Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Kinda surprised that Bruce's arm looks healed, though

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I don't think this is going to sell anyone who aren't jazzed about his Hulk.
    To put it mildly. Jen looks great at least but you guys were right, MCU Hulk is unsalvageable at this point. God I wish we could get something with him that wasn’t just a shameless MCU clone.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The trailer looks fun and I'm happy as a She-Hulk fan. Although her CGI face does look somewhat odd.

As for Hulk...I really hope we get something more from Bruce/Hulk. Infinity War and Endgame both left A LOT to be desired from MCU Hulk. It was nice seeing Abomination as well and I hope he gets a better showing than he did in Shang-Chi.

Wasn't there a rumor of a World War Hulk project coming from the MCU?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Wasn't there a rumor of a World War Hulk project coming from the MCU?
    Sometimes rumors are just that... rumors. I remember some insiders swearing there is going to be Galactus or Annihilus in Avengers Endgame.

WWH Movie would require Hulk who isn't a complete joke and still treated like a major Marvel character. Meanwhile even Planet Hulk was shoved into third Thor movie.

Yeah, I see no conceivable way for them to adapt WWH that isn't 100% in-name only. Unless it's the Maestro.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Kinda surprised that Bruce's arm looks healed, though
    Given that he was in a sling for so long, I thought it was permanent. I think I may have even read something (from Marvel) to that effect. So now I wonder if there's a story behind this...

BANNED

Omg, my expectations were low... but that She-Hulk trailer looks HORRIBLE. Yea i am not sorry for skipping this one, also Hulk continues to be a joke, I have no idea how people believed MCU was gonna do something useful with him, gonna be a side-kick comic relief until he retires in the last episode to run a bar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    Sometimes rumors are just that... rumors. I remember some insiders swearing there is going to be Galactus or Annihilus in Avengers Endgame.

WWH Movie would require Hulk who isn't a complete joke and still treated like a major Marvel character. Meanwhile even Planet Hulk was shoved into third Thor movie.
    I think the idea of a WWH movie started as a 4chan rumor, so I'll wait for something a little more substantial.

It's certainly possible though, so worth keeping an ear out for. Story-wise, perhaps the IG could have had some long-term effects that manifest during the She-Hulk series. All that power could have slowly amped him up, but begin to degrade the merger. And we've seen one version of the Illuminati now, so that could play a role.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post
    I think the idea of a WWH movie started as a 4chan rumor, so I'll wait for something a little more substantial.

It's certainly possible though, so worth keeping an ear out for. Story-wise, perhaps the IG could have had some long-term effects that manifest during the She-Hulk series. All that power could have slowly amped him up, but begin to degrade the merger. And we've seen one version of the Illuminati now, so that could play a role.
    Has Mark said anything about wanting to keep doing Hulk? What's the word there?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Has Mark said anything about wanting to keep doing Hulk? What's the word there?
    So far, I haven't heard anything substantial to suggest he's not going to continue playing the Hulk.

Given that he was in a sling for so long, I thought it was permanent. I think I may have even read something (from Marvel) to that effect. So now I wonder if there's a story behind this...
    There's fan theories that this is set during the five-year gap/blip.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

So we have a black eyed Hulk battling a golden-eyed Thor, with '1000 exploding stars' being mentioned. What's with all the Sentry invocations? Is the Void what's haunting Hulk or something? Yeesh.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 05-18-2022 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    There's fan theories that this is set during the five-year gap/blip.
    Interesting. I guess it's possible, though I didn't really get a "Blip" vibe from the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    So we have a black eyed Hulk battling a golden-eyed Thor, with '1000 exploding stars' being mentioned. What's with all the Sentry invocations? Is the Void what's haunting Hulk or something? Yeesh.
    While it wouldn't surprise me, I'm hoping it's a more personal connection to Bruce. When Titan first appeared in his mindscape, it registered as a gamma being, so it sounded less likely to be the Void. But with Donny Cates... who knows?

While it wouldn't surprise me, I'm hoping it's a more personal connection to Bruce. When Titan first appeared in his mindscape, it registered as a gamma being, so it sounded less likely to be the Void. But with Donny Cates... who knows?
    Well, I don't think the Void is Titan, in any event, even if it *were* involved. I'm just puzzled by the imagery. It could be simple artistic license, of course. xD