Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

https://twitter.com/ShaneMBailey/sta...03828966772736

Gambit & Rogue by Eduardo Pansica and Alexandre Tso
    Totally Awesome! It's been awhile since I've seen Remy smoking (XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    I don't know how to quote multiple people.

AppleJ Because of paper shortages, Covid, and Marvel being Marvel, I don't think that the order of releases are indicative of storylines right now.

Sandmans_Raven I wonder if that is bad news and Gambit will die and Rogue will quit or some shenanigans in '97.

Malachi, I agree but after such mismanagement I even wonder if Gambit and Rogue sell anymore. They both had rough movie appearances and Gambit in particular has been so OOC that it's hard to see new readers liking him.
    Ok so the whole multi quote thing bugged me for a while but I figured out how to do it the correct way.
    Basically at the bottom right corner of each comment you see the chat bubble with the + sign, just click all the post you want to quote, it will get a green check mark. Then go to the bottom of the thread and hit the yellow "Reply to thread" button and they will be complied there.

Gosh, I hope Claremont's Gambit solo is good. I haven't read anything X-men since MMX (I don't think I need to explain why...) and hearing about these latest events with Gambit isn't enticing me back to the team books. Rogue somehow teaming up with her mothers is intriguing, but the plot lines of these titles have gotten so convoluted (Krakoa, Otherworlds, Merlin...what?), I'm not sure it's worth the headache trying to figure out what's been going on.
    Last edited by Nox Noctes; 07-07-2022 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Ok so the whole multi quote thing bugged me for a while but I figured out how to do it the correct way.
    Basically at the bottom right corner of each comment you see the chat bubble with the + sign, just click all the post you want to quote, it will get a green check mark. Then go to the bottom of the thread and hit the yellow "Reply to thread" button and they will be complied there.
    Okay, that was incredibly helpful! Merci!

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Gosh, I hope Claremont's Gambit solo is good. I haven't read anything X-men since MMX (I don't think I need to explain why...) and hearing about these latest events with Gambit isn't enticing me back to the team books. Rogue somehow teaming up with her mothers is intriguing, but the plot lines of these titles have gotten so convoluted (Krakoa, Otherworlds, Merlin...what?), I'm not sure it's worth the headache trying to figure out what's been going on.
    Nox!!! How nice to see you! Same hopes in regards to the Gambit solo. And yeah ... this era, while I do find it full of potential, hasn't done anything super great for either Rogue or Gambit. They're just kinda there. However, if we have some upcoming plot for them with Destiny and Mystique involved that could get interesting. We have confirmation that KoX ends with issue #5. So cross all potential digits that a different writer gets hold of Gambit and Rogue in this next wave of books. Maybe we'll hear something at SDCC.

They look so good and SO good together! This just makes me want to see them on screen again even worse. X-Men '97 soon and then ... who knows? C'mon MCU!!!

Also, since Nicopony hasn't dropped this off with y'all yet I HAVE to share: https://twitter.com/Dragon_Asis/stat...uSKjyHXtw&s=19
    IMG_20220707_200535.jpg

I need this on a T-shirt STAT! I love it so much!
    Last edited by AppleJ; 07-07-2022 at 06:08 PM.

This looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Nox!!! How nice to see you! Same hopes in regards to the Gambit solo. And yeah ... this era, while I do find it full of potential, hasn't done anything super great for either Rogue or Gambit. They're just kinda there. However, if we have some upcoming plot for them with Destiny and Mystique involved that could get interesting. We have confirmation that KoX ends with issue #5. So cross all potential digits that a different writer gets hold of Gambit and Rogue in this next wave of books. Maybe we'll hear something at SDCC.
    Hey, AppleJ, nice to see you too! I had been checking in periodically on what Romy were up to since MMX and...oof...I wasn't super into it. I find it surreal how a Claremont Gambit mini about Remy's early years is the highlight of my pull list (what year is this again? LOL). Thanks for the info re: the end of KoX. I'm surprised Tini had Gambit for this long. There has to be a twist about his "death" that is more than just that, right?

