Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Really?

That's news to me, cause Charles Soule was hired as a legal consultant. Yes, he used to write the character but he's also been a lawyer for many years.

It's fine to hate to series, but realize there's also a bunch of right wing nutjobs with an agenda out there selectively spreading lies. Hell, a lot of those well known fake leakers are the same right wing nutjobs.

https://twitter.com/CharlesSoule/sta...19631618375680
    I guess he wasn't good enough to help them then or must have not been in the writing room enough, cause this is what the head writer had to say

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/...-trial-scenes/

Dont get me wrong and dont think this is personally directed at you... but i couldn't give a rats a$$ about left or right wing bullcrap surrounding this. Right wing channels have made entire carries of running around claiming everything is woke because it works for them. I. DONT. CARE. This show is garbage regardless of any left/right wing bias or commentary.

And nothing good will come out of MCU until they start actually hiring competent writers, dial down the amount of shows and movies they release in a year(not only for quality control but also to let their CGI artist breathe and enjoy life, people forget that a few months ago we had articles of CGI artist complaining how Disney is threatening them some even saying they regret going into being a VFX artist as their career choice, which is insane) and let these shows/movies explore different themes and tones rather than everything is a joke 24/7. Hell Kevin Feige literally said Moon Knight would be different to any MCU show they did up until then and promised it would be "BRUTAL", there was nothing brutal in that show lol, he either straight up lied or he thinks the most brutal stuff barely even passes as PG-13.

Hell the new Blade movie just recently replaced it's head writer, the main actor was very disappointed with what he saw, the script was only 90 pages long and featured 2 very lack luster action scenes. Although i bet it featured 10 jokes per page. The MCU is basically a crappy factory at this point, they only care in the quantity of the products they release not the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/rea...planet-hulk-9/

Hulk 9 Preview, looks like Bruce split his personalities in working in some sort of Starship Enterprise mindscape.

and If you not happy with what Cates is doing, heres a preview of next week final issue of New Fantastic Four with PAD written Fixit.

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/AUG220927

Geez, no wonder Banner's kind of been odd lately. He's somehow managed to make even more personalities.

Unless these are smarter Hulk personas that somehow got the same treatment as Joe.

The bald one kind of reminds me of the look Bruce (and the Hulk) had for most of the Aaron and Waid runs.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    I guess he wasn't good enough to help them then or must have not been in the writing room enough, cause this is what the head writer had to say

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/...-trial-scenes/
    "ORIGINALLY developed as a legal procedural"

Which doesn't resemble what's being broadcast, so clearly they went another route. Hell, ALL Hollywood products go through this process. Does that mean Charles was in on the original pitch? Was he brought on board afterwards when the original writers realized a courtroom drama doesn't fit into what She Hulk fans want. Ten episodes of one trial? We're not talking Depp vs Heard or OJ. And besides jaded Marvel "fans" are already ready to hate things, so why invite the comparison to DD/Better Call Saul/etc. It was the smart move and despite a very vocal minority it's being received well.

But hey, people keep hate watching it.. if they'd wise up and stop watching maybe Marvel wouldn't put out so much "garbage".

Oh god. did someone unironically link Bounding Into Comics? Yeesh.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Oh yeah thats one of those sites to avoid cause uh righty-righty.

Read one article, forgot what what it was but I remember being disgusted. Avoid the site as much as possible since then.

BANNED

"ORIGINALLY developed as a legal procedural"

Which doesn't resemble what's being broadcast, so clearly they went another route. Hell, ALL Hollywood products go through this process. Does that mean Charles was in on the original pitch? Was he brought on board afterwards when the original writers realized a courtroom drama doesn't fit into what She Hulk fans want. Ten episodes of one trial? We're not talking Depp vs Heard or OJ. And besides jaded Marvel "fans" are already ready to hate things, so why invite the comparison to DD/Better Call Saul/etc. It was the smart move and despite a very vocal minority it's being received well.

But hey, people keep hate watching it.. if they'd wise up and stop watching maybe Marvel wouldn't put out so much "garbage".
    You missed the point

“When we got into the writers’ room, inevitably things change as you’re developing the show and as you start writing,” explained the writer. “And one thing that we all realized very slowly was none of us are that adept at writing, you know, rousing trial scenes.”

They didn't change the script because of disagreements or they found something better or because it naturally evolved, etc... they changed it because they literally admit they were incompetent at writing a proper court scene. How would they know what She-Hulk fans want before the show even premiered? Also once again that is NOT the reason they gave, they didn't change it because they thought Marvel fans didn't want it, they changed it because they didn't know how to write court scenes properly. Why with this ridiculous extremes? Who said we needed 10 episodes of one trial? "Jaded Marvel fans" would have liked a good show just like any other person. I invited the comparison because those are good legal shows, do we not deserve to see something even half as competent as those from one of the richest studios on the planet? Or do we have to perpetually lower our expectations for Marvel now until we get products like Thor which are so bad they get the director literally booted from doing the next Thor movie. It's not a smart move, people were actually looking forward to some cool courtroom drama, especially from Jen vs Matt, i know i was. And the show is not being received well unless you only follow MCU hugbox sites, for starters it had the second worst debut of any Marvel show after Ms. Marvel and has been dropping rapidly ever since.

So people don't apparently keep hate watching, some stuff is just so bad they can't even hate watch it. But yea i do partially agree with you, there are a lot of Marvel fans that will eat up anything and that is one big problem for everyone else, it's the biggest problem for the poor overworked VFX artist that no one cares about

https://www.cnet.com/culture/enterta...-speaking-out/
    https://gamerant.com/marvel-studios-...ons-unhealthy/
    https://fandomwire.com/after-marvel-...ce-to-succeed/

But none of that matters, just consuming more product is all that matters.

Here friend if it offends you so much 4 other sites that post the same exact interview.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/she...es-1235342096/
    https://movieweb.com/she-hulk-writer...or-the-series/
    https://www.cnet.com/culture/enterta...-speaking-out/
    https://brobible.com/culture/article...g-trial-scene/

Hopefully these are approved by the people and aren't the bad kind of sites, since i genuinely don't know because i don't have a list to tell me which sites i can and can not use and i just went with the first site when i googled it originally. I wish i could go back in time now and change such a gross error on my part. Woe is me...
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 10-03-2022 at 02:32 AM.

BANNED

It's kinda sad that this is the state of Marvel nowadays, when Marvel had their first big flop show which was the Inhumans back in 2017, they actually canceled the show. They realized they had a bad product, they came out admitted it and the show was gone. After that we had a few good movies and shows again until it slowly devolved. But now most if not all of it being released is bad but people consume it enough so it doesn't matter. The quality control is in disarray.

It's unfortunate really, because as i said if only Marvel would dial down the number of shows and movies they released each year, if they hired more competent writers with a good track record, if they treated their VFX artist with even a modicum of respect, if they had better quality control over their products and let those products diversify not have them ALL and i do mean ALL be centered around comedy. It is perfectly fine to have SOME shows that are like Logan. Moon Knight could have been something similar, a Hulk show(not She-Hulk) or movie could be like that, but we are never gonna get that, not until maybe the MCU does a reboot in a decade or two and completely tries to re-invent itself.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 10-03-2022 at 02:28 AM.

Here friend if it offends you so much 4 other sites that post the same exact interview.
    The interview is the interview. The editorializing and framing of the admission, however, is why I don't visit Bounding Into Comics. It's well known for being a 'comics-gate' adjacent site, and it's often particularly inaccurate and hateful.

BANNED

The interview is the interview. The editorializing and framing of the admission, however, is why I don't visit Bounding Into Comics. It's well known for being a 'comics-gate' adjacent site, and it's often particularly inaccurate and hateful.
    Absolutely, they suck and i hope a coconut falls on their head. But their awful, AWFUL website aside. The part that concerned me was this

“When we got into the writers’ room, inevitably things change as you’re developing the show and as you start writing,” explained the writer. “And one thing that we all realized very slowly was none of us are that adept at writing, you know, rousing trial scenes.”

For me at least that is unforgivable for a show with a lawyer, where her being a lawyer is a very BIG part of her character. It's even more disappointing considering they were suppose to feature Dardevil and we could have gotten a couple of good episodes of Jen and Matt dishing it out in the courtroom but alas...

Fantastic Member

I can only imagine how well a court room procedural with Lady Fiona and Porcupine would land with audiences. Especially with the inevitable comparisons to Daredevil and other lawyer shows.

Like it or not, the Marvel brand isn't deathly serious courtroom drama and you're deluded if you thought for a second they'd go that route. Hell, look at the comic. I don't think in it's history they'd ever done multiple issues akin to a Bendis/Mamet courtroom style drama.

No, it's ALWAYS been bright colors, doofy stuff. It's not my cup of tea, but for fans of the character it is.

And it's never been pitched as a She-Hulk/Daredevil show. I can only imagine the disappointment when he actually arrives if you believe that was the point of the show being green lit.

Either way, I'm sure they appreciate your concern.
    Last edited by Cth; 10-03-2022 at 10:09 AM.

BANNED

I can only imagine how well a court room procedural with Lady Fiona and Porcupine would land with audiences. Especially with the inevitable comparisons to Daredevil and other lawyer shows.
    Jen doesn't even have to be in her She-Hulk form and instead of silly Porcupine, you could have Jen go on a character journey where she is a public defendant in charge of defending Emil Blonsky and forced to chose between her family and emotions and her professional career, that struggle alone could make half the show. What is wrong with comparison to other lawyer shows? This is a lawyer show it's gonna get compared either way, the problem is the only comparison we get now is that it is awful and a complete disgrace. Remember when Marvel had the courage and talent to tackle serious subjects? Remember stuff like the Sokovia debate in Civil War

Despite one guy there looking like an out of place Power Ranger reject, the debate was still serious, very well received and still debated among the fans and is one of the best scenes in MCU. I have no idea where this fear of quality comes from. People are legit afraid of shows trying to be good now, it's baffling to me and will make up any excuse despite the fact that MCU has done all the silly and funny stuff already and combined it with good, clever and serious writing and it worked just fine in the past. We have the evidence, why do you insist that it can't be done? Or make up strawmans like "You just want it all to be serious". No i want it to be in the same vane as it was before, you get a lot of humor, a lot of serious stuff and a lot of decent action. This is possible, it's been done before by Marvel themselves.

Like it or not, the Marvel brand isn't deathly serious courtroom drama and you're deluded if you thought for a second they'd go that route. Hell, look at the comic. I don't think in it's history they'd ever done multiple issues akin to a Bendis/Mamet courtroom style drama.
    It didn't have to, the previous movies were not deathly serious either, they had a ton of jokes but also serious moments. How do you not get this? Again, we had character deaths that were treated seriously, all the way in the first Avengers movie when Coulson died it was treated as a very sad and serious moment that literally brought the Avengers together after they fell apart. Now in the recent Thor movie Janes cancer scene is literally laughed at and Sif dying turned into a joke of whether or not her arm is in Valhalla, a character in the MCU since 2010, amazing.

No, it's ALWAYS been bright colors, doofy stuff. It's not my cup of tea, but for fans of the character it is.
    Yes i like those bright colors and doofy stuff, i also like when it's used properly. One of my favorite super hero movies in the last couple of years was James Gunn Suicide Squad, it literally features a character whose powers is that he throws colorful polka dots. The Polka Dot man, one of the goofiest characters you can put on screen yet despite the comedy that came from him he had some very serious moments and themes that dealt with abuse and cowardice and growing up. You can make these things work despite your show being primarily a comedy like this movie was. It all depends on the quality of writers and directors.

And it's never been pitched as a She-Hulk/Daredevil show. I can only imagine the disappointment when he actually arrives if you believe that was the point of the show being green lit.
    It didn't have to be pitched as a She-Hulk/Daredevil show, it was enough that they teased Dardevil being in it, that the fans obviously expected a courtroom clash between the 2 and i don't blame them. It's the obvious result of teasing another lawyer appearing in a show about a female lawyer that turns green.

Either way, I'm sure they appreciate your concern.
    Being snarky and condescending to me isn't gonna do the show any favors. The chances of there being a season 2 She-Hulk are very low at this point which means that the chances of more Hulk related stuff is getting lower as well. She-Hulk failing to make the Make Nielsen's Streaming Charts, which is a first for any Marvel show. And is actually a really big deal at least to Disney CEO's who care about money, is gonna put a HUGE dent on any Hulk related stuff in general. Or if we are lucky is gonna kick Marvel into high gear and force them to actually try and get their sh!t together.

https://gamerant.com/she-hulk-nielse...arvel-studios/

Also I apologize in advance if this site is also one of the bad ones, i honestly have no idea, hopefully we can all survive it together.

Fantastic Member

It didn't have to, the previous movies were not deathly serious either, they had a ton of jokes but also serious moments. How do you not get this? Again, we had character deaths that were treated seriously, all the way in the first Avengers movie when Coulson died it was treated as a very sad and serious moment that literally brought the Avengers together after they fell apart. Now in the recent Thor movie Janes cancer scene is literally laughed at and Sif dying turned into a joke of whether or not her arm is in Valhalla, a character in the MCU since 2010, amazing.
    Oh trust me, I quite "get this" but thanks for the condescending attitude.

Hell, I'm one of the few who defended Ang Lee's HULK for the mature take.

And Sif? Literally, who cares.

Yes i like those bright colors and doofy stuff, i also like when it's used properly. One of my favorite super hero movies in the last couple of years was James Gunn Suicide Squad, it literally features a character whose powers is that he throws colorful polka dots. The Polka Dot man, one of the goofiest characters you can put on screen yet despite the comedy that came from him he had some very serious moments and themes that dealt with abuse and cowardice and growing up. You can make these things work despite your show being primarily a comedy like this movie was. It all depends on the quality of writers and directors.
    Slow down there. I was talking about the comic. Apples and oranges. Film vs TV. People will sit in a theater for 2-3 hours. Generally, people will flip the channel/get distracted. That doesn't mean there's no audience for serious stuff either, but superhero stuff tends to not get that leeway.

It didn't have to be pitched as a She-Hulk/Daredevil show, it was enough that they teased Dardevil being in it, that the fans obviously expected a courtroom clash between the 2 and i don't blame them. It's the obvious result of teasing another lawyer appearing in a show about a female lawyer that turns green.
    Ahh, there's your mistake.

"fans obviously expected a courtroom clash"

No offense, but those fans are the only ones to blame for that. All the promotion/talk about the series never gave any indication of that. Unless those right wing sites are using that to whip "fans" into a frenzy. I can't vouch for whatever fantasy world they're selling people on.

Being snarky and condescending to me isn't gonna do the show any favors. The chances of there being a season 2 She-Hulk are very low at this point which means that the chances of more Hulk related stuff is getting lower as well. She-Hulk failing to make the Make Nielsen's Streaming Charts, which is a first for any Marvel show. And is actually a really big deal at least to Disney CEO's who care about money, is gonna put a HUGE dent on any Hulk related stuff in general. Or if we are lucky is gonna kick Marvel into high gear and force them to actually try and get their sh!t together.

https://gamerant.com/she-hulk-nielse...arvel-studios/

Also I apologize in advance if this site is also one of the bad ones, i honestly have no idea, hopefully we can all survive it together.
    I wasn't being snarky and condescending. I get it, it's not a fun place for old school Hulk fans these days. Between Cates, She-Hulk, the MCU in general, I get it. But hate watching/collecting changes nothing. All they see is that it's popular and give you more.

And yeah, there won't be a season 2, because they're already including her in the movies. And just FYI, that's another right wing talking point judging by a quick google search.

As for not charting, yeah that was the first week. It's harder these days to match things up since some shows put all episodes out at once, whereas others air on multiple networks. Or to put it in other terms, it's like the Top 500 comics list. Does Pak's Hulk coming in at 25 mean anything vs Cates Hulk coming in at 2? Well, if there's an event/crossover that requires someone to focus on actual numbers sold versus what it charts at, then yeah.

Case in point with She Hulk:
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...22-1235225558/
    https://thedirect.com/article/she-hu...on-competitors

Nielsen’s top streaming series for Aug. 22-28 are below.

Original Series

1. Echoes (Netflix), 1.12 billion minutes viewed
    2. Stranger Things (Netflix), 890 million
    3. The Sandman (Netflix), 681 million
    4. Only Murders in the Building (Hulu), 578 million
    5. Locke & Key (Netflix), 518 million
    6. Untold (Netflix), 485 million
    7. Virgin River (Netflix), 471 million
    8. Never Have I Ever (Netflix), 433 million
    9. She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Disney+), 390 million
    10. Glow Up (Netflix), 336 million

She-Hulk Data Reveals Streaming Success

According to Nielsen's ranking of the most watched streaming original series from the week of August 22 to 29 (via The Hollywood Reporter), She-Hulk: Attorney at Law ranked ninth with 390 million watch minutes. That comes to an average of roughly 5.74 million plays based on the total runtimes of 68 minutes across the first two installments.

[ Furthermore .. ]

With House of the Dragon having a total runtime of 118 minutes between its opening two chapters, the prequel was watched an average of 6.28M times, compared to She-Hulk's 5.74M. So, the comparison means the viewership of the two popular series appears to be fairly similar, right?

While She-Hulk's second episode was released in the middle of the week, allowing it plenty of time to rack up watch times, House of the Dragon's didn't come until the final few hours. That makes this a tough comparison, but it does mean the figures for the HBO original were largely based on the first episode alone, unlike She-Hulk, yet still surpassed the MCU comedy in viewing figures.

Examining the previous week's list for August 15 to 21, neither She-Hulk nor House of the Dragon made the list. But the Game of Thrones spin-off achieved a whopping 327M minutes of watch time, despite releasing only a few hours before the end of the week at 9 pm ET. Those few hours of viewing time on the premiere almost equate to She-Hulk's entire second-week figure of 390M minutes.

So, while at first glance the data may indicate She-Hulk is living up to current television giants such as House of the Dragon, a closer inspection suggests otherwise. Although, even though it may not be matching the current giants, it is still outperforming past MCU Disney+ series.

Ms. Marvel failed to make the list in its second week, placing its watch time below that week's tenth place (Web of Make Believe: Death, Lies and the Internet) of 339M minutes, leaving its average plays below 3.32M. Meanwhile, Moon Knight dominated in its second week at 608M minutes, averaging 6.02M plays.

Both of these series premiered new episodes on Wednesdays as opposed to She-Hulk's Thursday slot, giving them slightly more opportunity to generate viewership. And yet, the current series is still nearly matching Moon Knight and swooping far above Ms. Marvel, perhaps due to its MCU connections.

She-Hulk vs. House of the Dragon: Streaming Wars
    Comparing the viewership of the current streaming series is no easy task, especially with such varied release formats. She-Hulk releases new episodes weekly on Disney+, Echoes hit Netflix in binge fashion with a seven-episode drop, and House of the Dragon airs simultaneously on HBO as it drops on HBO Max.

The variation in release days, formats, services, and runtimes makes it truly impossible to determine with any certainty what is running the television scene at the moment. But if one thing is for certain, House of the Dragon is dominating the internet with Google Trends showing interest well above She-Hulk all season long.
    Another source..
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...h=82a80eb2ea83

For those decrying the death of network television, NCIS pulled 812 million minutes from 314 episodes while Grey’s Anatomy earned 674 million minutes from 396 million episodes. She-Hulk is gaining ground after a soft start, which might just be each 35-minute episode being released weekly. The delightful legal comedy earned 472 million minutes amid its first three episodes. Its viewership is between 4.5 million households for all three episodes and 13.5 million households for just “The People vs. Emil Blonsky.” I’m guessing closer to the lower end. That it’s not a chart-topping blockbuster is another reminder that not every Marvel comics fan walks into a comic shop and buys every issue of every ongoing Marvel title. Finally, Elvis earned 482 million minutes on HBO Max, or about 3 million households watching Baz Luhrmann’s 160-minute Austin Butler/Tom Hanks musical biopic.

1.jpg
    Last edited by Cth; 10-03-2022 at 10:11 AM.

BANNED

Oh trust me, I quite "get this" but thanks for the condescending attitude.
    Please do not start this... i already have to take the nonsense about right wing sites and you completely ignoring my points for the uptinth time and still pretending like i am telling you i want stuff like Man of Steel or Batman v Superman level of movies and shows when i keep telling you want stuff like the Avengers, Civil War, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers Infinity, etc...

Hell, I'm one of the few who defended Ang Lee's HULK for the mature take.
    Ok?

And Sif? Literally, who cares.
    The people that like her character? The people that don't care about the character but still don't wanna see a death of a character that appeared since the first Thor movie be treated as a literal joke? What exactly do you think was Thor movie biggest criticisms? Scenes like the one Sif got. I dont even understand your argument. Why not just kill off Hulk and remove him entire from MCU... i mean who cares at this point?

Slow down there. I was talking about the comic. Apples and oranges. Film vs TV. People will sit in a theater for 2-3 hours. Generally, people will flip the channel/get distracted. That doesn't mean there's no audience for serious stuff either, but superhero stuff tends to not get that leeway.
    The 3 most grossing super hero movies of all time are 3 Avengers movies that all dealt with serious themes and lots of death that was treated seriously.

Ahh, there's your mistake.

"fans obviously expected a courtroom clash"

No offense, but those fans are the only ones to blame for that. All the promotion/talk about the series never gave any indication of that. Unless those right wing sites are using that to whip "fans" into a frenzy. I can't vouch for whatever fantasy world they're selling people on.
    No the fans are not just the only ones to blame for that. Marvel has intentionally been teasing the appearance of Daredevil for weeks, that leads to an obvious expectation from the show. In case they never planned to do any kind of Matt and Jen courtroom scene why the need to even bring Daredevil in the show at all? What connection does he have to She-Hulk other than both are lawyers? Why not tease ANY other character? Why not bring him in any other show? Why chose She-Hulk specifically?

I wasn't being snarky and condescending. I get it, it's not a fun place for old school Hulk fans these days. Between Cates, She-Hulk, the MCU in general, I get it. But hate watching/collecting changes nothing. All they see is that it's popular and give you more.
    Please... So i am not allowed to criticize even complain about something? Obviously complaining about stuff does get us something if enough people complain about. This is the same argument people used about Rings of Power when they said Amazon doesn't care about your complaints but in reality they literally forced Rotten Tomatoes and other sites to delete and hold off any negative reviews. They do care.

And yeah, there won't be a season 2, because they're already including her in the movies. And just FYI, that's another right wing talking point judging by a quick google search.
    Including someone in the movie has nothing to do whether or not they can still have their own show. Loki will appear in future movies but will also get a second season as well. Also i have no idea what this second sentence even means lol. I think peoples brains have been rotted by the culture war.

As for not charting, yeah that was the first week. It's harder these days to match things up since some shows put all episodes out at once, whereas others air on multiple networks. Or to put it in other terms, it's like the Top 500 comics list. Does Pak's Hulk coming in at 25 mean anything vs Cates Hulk coming in at 2? Well, if there's an event/crossover that requires someone to focus on actual numbers sold versus what it charts at, then yeah.
    Now you are comparing apples to oranges. To put it blatantly She-Hulk is not doing well or as well as Marvel wanted, it had the second lowest MCU debut and it hasn't done much better since and the reviews for it are worse than the Inhumans show that got canceled.

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/she-hulk-...144400379.html
    https://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-audienc...-inhumans-mcu/
    https://collider.com/she-hulk-mcu-lower-stakes/
    https://****************/she-hulk-ra...ow-disney-plus
    https://www.piratesandprincesses.net...tten-tomatoes/

The first 4 days of She-Hulk were on par with Hawkeye which also is in the bottom 3 worst preforming MCU shows based on views

https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/sh...rst-four-days/

The other Disney shows literally dwarf She-Hulk in terms of views, some even several times over.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ed-1235122942/

The worst preforming is again Hawkeye, who She-Hulk is currently below in terms of views

The six-episode Falcon and the Winter Soldier ranks second at 692 million minutes per episode (4.15 billion total), ahead of season one of The Mandalorian (677.5 million minutes per episode). The most recent Marvel series, Hawkeye, had the smallest total viewing time of its brethren, coming in at 3.46 billion minutes during its original run. The second Star Wars series, The Book of Boba Fett, drew steadily increasing numbers (with one dip in week three) during its seven episodes and totaled 4.4 billion minutes despite mediocre reviews

Fantastic Member

Apologies everybody, it's not worth debating facts with someone who doesn't understand them and relies on questionable sources.

BANNED

Sorry, but I agree with everything Intothevoid is saying. I hate both the left and right, all politics and bs in general as they're all scum who merely divide us with anything and everything in order to manipulate and/or control the masses.

Anyway, he's not wrong in the decline of the MCU from Phase 3 onward in quality. I'll take most films of Phase 1 & 2 over those of Phase 3 & 4.
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 10-03-2022 at 10:46 PM.