Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Turns out you were right.
    I didn't expect Whitaker to come 2! He's my favorite of the two of them so I'm now a happy guy.

Astonishing Member

Oh, so movement to NYC wasn't Ridley's idea after all.

The video teaser on Twitter shows Jon and Yara meeting for the first time in Dark Crisis, I’m betting they’ll meet Jace as well.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

The video teaser on Twitter shows Jon and Yara meeting for the first time in Dark Crisis, I’m betting they’ll meet Jace as well.
    Jace bringing back Batman with armor.

Alright time for Jace to shine in a big event
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright time for Jace to shine in a big event
    Dick seems to be taking point as the central organizer which is fitting, but I do wonder how Jace will contribute to the event. Be cool to see him and Dick cooperate as they did in Future State.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I didn't care for the Future State Justice League so I'll probably skip it.

Looks like he's not in the first issue or whatever. I'm surprised Nightwing is still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Looks like he's not in the first issue or whatever. I'm surprised Nightwing is still alive.
    No doubt that can be chalked up to Didio being gone. Jon and Yara were depicted as closer in FS which Williamson wrote, so them meeting each other first makes sense. Perhaps Jace and Jo will meet elsewhere since FS depicted those two as close? Oh hey and Jo was a NYC cop wasn’t she? With Jace now working with/for the NYPD that could be a really interesting relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No doubt that can be chalked up to Didio being gone. Jon and Yara were depicted as closer in FS which Williamson wrote, so them meeting each other first makes sense. Perhaps Jace and Jo will meet elsewhere since FS depicted those two as close? Oh hey and Jo was a NYC cop wasn’t she? With Jace now working with/for the NYPD that could be a really interesting relationship.
    I'm more interested in the former fake Superboy aka Jon Kent's relationship with Jace. He's got Damian, so seeing how that works out will be fun. But as the kids say "pics or it didn't happen". DC needs to show them meeting in the previews that Yara meeting was cute though. Her design I mean, I can't read any of the dialogue.

I mean I can't blame him, I like Jace and it's great he is being his own Batman without asking for anyone's permission....but I don't think it would necessarily be okay if he just strolled into a funeral speech for Batman and the Justice League as Batman you know. Jon, Jo, and Jackson got some pre-Death of Justice League reputations that Jace does not.

Yara will depend on what happens in Trial of the Amazons
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-09-2022 at 07:59 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I mean I can't blame him, I like Jace and it's great he is being his own Batman without asking for anyone's permission....but I don't think it would necessarily be okay if he just strolled into a funeral speech for Batman and the Justice League as Batman you know. Jon, Jo, and Jackson got some pre-Death of Justice League reputations that Jace does not.

Yara will depend on what happens in Trial of the Amazons
    Oh no I'm not saying Timmy should be in the issue. Just saying it doesn't seem like he is.

Oh no I'm not saying Timmy should be in the issue. Just saying it doesn't seem like he is.
    Eh who knows maybe someone has to go get him like Jon having to go get Yara. Be interesting if it’s Nightwing who has to go and recruit a new Batman to help save the day.
    Words to live by.

Eh who knows maybe someone has to go get him like Jon having to go get Yara. Be interesting if it’s Nightwing who has to go and recruit a new Batman to help save the day.
    That would be interesting they do both spend a lot of time in NY now. Kinda want it to be Jon though.