Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Speaking of #347, goddamn this is SWEET!

Oof.

Let's see - Maestro, the New FF, and She-Hulk were out this week, and they were all... I don't know. I don't want to distill them all down to just plain "dull" or "disappointing", but I'm struggling to come up with a better adjective.

I was looking for a bright spot or two in these books, but I honestly couldn't come up with one this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post
    Oof.

Let's see - Maestro, the New FF, and She-Hulk were out this week, and they were all... I don't know. I don't want to distill them all down to just plain "dull" or "disappointing", but I'm struggling to come up with a better adjective.

I was looking for a bright spot or two in these books, but I honestly couldn't come up with one this week.
    Tepid perhaps?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post
    Oof.

Boring. Abysmal. Lackluster. Meh. Yawn-inducing. Predictable. I can come up with more. XD

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So a, likely, series of 5 issue mini series like Maestro. The article just said "limited series" but my hunch is it'll follow the PAD Hulk mini formula Marvel has been doing.

So, a PAD Omni Companion should one day be done now. Just as we(I) was thinking we'd have all the PAD work in collected OMNI form....we will not.

Heck, there may even be a sequel(or two) with the New FF as well. That could go in a Joe Fixit Omni Companion along with a few Fixit limited series.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

The latest trailer for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is looking a lot better than the first one.

No World War Hulk movie. Looks like that rumor was bullshit.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Marvel's Phase 6 will end with Avengers: The Kang Dynasty and Avengers: Secret Wars, both coming to theaters in 2025.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No World War Hulk movie. Looks like that rumor was bullshit.
    It could still wind up in Phase 6, but as for now, yeah... it looks like the rumor's a bust.

Last edited by Kolwyr; 07-23-2022 at 07:26 PM.

Maybe Hulk will be in those Avengers movies but I could just as easily see them writing him out of the MCU and letting Jen take his place. Give me a Hulk animated series like the Spider-Man one and I wouldn’t care.

Avengers Assemble Alpha
    The one-shot will bring together the mainstream Marvel Universe Avengers, the Multiversal Avengers Forever spin-off team, and the prehistoric Avengers 1,000,000 BC team which features ancient versions of some well-known Marvel legacies.

Called "the biggest Avengers saga in Marvel history," the story started by Avengers Assemble Alpha features a team of the "Mightiest Heroes of All the Earths" taking on an unnamed threat who are equally billed as the "greatest villains who've ever lived" and an "army of unprecedented evil."

- Which Red Hulk is this? haven't been following the Avengers that closely, so I'm not sure where this one came from. It doesn't appear to be the Starbrand "Hulk".

Ross came back at the end of 2020 repowered in Captain America, but hasn't really been used since.

I suppose it could be Joe, but his form on Earth was simply green with red glowing veins and occasionally eyes, since his body was shared with the savage hulk. Maybe this takes place before the current run, or perhaps even after whatever's happening. I think Cates did say something about how later issues would link up to Immortal Hulk or something?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

BANNED

Guys... its not any of the Hulks. Its the prehestoric Starbrand, that kinda looks like the Red Hulk. But it has nothing to do with Banner.

Also that She Hulk trailer is about what i expected. MCU using the already cliche trope of the new younger, more diverse hero upstaging the old one with next to no effort or training...

Yea already know how this ends, just kill/retire Hulk already. He is literally MCUs dead weight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Guys... its not any of the Hulks. Its the prehestoric Starbrand, that kinda looks like the Red Hulk. But it has nothing to do with Banner.

Also that She Hulk trailer is about what i expected. MCU using the already cliche trope of the new younger, more diverse hero upstaging the old one with next to no effort or training...

Yea already know how this ends, just kill/retire Hulk already. He is literally MCUs dead weight.
    That modus operandi is very tedious from marvel

New version of a hero is the greatest ever

Rarely earned pushed too quickly

Style over substance

A sports saying comes to mind

Form is temporary but class is permanent

You can't force people to care or be a fan, it has to happen organically