Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

So the only thing of merit I've learned the last page or so is that Hawkeye has been or is the lowest performing D+ show.
    That stings for me cause I wanted a season 2, I really liked that and have watched it twice. *sad*

I'm going to watch She-Hulk after it drops all episodes cause it is not 1995 and I'm not doing weekly shows on their schedule. Same for Andor.
    I hate hearing Netflix may switch to weekly drops, they are the ones doing it right.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrazettaHulk View Post
    Issue 10 November 16th. Issue 11 January 18th.
    Thanks.

So they’re skipping December. Ouch.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    So the only thing of merit I've learned the last page or so is that Hawkeye has been or is the lowest performing D+ show.
    That stings for me cause I wanted a season 2, I really liked that and have watched it twice. *sad*

I'm going to watch She-Hulk after it drops all episodes cause it is not 1995 and I'm not doing weekly shows on their schedule. Same for Andor.
    I hate hearing Netflix may switch to weekly drops, they are the ones doing it right.
    I agree.

She-hulk definitely feels like it should have dropped all at once. The episodes are much, much too short for a weekly schedule IMO.

I watched the first episodes of Andor and decided to wait it all out. It’s a bit of a slow burn.

Fantastic Member

"Honestly looks like it's prime time to stop reading Hulk, maybe forever i mean who am i kidding we are never getting level of quality we got with Ewing, not even half of it."

Wisdom.

If you can only enjoy Hulk when he’s on the level Ewing wrote him then yeah you probably should bail since that’s a “once in a decade” kind of run. But Hulk can still be enjoyable imo even if it’s not being a definitive run. Maybe it’s just because he’s my favorite Marvel character so I give him slack but it takes a lot to drive me away and I haven’t found Cates to be “bad” necessarily, plus we’re probably going to get a new writer anyway soon.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

I haven't heard anyone talked about it but last issue came out. What you think of PAD's New FF, it was a enjoyable mini series, love PAD take on short-lived 90s team from Simonson Adams story. there some issue with continuity but I guess I placed this before Fixit and Marlo breaking up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If you can only enjoy Hulk when he’s on the level Ewing wrote him then yeah you probably should bail since that’s a “once in a decade” kind of run. But Hulk can still be enjoyable imo even if it’s not being a definitive run. Maybe it’s just because he’s my favorite Marvel character so I give him slack but it takes a lot to drive me away and I haven’t found Cates to be “bad” necessarily, plus we’re probably going to get a new writer anyway soon.
    You can enjoy Hulk fairly easily without it being Ewing level, it's just when this follows up Immortal Hulk you get such a massive whiplash. Still i would have been fine if we got some fun action at least and Cates didn't ruin the character and so far we have had no fun action(not counting the Hulk/Thor event) and Cates has been slowly eroding Hulks/Banners character. On top of that it doesn't help that it all feels disjointed, it's clear Cates has had some big family problems which is obviously unfortunate but it also screws up with his ability to focus on Hulk, which is why we are getting huge delays and other writers on the book, combine that and you have ZERO reason to read this other than if you are a die-hard fan of Ottleys run but even he is leaving the book in like 3-4 more issues.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I haven't heard anyone talked about it but last issue came out. What you think of PAD's New FF, it was a enjoyable mini series, love PAD take on short-lived 90s team from Simonson Adams story. there some issue with continuity but I guess I placed this before Fixit and Marlo breaking up.
    I haven't read it yet, I'll probably try it in a few weeks.

I haven't liked PADs recent stuff stuff.

Kind of wondering if the simulation Samson and bringing up Brian again means more exploring Hulk lore.

When you think about it, Ewing's first year didn't really bring in that many establishment Hulk characters, but after that Betty/Samson/Rick/Joe pretty much showed up one after one.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Man, between delays, shitty series and impending transitions, my pullbox hasn't yielded much in terms of entertainment.
    New FF seemed interesting but the Hulk seems off...he's too nice. Heh.
    And these have been on my IST wishlist for a while...although the MMW information/release date has pretty much disappeared. Amazon lists its new release date as the end of the month, but that doesn't mean squat. The G.I. Complete Collection #9 had a release date for YEARS after it was quietly discontinued.

Wow, that is an awful haircut
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Maybe Ewing's development of Joe (Making him a bit nicer, especially to Savage Hulk in a way) kind of rubbed off on David a bit, although I've read PAD generally doesn't read runs that follow his.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... omg... wait.... wait......... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ultimate Member

What's with that YEYE haircut??

I wish the Snap to bring everyone back had killed MCU Hulk at this point lmao. Would’ve been a more dignified death than what’s become of him.