Anyways, I hope we get some teaser stuff about the XTAS continuation soon.

Okay people, this is not a drill ... Bleeding Cool rumors say Claremont is coming back to write X-Treme X-Men 2.

Already lots of speculation on who makes the team and our favorite duo is on a lot of minds.

Could this be Rogue teaming up with Mystique and Destiny to pursue her visions? Will Remy be involved?!

If so, how would CC approach an already married Romy? Will he honor the latest continuity? What KT did with them? How does Krakoa factor in?

I actually loved the brief glimpse of married Rogue and Gambit we got in The End. His Gambit always still has an edge, but a heart of gold. His Rogue is tough as nails.

You know Claremont will want his faves, but several are spoken for in current titles.

Rogue and Gambit are the most obvious free agents.

Anyway, now I HAVE to pick up this Gambit solo.

GAMBIT #1 Exclusive retailer variant by Peach Momoko

https://twitter.com/RPHutch1975/stat...08097097842688

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Okay people, this is not a drill ... Bleeding Cool rumors say Claremont is coming back to write X-Treme X-Men 2.

Already lots of speculation on who makes the team and our favorite duo is on a lot of minds.

Could this be Rogue teaming up with Mystique and Destiny to pursue her visions? Will Remy be involved?!

If so, how would CC approach an already married Romy? Will he honor the latest continuity? What KT did with them? How does Krakoa factor in?

I actually loved the brief glimpse of married Rogue and Gambit we got in The End. His Gambit always still has an edge, but a heart of gold. His Rogue is tough as nails.

You know Claremont will want his faves, but several are spoken for in current titles.

Rogue and Gambit are the most obvious free agents.

Anyway, now I HAVE to pick up this Gambit solo.
    If Claremont is doing a follow-up to X-Treme and Rogue and Gambit aren't in it I. Will. Riot.
    Make Good Art

Love her Rogue in this.

I LOVE it! Peach Momoko is one of us! So many great Rogue and Gambit works.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    If Claremont is doing a follow-up to X-Treme and Rogue and Gambit aren't in it I. Will. Riot.
    At this point I have to assume they're going to a new book or books. So it's either X-Treme 2, whatever Alyssa Wong is doing, or some big shake up of everything happens except maybe X-Men and Immortal stay put ... I also think Red stays and Wolverine stays. Everything else feels iffy - - Mauraders, X-Force, KoX, WoX.

But you KNOW Claremont is going to want the more A-list characters that are his faves. So Kitty, Storm, Rogue, and Gambit seem like they'd be up there ... maybe Rachel? All got to be high on his wish list. Scott, Jean, Logan are all spoken for as are Emma and Kitty and Storm and Mags.

Yeah, I am just so curious! Will we hear at SDCC?!
    Last edited by AppleJ; 07-17-2022 at 12:09 PM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I could see it being announced at SDCC. Heck, with how many books will be ending soon, it would make sense if a lot of new titles were announced there
    Make Good Art

Rogue has got to be on CC’s roster. Favorites Storm and Betsy are not an option. Storm is in a good spot and Howard has Betsy.

I’d have mixed feelings about CC having Gambit on a team again. I’d like for him not to be strapped to a table for half a year while he waits to be rescued. Better than dead, I suppose.

Question: did Destiny of X start with Immortal? Is AXE part of Destiny of X, or is that storyline on pause until Nov/Dec? Between the X Lives of Wolverine and upcoming AXE, I’ll have only bought four comics this year. Guaranteed to buy five more with Gambit’s solo, but nothing else is grabbing me. I feel like all we’ve done for the last year is wait for the next shakeup with bated breath.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    I feel like all we’ve done for the last year is wait for the next shakeup with bated breath.
    Yep, that is definitely what I have been doing. I am telling you if it is announced that Gambit is not in the cast for X-Treme X-Men˛ AND that Howard is holding on to him for her next series or mini starring Betsy, I will very much despair.