Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta View Post
    Great art.
    I did a Rogue/Gambit piece in January on my DA page, but it's a generic portrait/pose of the two them, not sure if it fits any of the themes.
    Btw, I noticed Lenore Zann's been responding to some of your tweets, she seems really hyped about the ROMY stuff, obviously she won't spoil anything, but it's a no-brainer that we'll get some Rogue and Gambit interaction, hopefully some deeper development.
    I think Saturday's day is a Free Day, so you could post it then at least
    Make Good Art

Great art.
    I did a Rogue/Gambit piece in January on my DA page, but it's a generic portrait/pose of the two them, not sure if it fits any of the themes.
    Btw, I noticed Lenore Zann's been responding to some of your tweets, she seems really hyped about the ROMY stuff, obviously she won't spoil anything, but it's a no-brainer that we'll get some Rogue and Gambit interaction, hopefully some deeper development.
    I agree with Sandman's Raven, you should share it for the Free Space day! There have been some great pieces of art and writing so far. People are really just having a ton of fun with the themes this year.

And I can't tell you how tickled pink I was to get those responses and retweets from Lenore Zann! Such a wonderful surprise! It's funny to think she voiced one of the characters on the show that got me interested in these characters and in comics and eventually inspired me and others to create our own art which she now is responding back to. It's this beautiful full circle thing.

I'm super hopeful we'll get some new and fun Gambit and Rogue interactions in X-Men '97.

Rogue and Gambit have arrived in Fortnite together!

Sappy and head-over-heels in love with each other as always

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Rogue and Gambit have arrived in Fortnite together!

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Ah so cool! I love that
    Make Good Art

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I was about to download the game til I found out the skins cost something called ******. Didn’t seem worth it for a game I’m not gonna play for any other reason than the skins

This is so cool! And I love that they released it this week. Now if I only played Fortnite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I think Saturday's day is a Free Day, so you could post it then at least
    Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I agree with Sandman's Raven, you should share it for the Free Space day! There have been some great pieces of art and writing so far. People are really just having a ton of fun with the themes this year.

And I can't tell you how tickled pink I was to get those responses and retweets from Lenore Zann! Such a wonderful surprise! It's funny to think she voiced one of the characters on the show that got me interested in these characters and in comics and eventually inspired me and others to create our own art which she now is responding back to. It's this beautiful full circle thing.

I'm super hopeful we'll get some new and fun Gambit and Rogue interactions in X-Men '97.
    Thanks! It's up on my Tumblr, I think it's been reblogged over at the R&G Week page.
    And agreed about X-Men '97, hopefully some more deeper tones between the two, as fun as the playfulness and flirting was in XTAS, things need to develop at little further, hopefully an adaptation of the rooftop scene in Uncanny #297, which was the turning point in their relationship.

Nice nod to X-Men #24.

When Batman and Catwoman made it into Fortnite they got a tie-in comic where they both had amnesia and were stuck in the never-ending gameplay loop. It was very romantic and angsty and, dang, Rogue and Gambit could use a story like that.

Quote Originally Posted by dipter View Post
    when batman and catwoman made it into fortnite they got a tie-in comic where they both had amnesia and were stuck in the never-ending gameplay loop. It was very romantic and angsty and, dang, rogue and gambit could use a story like that.
    omg ... Yes please!

Nice nod to X-Men #24.
    Indeed. Couldn't agree more. Definitely, a classic & an all-time fave (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-26-2022 at 11:28 AM.

Mighty Member

I didn’t even piece that together til you guys posted the picture.

Well, it was a pretty great week for Rogue and Gambit fans last week, with the those adorable Fornite skins being released and Rogue and Gambit fanworks week happening. All told, apparently there were 17 pieces of new fan art and 16 new fanfiction pieces, plus numerous appreciation posts. I hope you all go check it out! Thanks to everyone who read, shared, commented, and contributed!

And I hope Marvel gets the message that we'd like more Rogue and Gambit content, fun as it is to create our own entertainment and all.

Even if there was an infinity comic, it sure would be nice.

For now, not much in the way expected for them to appear in a book together again until X-Men '92 comes out.

Supposedly Rogue will appear in X-Men #9 and #10. Gambit's solo is out in May/June. And I am kind of just pretending that KoX doesn't exist for now, even if the art seems great.

I hope Marvel does get the message we want more Gambit and Rogue. Both have so much potential for story-lines that I'd love to see explored. Maybe if KT ever gets to write an X-book again...