He's getting his own villains, which is cool (Seriously, why does Jon Kent's main villain have to be Henry Bendix?). I think Tiffany's age is up to Ridley. Or Editorial. Or Talia al Ghul's secret aging up thingiemajigger she put Damian Wayne through.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Tiffany Fox becoming a superhero? Wow, hope that's more than just a variant cover.
    I think she was a Robin to his Batman in Batman:Black and White.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds like classic Batman stuff.

(How old is Tiffany again?).
    Tiffany was about 9 in the New 52, about the same age as Damian at that time, so she could be about 13 -14.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Tiffany was about 9 in the New 52, about the same age as Damian at that time, so she could be about 13 -14.
    Wow, I forgot she got aged down in the New 52.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    She was actually only 6 or 7 (the comics were contradicting themself in this point) during the new 52, and she is now 13 (which makes her older than the version of her from the Futures End Batgirl comic that was set 5 years into the future).

The orginal Bronze Age version of her was actually Lucius older child and she was at least in her mid 20s, which makes her older than Dick and probably close in age to the Bronze Age Version of Barbara (who was 7 years older than Dick back than).

Given Ridley wrote a story where Lucius got pissed at Bruce for including Dick in his crime fighting I’m curious if he’s going to portray Jace bringing Tiffany into the business as a good thing.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Given Ridley wrote a story where Lucius got pissed at Bruce for including Dick in his crime fighting I’m curious if he’s going to portray Jace bringing Tiffany into the business as a good thing.
    Lucius got chiller, so why not? I think he still needs a Robin eventually, though, because Tiffany definitely doesn't look like one to me. She looks like... Red Hood with that bandana mask he has now.

Extraordinary Member

Lucius got chiller, so why not? I think he still needs a Robin eventually, though, because Tiffany definitely doesn't look like one to me. She looks like... Red Hood with that bandana mask he has now.
    She’s a batgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She’s a batgirl
    She'll probably be Lark or something.

Oh yeah, that was a thing Snyder just threw out there...

Lol. Unfortunately Vixen is taken. Tanuki would be an in-joke for anime fans.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-23-2022 at 07:09 PM.

https://www.deviantart.com/domeddi/a...SIGN-375634910

I'd be down if Jace rocks this look instead. Just changes the color scheme and let Jace make the role his own.After reading Ridley's first 3 issues of BP, I am Batman feels like a downgrade. I'm hoping NY helps the book stand out more.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-29-2022 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

I'd be down if Jace rocks this look instead. Just changes the color scheme and let Jace make the role his own.After reading Ridley's first 3 issues of BP, I am Batman feels like a downgrade. I'm hoping NY helps the book stand out more.
    Fear State is probably what's been holding it back, like it held back ALL the Batman books (Nightwing almost put me to sleep! Like how Dan DiDio almost put him to sleep). The fifth issue was really good.

His color scheme should be, like... Black and orange or something.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

Trenchcoat is Damian’s Batman design, I think Jace just needs to wear something like his FS JL outfit or redesign the color scheme of his current armor so he stands out more.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Trenchcoat is Damian’s Batman design, I think Jace just needs to wear something like his FS JL outfit or redesign the color scheme of his current armor so he stands out more.
    Damian's currently a short 14 year old. It's not like he's gonna use it anytime soon. .

Plus I think it fits the grounded tone he's going for.

Fear State is probably what's been holding it back, like it held back ALL the Batman books (Nightwing almost put me to sleep! Like how Dan DiDio almost put him to sleep). The fifth issue was really good.

His color scheme should be, like... Black and orange or something.
    That covers "I am Batman" but not "Second Son". Second son drags when I read it in trade so I get why people dropped it.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-30-2022 at 09:31 AM.

I Am Batman #6 comes out next Tuesday but there's no been no solicitation or listing for a TPB or HC. Does anyone know what's going on with this?
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka