Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1139
    BANNED

Hulk update on the Marvel Suns game that comes out on December 2nd

Hulk looks pretty fun to play and powerful, look forward to this game. Also the design looking so much like Immortal Hulk has to be intentional.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    If anyone wants to help here's a gofundme for the guy

https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund
    Had no idea his health had taken the turn. It would seem the strokes he has had haven't affected his ability to imagine and type(guess it could be voice to text).
    Hi, everyone. I'm fundraising for author Peter David and his family. He's had some compounded health problems, and the bills are piling up! On top of kidney failure, and the steep medical bills incurred from that, he just had another series of strokes AND a mild heart attack.
    As we wish him a swift recovery, and send our love and support to his wife Kathleen and his family, let's also pitch in and help with their medical bills and living expenses.
    Please give what you can to relieve some of the immense stress that this family is going through right now.
    On behalf of Peter, Kathleen, and the whole family, thank you!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

So Rick is bonded to Genis again I guess.

It actually seems to be a kind of return to normalcy for Rick, who has spent the last decade as two versions of the Abomination, dead, possessed by the Leader, turned into a basically a gamma pretzel, melded with another gamma mutate, etc.....I mean, yeah, he has to switch places with a cosmic superhero once in a while, but compared to what he's been through this is a vacation.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Hulk update on the Marvel Suns game that comes out on December 2nd

Hulk looks pretty fun to play and powerful, look forward to this game. Also the design looking so much like Immortal Hulk has to be intentional.
    I like that the inevitable Maestro skin games go with is related to this specific game. He's got Blade and Magik's swords, Nico's broken staff, Ghost Rider's head and chains, etc.

BANNED

So i watched a few reviews for the game and without any spoilers here is what most have said.

It's got great and interesting gameplay, the environments are a bit too repetitive as well as the enemy types. The game will take your about 60+ hours to complete depending on difficulty, however the weakest part about the game and apparently it is a really big weak part is that half of those 60+ hours that you spend are dedicated to extremely boring conversations with the main characters... Captain America, Wolverine, Blade, etc.... it's very boring, it's very long and very disappointing. There are also long walking/running sections when you are at your headquarters(which is a mid to large map) where you literally just run around collecting stuff so you can get upgrades... it's again very boring, there are no characters you can meet or talk along the way so you are completely alone in this.

Either way people still mostly recommend the game because of the very strong gameplay itself but don't recommend that you buy it at full price, instead of wait for a discount in a few months.
    Last edited by Intothevoid; 12-01-2022 at 09:54 PM.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #414
    “Blast Off”
    Cover Date: February 1994
    Sale Date: December 21st, 1993
    Writer: Peter David
    Artist: Gary Frank
    Inker: Cam Smith
    Letterer: Joe Rosen
    Colorist: Glynis Oliver
    Editor: Bobbie Chase

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Betty Banner, Rick Jones, Marlo Chandler, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Achilles, Atlanta, Hector, Ulysses.
    Villain: Trauma
    Synopsis: Hours after the events of last issue, we find the Hulk, Achilles and Ulysses inspecting their spaceship that will be used to rescue Atlanta. In Reno, Rick, Betty and Marlo are arguing over Rick’s “obligation” to accompany Banner into space. He storms off, with Marlo pouting and Betty screaming in shock as Dr. Strange appears out of the refrigerator. He offers condolences on Betty’s miscarriage and states that he can’t attend Rick and Marlo’s wedding. When Marlo casually says the wedding’s off because Rick and the Hulk are in space, Strange gets a curious look on his face, but the scene cuts back to the Mount as the core Pantheon team launches into space. We then get another cut, this time to Trauma’s ship, and see Atlanta holding her own against Troyjan crewmen. Trauma is in awe of her prowess but his father is less than thrilled at what information being relayed to him. The Pantheon breaks into Trauma’s ship, as the Hulk and Trauma battle in space. Inside the Pantheon ship, Achilles knocks out Prometheus for wanting to help the Hulk, but the Silver Surfer surprisingly arrives. A worried Trauma begins a retreat, with the Hulk, Surfer and other Pantheon members are caught in the warp rift and disappear.
    Commentary: A little more action, little more seeds planted for future happenings. I’ve never had any interest in Dr. Strange, so I don’t know what’s up with his not-so-standard-Strange look, and Achilles showing his true colors on the Hulk was a bit of a shock. Frank does an outstanding Silver Surfer too!

Kind of interesting that the Troyjans came back at both the end of PAD's run and also Pak's (Well, as far as his Banner-centric stories went).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Kind of interesting that the Troyjans came back at both the end of PAD's run and also Pak's (Well, as far as his Banner-centric stories went).
    They are the only mooks that are generally in his weight class.

Though Pak was probably more about humbling the dad, sigh...

Hulk is coming to Fortnite:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Fantastic Member

I went back to re-read Hulk 10 and there's something I was curious about..

Does it look like the Watcher in Banner's brain scan on the last page?

There's the black and white cavernous looking area and to the right of it is what looks like a figure with robes, a big head, popped collar, and an arm.

Likely nothing but kinda fun to consider.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Okay so as it turns out I found a copy of the first volume of the Jason Aaron run of Hulk I bought at a convention several years ago

Contains like the first 7 issues or so

Anyone remember this?

Okay so as it turns out I found a copy of the first volume of the Jason Aaron run of Hulk I bought at a convention several years ago

Anyone remember this?
    Yeah, was not a fan. This is the run where Hulk and Bruce are separated at the start and they end up remerging, with the twist being Hulk was trying to protect everyone from a villainous Banner.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member

Anyone remember this?
    That run was so bad.

It started off with so much promise but it quickly lost direction.

Talk about a waste of time.

Yeah, I've never seen anyone say anything good about Aaron's run.