Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I immediately think of Xtreme X-men. That was some luke and laura i'm going all the way for you no one else needs to understand we capable and wild and in love and perfect for each other vibes. Whe n i think of Indiana Jones and the perfect woman for him and his adventures i think Gamit and Rogue, Xtreme X-men, When i think the woman that would tame James bond even if he never could get any. I think Rogue and Gambit. Like i don't think people realize the power this relationship has in potential media especially if your going to use events like lets say Me too. What type of man is gambit in 2022 that he is head over heels in love with a woman he can't touch. A man people look at and will go "but he can have anyone or anything" and they really have to ask themselves well "she is hot." But then when you think about it this is a moment to get a little pretentious or to try to make a statement. What does it show and can say about the modern action hero, a "man that can have anything or anyone." is in love and faitful to a woman he can't even touch. What does that build to the moment when they finally can. I mean i need a fan. lol

disclaimer: yes i had a sip of jack tonight. lol
    Geeez the way you describe them **Chef's KISS** I can't wait for the MCU. If marvel gets this right they will be a hit for sure. Hopefully the success will translate to the comics as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Messiah Complex was great, maybe not for them as a couple, but they were at least utilized in the event in a way that made sense.

They were both in AvX but it was mostly forgettable (other than the great art in the Gambit vs Cap fight)

I remember Gambit was used in Civil War II (and his issue was great), but was Rogue? I can't remember
    Not sure Rogue was involved in Civil War II: X-Men, maybe the build up to it.

As for the best cross over I'd have to go with Age of X, looking back Carry did pretty good by Gambit and oncourse Rogue was the star. And Massiah Complex had its moments. But all in all bring on the MCU-verse

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post

They were both in AvX but it was mostly forgettable (other than the great art in the Gambit vs Cap fight)
    Well REALLY as for ROGUE it was not forgettable, rather it was amazing, probably taking out the PHOENIX 5 and Logan, she is the one who showed off the most, in the main books of the event, she reached all the xmen she could to take refuge with the Avengers and this was the preliminary for her to become part of the Avengers.

Not to mention that Rogue defeated the most Avengers in the event lol, she defeated Carol Danvers (as usual) and defeated an entire squad of Avengers by herself hehehehehe.

With Gambit if she was quite forgettable, it still bothers me that she lost to Steve Rogers that shouldn't have happened.

Babies…

Fantastic Member

Where I can find this?

I think it’s from Marvel Unlimited. I don’t have it, so I don’t know the context.

Guy has three cats and it took this long

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Maybe if Remy had become buddies with Zabu, things might've turned out differently...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Yes he has 3 cats, then why is that there are 4 on the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    Where I can find this?
    Marvel Meow infinity issue 12. Writer&Artist: Nao Fuji.

That is the only panel with Romy though. Cute issue and series.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post

Babies…
    Finally!

Was hoping for an issue, not just a panel. But good to see.

This series has been cute, though I think I've enjoyed "It's Jeff" more.

There are so many Marvel pets!

I've always thought you could tell a really interesting quiet issue story using the perspective of Romy's cats to frame it. Just thinking of all the weird angles from overhead to from under a low table. Well anyway, I would be interesting.

The artist drew Rogue with an inhibitor collar on.

a) she doesn't need it and b) it makes me sad to think about she couldn't pet kitties if her powers were still uncontrollable.

i really can't think of any crossover event that stands out in my mind. probably bc i never went out and bought a good third of the other books to follow along the actual storyline so none of them make any sense to me. the messiah complex was the only one of note as others have said. i can't speak for rogue, i haven't followed her avengers career. but MC came out in 2007 so been 15 years that gambit's played a role in any event. maybe he got punched out by captain america, that's about it.

Fatal Attractions had a ROMY moment which I don't recall if it made it to our list of 100.

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 11.08.14 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 11.08.36 AM.jpg

AoA definitely had its moments.

a) she doesn't need it and b) it makes me sad to think about she couldn't pet kitties if her powers were still uncontrollable.

i really can't think of any crossover event that stands out in my mind. probably bc i never went out and bought a good third of the other books to follow along the actual storyline so none of them make any sense to me. the messiah complex was the only one of note as others have said. i can't speak for rogue, i haven't followed her avengers career. but MC came out in 2007 so been 15 years that gambit's played a role in any event. maybe he got punched out by captain america, that's about it.

Fatal Attractions had a ROMY moment which I don't recall if it made it to our list of 100.

Rogue was a main in Avengers No Surrender (2018)
    It was a good event

Oh man, you're right! We totally forgot this moment and it's a pretty good one. Fatal Attractions was quite an event. LOL AoA certainly did make both characters pretty central too, even if separated.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Rogue was a main in Avengers No Surrender (2018)
    It was a good event
    Ah, yes! She did get pretty great usage for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    So in the interest of killing more time, as both characters remain in some kind of weird event related limbo, let's talk about what events/crossovers featuring Rogue, Gambit, or both have been your favorites

I honestly am struggling to think of a Marvel-wide event where they BOTH had a great showing.

For X-crossovers, I think my favorites are actually Messiah Complex and if it counts, Age of X. In both instances both Rogue and Remy were central players in the overall story arcs and had key roles.

But I know I'm forgetting some other great ones. Help me out!
    LOL! The best I could remember would be...

The Muir Island Saga

Remy defeats Jubilee & goes in for "the kill", but is stopped when Logan intervenes. Then in the aftermath, Rogue & Raven have a heart-to-heart...

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! The best I could remember would be...

The Muir Island Saga

Remy defeats Jubilee & goes in for "the kill", but is stopped when Logan intervenes. Then in the aftermath, Rogue & Raven have a heart-to-heart...
    Yes!!! An oldie but a goodie!