Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    I Am Batman #6 comes out next Tuesday but there's no been no solicitation or listing for a TPB or HC. Does anyone know what's going on with this?
    DC’s trade department got cut to the bone during the Bloodbath, so it’s been inconsistent on when trades come out for which books.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    I Am Batman #6 comes out next Tuesday but there's no been no solicitation or listing for a TPB or HC. Does anyone know what's going on with this?
    Sometimes it depends on the story.

Right now you have actually 7 issues out including zero. Do you want 0-5 or 0-the end of this new arc?

Also most of DC books are listed to come out up to September. Issue 12 would be around October.

I'd be into Jace appearing into the Shadow of the Bat crossover or Arkham City: Order of the World. Both would offer interesting ways for Jace to play off Batman Tropes. The latter deals with Gotham's mental health issues while the former allows Jace to have more interaction with the Batfamily.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-02-2022 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    DC’s trade department got cut to the bone during the Bloodbath, so it’s been inconsistent on when trades come out for which books.
    yeah DC's not exactly great with a quick trade turn out

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd be into Jace appearing into the Shadow of the Bat crossover or Arkham City: Order of the World. Both would offer interesting ways for Jace to play off Batman Tropes. The latter deals with Gotham's mental health issues while the former allows Jace to have more interaction with the Batfamily.
    I personally want Jace introduced into the insanity that is the main dc universe, dude needs exposure and let's be honest there is usually something crazy going on in the dc universe. Let us see how he handles an alien threat or Magic.
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-02-2022 at 05:30 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    yeah DC's not exactly great with a quick trade turn out

I personally want Jace introduced into the insanity that is the main dc universe, dude needs exposure and let's be honest there is usually something crazy going on in the dc universe. Let us see how he handles an alien threat or Magic.
    I'm not sure putting him in the DCU was a good idea. Earth One feels like a better fit. The graphic novel format would help with the pacing issues.

But pushing Jace into the deep end of the DCU would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh yeah, that was a thing Snyder just threw out there...
    I really wanted Duke to be another bird so was disappointed they made him Signal initially (if Robin was off the table). Felt Lark hint was meant to go somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Isn't that what Death of the Justice League is being used for? Anyways, I'm sure it'll happen, his master Katana's whole thing is having a sword that steals souls. Heh, I wonder if he's ever seen it in action.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He's not in Gotham City anymore, though. What reason would he have to go there? A playdate with Luke? Would've been fun before he went off to meet Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Isn't that what Death of the Justice League is being used for? Anyways, I'm sure it'll happen, his master Katana's whole thing is having a sword that steals souls. Heh, I wonder if he's ever seen it in action.
    I am assuming that DotJL is meant to facilitate a take on the FS JL in the present day, but it’s not guaranteed. Jace hasn’t even met the rest of the wider DCU, so unless DC starts working to connect him more it would be odd for him to join a new JL at this point.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I am assuming that DotJL is meant to facilitate a take on the FS JL in the present day, but it’s not guaranteed. Jace hasn’t even met the rest of the wider DCU, so unless DC starts working to connect him more it would be odd for him to join a new JL at this point.
    I really don't think it'd be odd, all they have to do is make a threat appear where the Future State roster all show up, bada bing bada boom. Set it in New York or something, then at the end of the fight they decide to be the new League. Easy peasy, lemon squeasy.

It seems like they're putting the JL on hiatus in general, but I wonder if they'd have Ridley's approval for another writer to take a crack at Jace in a JL setting.

He's not in Gotham City anymore, though. What reason would he have to go there? A playdate with Luke? Would've been fun before he went off to meet Spider-Man.
    It could be set before he left. Its taking advantage of Comic book time. My reasons for adding Jace to these events are just I thought it would be fun to include him.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-03-2022 at 09:49 AM.

I’d have put him in War for Earth-3 considering it takes place in New York.

I’d have put him in War for Earth-3 considering it takes place in New York.
    He should fight his Earth 3 counterpart the Vulture.